Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 26-05-2020, 03:11 PM
Pathfinder

Looking for the thought broadcasters/ facebook group.

LOL hello!!!
Its been a long time and much time has passed and things change.
I was cured by a random nutter raw magician who claims to be a god. (I doubt that she is highly delussional) (who knows!!), but she did cure my thought broadcasting and took away all my ****. me being a ****head opened up all the portal again and attracted all the **** taking drugs. I was left hearing voices and a sleeping disorder and astral projection and attracting demons and ****.
Anyways I was cured years ago of thought broadcasting and I cant cope with shinny.
BUT the spin off facebook group. WELL IDK no guarantees.
BUT recently I stumbled across a few lifestyle coaches on facebook.
I think MAYBE (no guarantees), they may be able to cure u.
One guy is donation based.
The other women has a special offer till the start of june.
I did an akashic reading and am going though an akashic cleanse, already I feel better and had a good day with much less **** and my sleep is almost back to normal. no astral projection, demons, voices or ****. its almost all gome. sinatra messaged me out of the blue on facebook. BUT I left the TB groups and group chats, I cant cope cos you dont want curing or believe there is a cure. If u accept my help, send me a link to someone or the group.
NO no guarantees but I think it might work. BUT why not try?