Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Yoga

Old 23-03-2012, 06:26 AM
James

Hello friends,...
Yoga is the best exercise for good fitness and good health.
1 Yoga exercise bring the flexibility in the body
2 Yoga exercise best for blood circulation
3 Yoga exercise is the best for high blood pressure patients.
Old 19-04-2012, 11:17 AM
akhileshneo

thanks for sharing.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Magdalena

Yoga brings flexibility in your body, Yoga stable autonomic nervous system balance, Yoga reduce high blood pressure,
Yoga improve the mood and the subjective well being....
Old 16-07-2012, 05:19 PM
Sundialed

I work my body pretty hard at work which keeps me in great shape. I also run all the time, play lots of tennis and lots of hockey. Adding yoga into the mix makes me stronger in a shorter period of time.
Old 21-12-2012, 04:43 AM
Aden

Yoga is highly recommended by the doctors and spiritual scholars too.
Its the best remedy to save your self from stress and anxiety.
If you feel that you are suffering from these manic diseases then you must do this exercise. Yoga poses are good exercise and can help loosen up the tense muscles in your body.