Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Closed Thread

Old 31-03-2007, 09:19 AM
jonnyjonny_uk

Voodoo curse

Hi,

I didnt know if this was the right place to post but me and my girlfriend both dont know anything about spiritual things but we think we are cursed like some kind of voodoo because over the last 6 months we have started our new relationship with nothing but pains, ilnessess etc etc, once i get over something she seems to get something wrong with her. Is there any chance somebody we know that is into spiritual things could be doing something like this?

Many thanks in advance

Jonny
Old 31-03-2007, 11:00 AM
Maranda

Jonny,

Welcome! Pull up a chair and join us.

It is possible for other's negative vibes to affect us. But you can protect yourself by cultivating positive thinking.
Old 01-04-2007, 03:58 AM
Pounamu

Jonny,

I had a look at this for you, and it seems that there are some thought-forces at work in your lives right now, that are producing the effects you have noticed.

BUT... as is happening with many of us at present, it is caused by the return of karma, which you have opportunity to clear up and release. You can't BLAME anyone else for it.

What to do?

The Laws of Karma have the effect of bringing about balance in our lives.
We are each and all the present-day living representatives of all our ancestral lineages.
This means that any unloving act that was done by one or many of our ancestors that has not been balanced before now, could be among the karmas that we have taken on to try to balance, before we embodied this time. In the case of your girlfriend and yourself, it appears to me that both of you have ancestors who interfered in this general way with others in past lifetimes, and the result has now "come home to roost" with you both at this time. It is to be looked upon as a golden opportunity to clear it up; and as it is, I have no doubt that your lives together will change. You may or may not remain together - it may be that clearing this karma is the main reason for your association at this time, I haven't looked at that. But the karma will no longer be active for you, nor for your descendants or ancestral-lineage relatives. (If you don't clear this karma, someone else in your ancestral lineages will have to, at a later date). So it would be a worthwhile service for you both, to do your best to clear it.

One way to go about this task is to find out - ask for inspiration from your own Higher Self, and from your Angel Guides (we all have them!), and from Mother Earth, as to the sort of activities which caused the karmic imbalance to be generated. If you get an inspiration, feel within your heart - "Is this true for me?" - and if so, perhaps it would be a good idea to write notes about it, so you build up as comprehensive a picture as possible of what it was that caused the karma to begin with. What was it about what your ancestors did that was unloving?

Next, make the intention to clear all the agreements that are in your subconscious for having this experience of trouble, also those which led your ancestors to think and act in the way that they did; and intend to forgive your ancestors for making the mistaken decisions / unloving acts which led to the karma being formed. It may have been acted out through many generations! Forgive, sincerely, each one involved.

Next, intend the karma cleared, transmuted, burned up in the Fire Element which is part of your inner nature for this very purpose... and it will be so! Intend that from now on you are going to treat others with the loving respect that is the right of every being, and not to be interfered with in thought, word or deed in anything just that they may decide to do. Intend also that the way back to health and harmony may be cleared for you and your girlfriend, and that all may be as it should be.

I realise that this has been a bit of a "crash course" in handling karma for you, but there's no time like the present for getting these things resolved - I believe that big changes (positive ones) are in the near future for Earth and her living community of beings, and the clearance of karmic debts is and has to proceed apace now, to allow these changes to take place as smoothly as possible.

Bless you both for listening, and I hope it goes well for you!

Pounamu
Old 01-04-2007, 09:54 AM
angelicious

Hiya jonny,

I'm picking up vibes from what you've posted here. I feel you and your girlfriend are not cursed. May I ask, how do you feel about your new found relationship, anything holding you back?

Sometimes we get sent messages that manifest in the form of pain or illness, or even misfortune, in order to bring our attention to something conscious or subconscious, that needs to be dealt with.

Since you and your girlfriend are both experiencing pains & illness, there's the possibility that you both can discover & heal through your union. You may have to endure it until you get what it is your misfortunes are really trying to tell you.

Last edited by angelicious : 01-04-2007 at 08:09 PM.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyjonny_uk
Hi,

I didnt know if this was the right place to post but me and my girlfriend both dont know anything about spiritual things but we think we are cursed like some kind of voodoo because over the last 6 months we have started our new relationship with nothing but pains, ilnessess etc etc, once i get over something she seems to get something wrong with her. Is there any chance somebody we know that is into spiritual things could be doing something like this?

Jonny
No. It is easy to find someone to blame for our misfortune, but it is pointless. You and you alone are responsible for your circumstance, now and always. This is the principle of karma. Have faith in yourself.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:29 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyjonny_uk
Hi,

Many thanks in advance

Jonny

Hi Jonny

I personally don't believe we only feel what is generated by ourselves.

Karma is the response from energies stored within the mind / soul, until they are cleared - but we can also inherit misfortune, and other toxic energies (and even 'curses') from our mothers and fathers as well as their mothers and fathers. And so on.
Again, until they are cleared.
While we can also gain an energy from somebody who walks past us in the street.

It could well be that you and your partner are being subjected to negative energies created by other persons / events - which is not necessarily your fault. While you and your partner are also transferring energies between you, which is likely to be prolonging any negativities.

If you are positive with each other and your surroundings, I'm sure it'll be enough to solve the problem!

All the best

AM
Closed Thread