Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-04-2011, 08:33 PM
midnightstar

How do you see auras?

How do you see your own aura and other people's auras?

Just wondering because I can't see mine so have no idea what it is ...
Old 22-04-2011, 01:58 AM
Novietta

I've always wondered this myself. I find the whole thing fascinating. I hope you get some answers. I'd love to learn about it as well. :)
Old 22-04-2011, 04:42 AM
Administrator
Hello

Seeing Auras - What they Are - How to See

What is an Aura ?

We as humans have an energy signature that is unique to each and everyone of us. A Light if ye will. The colours and energies make us whom and what we be. Like a Mood Ring they change colours with how we feel and the state of being the body be in. Said they can be read to show when the body is entering into a state of ill health.

The Aura starts at the fist layer of the body. Few inches from the skin and goes around the full body. Head to toe. Starts out pale and projects outwards in a Rainbow of colours at times. More common are the Red’s and Whites, or Golden colours. One can have a barrier layer too at the outside like the wall of self protection we all have. That which keeps us in the physical plane, this can be Black even. Too these colours are tied to the Charka’s in balance.

In the images one can have taken for Aura Photo’s ( usually head and shoulders), can show colours very close around one or that blast off the photo frame. Matters not. Just is the state of the body a the time its taken.

If one gets Blue’s around them it is said one is highly spiritual and is someone that walks in trust. Oranges show emotions, Red’s love and affection, Green’s ties to the land, ect.

The best way and purest way to view an Aura is in the nudie state of being. With no cloth on to reflect light.

Often when one is near death the Light around them changes one might even see breakup in the energy field around them. Some say it be like Fireworks going off.

Why do we fail to see Auras

We try to hard. Its not the easiest thing to be able to read or even see. Often one tries to do it with another sitting there while one tries to see their Aura. When it might be better to try to start on one’s self.

How to see Auras ( some simple tips or tools )

* Soft lighting (not dim) . There are “Daylight” bulbs that are a blueish tinge that work well.

* hang or place something pale hanging in front of ye. A sheet ext.

* close your eyes and breath and relax

* when calm and relaxed open your eyes and look a bit sideways from the pale hanging

* this should feel like the state of day dreaming

* in time and with patients and practice colours will start to show.

* next step is to bring an object into the mix like a plant ( plants have an aura)

* sit and focus on the leaves or flower and relax and take in the energy

* moving past this step one can try an pet (best if they are sleeping) so no movement.

* then to a human subject

When one starts to feel the energies move then the colors will come in.

Lynn

Old 22-04-2011, 03:01 PM
Novietta

WOW. Thank you so much for this. Im going to try it with my hubby. lol
Old 22-04-2011, 04:57 PM
shifty123

It's all about concentration. Just like moving a pendulum or actually feeling someones energy flow.

I learned a simple exercise here on this forum. All you have to get started. Is put your two index fingers touching each other. Gradually seperate the two fingers. You'll begin to feel your energy. Just like pulling two magnets apart. You'll also be able to observe a slight glow, kinda a misty appearance. That's your aura.
Old 23-04-2011, 02:57 PM
Knower
Are you sure about the soft light thing? I think it might depend on the person, because I see them best when it's so dark I can hardly see the actual person. Also, I still can't see my own, luckily, I have a friend who can sense auras fairly easily, though she can't see them.
Old 23-04-2011, 03:12 PM
mattie

Seeing Energy Fields & Human Auras

This information was from an aura site (sorry, didn’t bookmark it) & it worked great for me. A woman out west (US) described how the tree energy fields were sooooooo pretty when she was viewing her native spiky evergreen trees. I figured if she could see them so could I!! Someone else on the site noted that the hardest energy field to see is the human aura, particularly one’s own. Practice first w/ tree energy fields at a distance. Work up to seeing tree energy fields increasingly closer. Look past them in a sort of unfocused manner.

When I began to experiment w/ the site’s suggestions I had believed in human auras & energy meridians & unseen spiritual-type energies for decades, so I didn’t really care if I saw the tree energy fields or need seeing them to validate my long-held beliefs. Not being overly invested in this experiment probably helped. It was just a fun little energetic exercise. During my regular walk at a local park I gazed at the distant tree line & did an affirmation, ‘Your eyes can see it. Let them.’ (Not from the site.). When others weren’t nearby I said the affirmation aloud as this helps imprint in on the subconscious.

In about a month I began to see an area above the trees that was somewhat wavy, slightly visually disturbed, like looking through very old glass. Of course, I wondered if I was just imagining it. In another month distinct energy fields had emerged that were clearly not my imagination. They gently & rhythmically pulsate & can be whitish or a clearer version of the sky, extending upwards from the trees in varying levels of strength.

At first it was easiest to see the tree energy fields when standing still. Now i can easily see them when walking or even driving (passenger) 70 mph on interstate. It was interesting & quite a surprise the first time I was driving & the tree energy fields I was used to seeing at the park popped into view! One can hone this ability by doing things such as when riding as a passenger where trees are on both sides of the road, bring the energy field of both tree lines into focus at once. This is a little more difficult than viewing each one separately. The passing tree energy fields will sometimes look like faint like smoke wisps.

Small flying birds, airplanes, & strong cumulus clouds soon began to have the same type of energy field. At times, when seeing this new energy environment objects seemed to have an appearance like they were almost cut-out objects, similar to how a TV picture looks if the contrast is turned up too high. This ability broadened over the next several years to include many other objects including the profile of cities & buildings. All pyramid shapes seem to have a very strong energy field as do skyscrapers. Sometimes the air outside has been energetically thick w/ many 1000s of little sparkles & had a depth that is not typical. I don’t know if this was a high energy day of some type or my being able to connect well energetically those days.

Over time it became easier to see the aura on myself & others even though this is still harder than seeing it w/ trees & other objects. Practice on seeing others’ auras when wearing sunglasses & stalled in a checkout line at the market! Unexpectedly, a few years after this initially emerged the ability to see distinct active energy fields in internet photos evolved. When this emerged I wasn’t trying to see energy fields. These include people & objects, but not all people & objects.

Certain backgrounds can be conducive to seeing auras. What works for one person may not be what works best for another. One background that works well for me is a highly colored wall w/ a sponged, mottled surface. Black backgrounds can also be effective. Experiment & see what works for you.

It is useful to remain very relaxed about this & not put pressure on one’s self. It is always more productive to gently relax into these energetic things rather than trying to press it too hard. KNOW this will emerge for you. As w/ all manifestations, they are most effective when putting it out there, then completely letting it go w/ as little attachment to the outcome as possible. Of course, remove any doubts that you can see it or need to be some type of energetically advanced or trained person to do so as these will be potent limitations.
Old 23-04-2011, 03:18 PM
mattie

Individual Preferences For Perceiving Energies

We all have our own personal abilities that are our gateways into perceiving energies. Some see them while others sense them in other ways.

What backgrounds are optimum can also vary considerably. Use what works best for you.
Old 23-04-2011, 03:22 PM
mattie

Being ➢➣➢ Relaxed ↵↵↵

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Why do we fail to see Auras

We try to hard. ...

It is of the utmost importance to be relaxed & laid back. It's a hard balance between being excited about exploring new energetic territory & not trying hard too hard do so.
Old 23-04-2011, 03:56 PM
iolite

For me to actually see the auras, I have to be relaxed and not thinking about them. If I focus on it, I can see energy outlines only. Several nights back, I was in the family room reading and my daughter was finishing up homework in the living room. She came bouncing into the family room to announce she was done. She was giggly and bouncy. As I sat there asking her if she was finished and I saw a band of orange and red around her.