Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-08-2012, 07:03 PM
Master
Wo, thats so strange to read both the Wilkipedia and your thread.
I had NO clue about the red thing, so to have a vision like that and the color red be SO prominent kinda freaks me out.
Old 03-08-2012, 07:09 PM
Ascender

well i just read the beginning of your thread gypsy about wearing red!

I went to 2 parties/weddings recently which we both attended and i decided to wear red both times, now i wonder what made me do that!

Then on another 2 separate occasions i saw him i wore pink, still not far off from red lol

Now off to read more about it
Old 03-08-2012, 07:14 PM
Master
Ok,. I think I am going to cry, .. My TF/SC has a tattoo on his forearm, and I've always loved tattoo's but for some reason his tattoo always made my heart hurt (in a good way) it was just so familiar and I felt SO much love towards it. I have video of me kissing his arm where the tattoo is. Anyway I JUST thought about it and looked at pictures of it. The tatoo is of a heart dangling from a tree with a red string wrapped around it! The red string weaves all throughout the tree. When I asked him where he got the idea, he said he had no idea, he just drew it one day on paper and knew he wanted it as a tattoo somewhere on his body.
Old 04-08-2012, 03:04 PM
Super Moderator
I remember this thread because I said I have red hair so does this count lol. I get so many signs about tf. I only report the ones that stand out more then the others.
Old 04-08-2012, 04:02 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
Yesterday i went for a nice long walk and i saw my tf/sc's name 3 times in the hour..i had to follow a car when it turned the corner just to make sure i saw correctly lol...

anyway, as soon as i came back i saw a small red heart near my doorstep, then when i woke up i saw another one in the house, on my kitchen floor, it was a bit of red paper in the form of a heart. This got me thinking of the meaning, does anyone know the spiritual meaning of this because i couldn't get much info frm the net. I sense it has a positive meaning anyway. Thanks!

Red hearts are a universally common symbol for romantic love. You know, like as in Valentine's day? I am not aware of any additional meaning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart_%28symbol%29
Old 04-08-2012, 04:09 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatd
The tatoo is of a heart dangling from a tree with a red string wrapped around it! The red string weaves all throughout the tree.

Now I'm officially freaked out... this is a sync for me as well. A recent one. Not a tattoo, but someone wrapped red string all around a couple of trees in my neighborhood recently. I knew about the red string of fate and yes that was my very first thought.
Old 04-08-2012, 06:31 PM
Krystalle

the red string brings tf's closer~
Old 04-08-2012, 07:21 PM
Guide
I have also been seeing hearts especially in nature since bonding with SC. I am not sure what it means for sure but I think it is sweet !!
Old 04-08-2012, 09:51 PM
Master
It actually freaks me out too. Because, as much as I believe in tf's I've always thought more of it like a "could be" or fairy tale, but there just seems to be more and more to validate it ... and i can't escape it.
Old 04-08-2012, 09:56 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
Hey BL - I wouldn't say the universe was 'playing' with our emotions, more like supporting and guiding us with all the signs.

But yeh i know what u mean re signs and tf connection. I guess you just have to surrender and go with the flow! I always believe that whatever is meant to happen will happen. (in time).

Only brought this up because too often people will see the sighs/syncs as being confirmation that they will unite/reunite SOON. Some on these boards get flooded DAILY with sights/syncs yet have been dealing with this for decades(s). My thought is the signs/syncs at BEST are to get us to follow a certain path due to the belief that we are having validated by the signs/syncs. Maybe its in our best interest to be FOOLED in us reuniting with this person yet we need to believe that we will to be in a better position down the road. Just saying, food for thought.