Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 28-12-2011, 09:10 PM
Lindsay_1177

Violet Aura

I'm just so excited to finally have people to talk to about that goes on in my life!! I do have another question lol

When I look at my 9 year olds Aura it is definitely Violet. Its almost like a velvet violet blanket that moves and wraps around her but its thick and not clear. I know that she has great great potential but I am struggling with reaching her and helping clear her aura. She has already experienced many dark things and although they do not happen as often now I would still love some ideas as to how to help her on her journey with out all the negative energy. I grew up being extremely afraid and being attacked by dark things and I dont want her to go threw that any more!

Ideas on how to help my 9 year old on a 9 year old level?
Old 28-12-2011, 09:55 PM
Master

Give her a Malachite crystal and tell her it is a lucky stone, and that when she gets scared she should grab it. A pendant might be even better.

"Though the stone is a tranquil green-blue it is often used in protective magic, particularly if that which involves children.

Beads or pendants of malachite are worn to guard against negativity and physical dangers, wearing a malachite that touches your skin near your heart expands your ability to love, and in so draws love to you. "
Old 28-12-2011, 09:55 PM
Enya

I'm sorry, but it seems you are projecting your own issues onto your child. Please stop doing this - your experiences are not and will not necessarily be hers. Perhaps you need to spend some time on your own inner 9-year-old self? It's often the case that we project our own issues onto our children at those ages; I know I did with my daughter in her teens.

Why do you see violet as negative? Depending on the clairty and tone of the shade, many things could be assumed by it, but the answer doesn't have to necessarily be a negative one.

On the helping side... why not play games where you draw colours and explore what they mean to you? Kids love that sort of thing and you can talk about how colours feel and which ones make you feel safe, protected, loved, unsure... etc. You might get some insights too.
Old 28-12-2011, 10:06 PM
Master

Also this, for her to recite when she goes to bed. Written right of the cuff:

"Stay away baddies
don't come back anytime soon
I am protected too well
by the glittering stars and the shining moon
And before their light
all shadows take flight.
Begone!"

Also:
"VIOLET AURA COLOR: Relates to crown, pineal gland and nervous system. The most sensitive and wisest of colors. This is the intuitive color in the aura, and reveals psychic power of attunement with self. Intuitive, visionary, futuristic, idealistic, artistic, magical. "
Old 28-12-2011, 10:42 PM
Lindsay_1177

Enya, Dont be sorry. Here is a little back ground info. When my daughter was born I had lost my brother 3 months before. This put me in a very dark place and it became very scary for the first 2 years of her life. I was being attacked my what I believe to be demons for those 2 years. From this experience I believe it did something to my child as in maybe opened her up to a little more then she should have been. She used to tell me at 2 the things she would see... and she always used words like "Bad lady" or "scary lady". Once I got a hold on what was happening to me and got rid of all good and bad energies cause I was so afraid I didnt know what to do. Thing seemed to stop for her for a couple years. Then she started being very very scared and said she heard and seen things. I know many kids do the "monster" thing at night but this was not the same. I could just feel it. We do some color meditation together and talk all the time (we are quite close) but I just dont want to say the wrong thing to her about it cause I dont want to scare her more.

I do not see her Violet arua as a bad thing
Old 28-12-2011, 10:46 PM
Lindsay_1177

sorry posted to soon...

I dont see the violet as a bad thing at all Its just think and un clear. From my experiences its best when its luminating and clear.
Old 30-12-2011, 08:42 PM
Enya

Okay, gotcha. Yes, a clear aura is best but when you describe your daughter's aura, I keep thinking 'protection', so maybe she's creating that herself. I know my daughter keeps herself very well shielded and I have to ask permission to give her healing.

Your daughter is around the age when it seems that psychic awareness reaches a peak (it seems to tail off or get submerged from age 10-onwards) I would suggest that you focus on light and love, compassion and hope when chatting to her, but also allow her to express these things in her own words and concepts. For instance, when asking my daughter what she saw or felt, I never defined them as auras, spirits etc but asked her what she thought/felt they were. If she didn't want to talk, I let it go.

One thing you could do is ask, if she had a guardian or protector, what would it be? She probably is aware of one already, so go with it. If not, suggest something she would feel safe with. (With my daughter, we came up with a unicorn, who stood guard over her every night.) Then you can create a wee game of asking the protector to be there whenever she needs it. Visualisation is a powerful thing.

Hope that helps.
Old 01-01-2012, 04:57 AM
Lindsay_1177

Thanks so much Enya. Much of what you say definitely fits. The part about my daughter and protection for sure.