Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 03-07-2020, 07:58 PM
Suspended

Robbie Robertson talking about meeting Sonny Boy Williamson.

It's on YouTube.

Explicit language.

Last edited by bloke : 03-07-2020 at 09:09 PM.
Old 05-07-2020, 10:20 PM
Master
I'm just wondering about life.

Last edited by girlsearching : 05-07-2020 at 11:12 PM.
Old 09-07-2020, 10:02 AM
lejonjus

Charging crystals in the sunlight and getting a mosquito poncho. Only 7 left I better get on it.

Look at this lol

Seriously considering it
Old 10-07-2020, 07:45 PM
Knower
LOL! You're better off just keeping your hoody and spraying yourself. :P

Which crystals if you don't mind me asking? :)

The sun is great, but personally out of all the charging and cleansing I've done, nothing beats charging in the moonlight and cleansing with water I found in streams or nature. Made them very clearly more powerful. Especially my Labradorite and Rose Quartz. <3

I suppose it depends on the person and the intention behind them. You're a nature empath so the sun may be more fitting for you energy. I do a lot of shadow work lately so that's probably why moonlight works best for me.
Just rambling now... Haha.
-------
I feel a duality in me lately. Different personalities/halves. Half of me is full of high vibrations, light and love, and there's the 3D me that is easily depressed, longing for something and someone I know in me I am missing. Very sensitive and sometimes easily negative to others despite wanting to love everyone and everything. Hate being dependent but I'm a hopeless romantic idiot... lol. Thankful for my awakening but sometimes wish I never met my TF so I wouldn't know exactly what I miss and just how different it is in comparison to ANY dynamic or relationship.... That high... Feeling like replacing them with anyone else is not fair to that person as I'm just 'using' them to fill in a place that belongs to someone else. Very sucky situation. :/

Pretty much avoiding people until I'm done with this struggle of self-healing. It seems to be at a snail's pace but I think I'm slowly getting there.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 11-07-2020, 10:57 AM
lejonjus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX
LOL! You're better off just keeping your hoody and spraying yourself. :P

Morning not fully awake. The repellent stopped working and they swarm my face. Why so people don't see me like that? I don't care. I could be a bee keeper. Go up to people and start selling honey.

I'll take it out when I get to the place I go to. No one sees me there anyways.

I decided I have the materials to make my own so gonna exercise my creativity.

Yeah do what you gotta do.
Old 11-07-2020, 07:28 PM
Suspended

Good deeds/intentions that backfire.
Old 11-07-2020, 07:42 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lejonjus
Charging crystals in the sunlight and getting a mosquito poncho. Only 7 left I better get on it.

Look at this lol

Seriously considering it
Lol where will you use that?
Old 11-07-2020, 07:52 PM
Master
wondrin if in wen my pasll pawrsells pawsell will evr get to me coz of cov 19 evry ths seams 2 be runin latee

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 11-07-2020, 10:10 PM
lejonjus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemoon
Lol where will you use that?

That's top secret Pleiadian information

Going to the grocery store like that would be a good parody idea of covid haha
Old 12-07-2020, 02:58 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lejonjus
Morning not fully awake. The repellent stopped working and they swarm my face. Why so people don't see me like that? I don't care. I could be a bee keeper. Go up to people and start selling honey.

I'll take it out when I get to the place I go to. No one sees me there anyways.

I decided I have the materials to make my own so gonna exercise my creativity.

Yeah do what you gotta do.
I was under the impression you were laughing it at with your ending sentence was an 'lol'. I apologize, to each their own and do you. :)

I'm in dire need of mental health days but being as I'm a guy, I have to "man-it up" every day and act fake and a rock around people and most importantly, my family. Spiritual awakenings and strong heads clearly do not mix! This is insanity of wanting to believe the 5D or the 3D more because, honestly, the 3D is beyond ****ing cruel to the 5D. I can't balance both without losing footing in one or the other....
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor