Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 02-07-2020, 05:37 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
a woman's voice was saying my passwords and user names - and about my internet activity - and I thought it was the neighbors spying -- I moved from arizona to oregon and the same womans voice started doing it again - so I thought the neighbors followed me to spy on me some more -- but then finally her voice came to me as the sleep paralysis was happening and thats when I realized it was a voice

there is a mans voice that is a menace - he sounds like a spy - he is always running his mouth about my business -- I thought it was a rude neighbor - but then that voice attacked me with sleep paralysis as well - 1000 miles away from where I was hearing him all the time

that's the first two times the voices came with the sleep paralysis --

so when they attacked me with the sleep paralysis I rebuked them in the name of Jesus Christ --- and I haven't heard from either one of those voices since --- those were two voices that I heard all the time ---
Old 03-07-2020, 01:04 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
This one time the voices I hear had me believing that I was the second coming of the christ because my mum and dad's names are Mary and Joseph. Stupid me huh?. Well it only gets worse.
You are not stupid.. you are you... Precious. Just as we all are. Sending love ...
Old 03-07-2020, 08:42 PM
Master
Thanks Elfin. I appreciate your kind words.
Old 03-07-2020, 09:53 PM
Administrator
You are not stupid at all. you have an illness don't be so hard on yourself

Namaste
Old 04-07-2020, 08:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Maybe they're schizophrenic aswell. Did you ever think about that?. I mean we hear voices but they say they channel voices?.

Exactly. How to tell the difference? Well most will say they are 'genuine' while the others with different beliefs aren't! Interesting isn't it?
Maybe ALL 'voices' are just brain generated and not external.
Old 04-07-2020, 06:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Am I the only one hearing voices or are there others here whom also hear voices. Let me know... peace and love Joseph

Hi utopiandreamchild ive only just spotted this thread - ive not looked through other pages but I see the 1st page is all your messages - you're very concerned with this I can tell - as anyone discussed energy vibrations with you or do you know about this already... this message to Hologram8 as well if interested in discussing energy 'vibes' either of you - I researched this for several years... Or you can just look it up online, could well help.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 05-07-2020, 01:42 PM
Pathfinder
Hearing voices from enlightened beings comes with an overwhelming emotion of peace and understanding. They do not intrude your normal flow of thoughts and most times, the voices can be as if uttered by someone next to you. Or at least, it comes in a friendly and harmless way.
While low beings, they do not really talk to you. They mess up the thoughts process. They confuse the flow with repetitive annoying sounds and turn your brain into a soup where you cannot keep a single thought straight, or sometimes even hardly hear the others around you.
The two cannot be mistaken. Well, the bad ones that enter are subtle in the beginning and try to lure you with tricks, so you can naively fall for it. Well, at least some of the times.
Then, their ceremony of noises begins.
I have experienced both and luckily, now I hear only my benevolent spiritual guides and it feels very balanced and gentle. I love it.
Old 07-07-2020, 05:22 PM
Master
Hi-Ho UDC - first I want say that you and Holo8 strike me as being 'saner' that most people I know because you are able and choose to examine and reflectively contemplate the merit (or lack thereof) of your and others' thoughts (those expressed by your 'voices' included). Kudos to both of you!

UDC - I'm thinking that your 'voices' may be expressive of the thoughts-n-feelings of 'dissociated' (sub)aspects of your own personality or the thoughts-n-feelings of other 'spirit'-entities which you are 'open' to 'hearing' (at a deeper than 'ordinary'-choice level).

It occurs to me, in either case, that you may gain both a degree of mastery and positive resolution, if you interrogate and 'talk' back to the entities or subentities which 'speak' to you.

Ask questions like "Why are you saying what you are saying to me"? and "What is your agenda?" then 'talk' back to them saying what you would naturally be inclined to say, say if a hypothetical 'roommate' said the same thing(s) to you. Holo8's speaking back, asserting his positionality 'in the name of Christ', is an illustrative example of what I mean, although I think, in the case of less 'hostile' entities, a more nuanced, mutual-learning-and-education may be possible.

You may have done this sort of thing already - I just want to suggestive share that I think your (anyone's) 'voices' may be a potentially positively productive 'field' if approached and tilled with this idea in mind - the same way a more 'normal' person might approach and beneficially cultivate the 'field' of whatever personal 'thoughts' and 'feelings' he or she becomes aware of.

What a (bucking bronco?) 'ride' you are on! Cheering for you, Wonder-full Friend!! Tally Ho!!!

Old 07-07-2020, 05:28 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Hi-Ho UDC - first I want say that you and Holo8 strike me as being 'saner' that most people I know because you are able and choose to examine and reflectively contemplate the merit (or lack thereof) of your and others' thoughts (those expressed by your 'voices' included). Kudos to both of you!

UDC - I'm thinking that your 'voices' may be expressive of the thoughts-n-feelings of 'dissociated' (sub)aspects of your own personality or the thoughts-n-feelings of other 'spirit'-entities which you are 'open' to 'hearing' (at a deeper than 'ordinary'-choice level).

It occurs to me, in either case, that you may gain both a degree of mastery and positive resolution, if you interrogate and 'talk' back to the entities or subentities which 'speak' to you.

Ask questions like "Why are you saying what you are saying to me"? and "What is your agenda?" then 'talk' back to them saying what you would naturally be inclined to say, say if a hypothetical 'roommate' said the same thing(s) to you. Holo8's speaking back, asserting his positionality 'in the name of Christ', is an illustrative example of what I mean, although I think, in the case of less 'hostile' entities, a more nuanced, mutual-learning-and-education may be possible.

You may have done this sort of thing already - I just want to suggestive share that I think your (anyone's) 'voices' may be a potentially positively productive 'field' if approached and tilled with this idea in mind - the same way a more 'normal' person might approach and beneficially cultivate the 'field' of whatever personal 'thoughts' and 'feelings' he or she becomes aware of.

What a (bucking bronco?) 'ride' you are on! Cheering for you, Wonder-full Friend!! Tally Ho!!!

I am cold all the time - someone said that it gets cold when spirits come around you -- now when I get cold I just say go away - get away from me you are making me cold

who knows whats really going on - but it's worth a try
Old 07-07-2020, 06:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
I am cold all the time - someone said that it gets cold when spirits come around you -- now when I get cold I just say go away - get away from me you are making me cold

who knows whats really going on - but it's worth a try

'Talk' to your nerve-receptors maybe ...

https://my.yoga-vidya.org/profiles/b...e-of-their-own