Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Devolution's Dream > Matt Warne

Old 29-02-2012, 01:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Shivers running up my spine

When I read these posts about Matt, I have shivers running up and down my spine. That tells me that he's nearby
Old 29-02-2012, 02:24 AM
Experiencer

After seeing this thread, I wanted to give it a try and meet him. So I thought about posting, "Let it be known that I would like to," and then I went and read the Sticky Tribute post by annonafox. Around when I finished reading, I felt a faint sense of qi around my head and I thought it might be him. I listened to my inner voice and heard one that seemed to fit his photo. He said Hi and I said Hey, and then I thought to him, I guess this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. And he just said with a smile, "Yeah.."

I'm always looking for confirmation that what I'm experiencing with this sort of thing is real; I think this helps a little. I wish I didn't doubt the one I'm talking with, though.
Old 29-02-2012, 02:27 AM
Guide
Maybe for some but certainly can't visit all posters.
Old 29-02-2012, 10:05 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
Maybe for some but certainly can't visit all posters.

The physical restrictions we 'endure' here on the Earth plane aren't a hinderance for us in the spiritual. We can be far more omnipresent. The feelings of being as one and connected to all things is also more apparent in the higher realms.

Best wishes,
Danny
Old 29-02-2012, 10:18 AM
Suspended
Master
As far as I know, Matt is the same as all of us, that is pure Consciousness, we are all that ONE Consciousness, so there for Matt, or the reality of who Matt is, is and has always been a part of us, and everything that IS.
Old 29-02-2012, 10:27 AM
Pathfinder

You put that a lot better than I just did, my friend. (Psychoslice)
Old 31-03-2012, 12:56 AM
Newbie ;)

This is wierd,

I was guided here tonight from spirit world, never heard of this place before,

spirit kept saying the name Matt, now I'm logged on still scratching my head,
now I know why, thank you spirit,

Love Valerie
Old 01-04-2012, 02:48 AM
Knower
Yes I definitively do belive that Matt watches over us all in sprit. He was also the one who helped led me to his site.

And yes the atmosphere of here is very special. It is one of the greatest gifts one could give, and he was the one who gave it to us.
While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve. I'm no better than anyone else at understanding what makes people tick, particularly women.
Stephen Hawking

Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old 22-08-2012, 05:51 AM
Master
I never wanted kids to raise.
But can well imagine how proud Matt is , that his creation has served so many, spread so much love & inspiration.
Far more than an offspring might.

Writing books are great, but a living archive-forum like this enables so many of us to connect-share-learn.

I'm sure his angels are delighted, he followed his heart, by creating SF.

I knows we sure are..
Old 30-08-2012, 01:12 AM
Seeker

Smile i agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity69
I think he does...

I definitely feel he inspires my posts...

That is why he had to leave this Earth and go back to Heaven, so he could help bring Peace On Earth...

I agree with you serenity, that same thing happened to me too, i think there are no coincidences in life. it was meant to be that we are all here on this chat forum together for the same purpose of spiritual learning and growth.
:)