Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-02-2020, 11:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
^
Didn’t Buddha also teach that it is not a matter of ‘belief’ …. i.e. believing or not-believing in something – but rather finding out - for yourself, by yourself – the truth of “what is” through first-hand experience.
Besides, beliefs are mental concepts, preconceived ideas veiling the open and empty questioning of or into “what is”, which one can only do ‘on the spot’ …. as it – whatever it is – is happening.

But of course these Buddhist teachings (as conceptual communication) do point to the areas and to the direction which we need to focus our open and empty questioning on if we do want to follow the Buddhist path.

All “spiritual teachers” need to be scrutinized, observed for their transparency (for the lack of a better word), but until we have that firsthand experience, rumours are just rumours and ad hominems.

We do not know the person nor the circumstances until we do.

The main point or the issue being ….
Is there any validity or value to the “moon”, which the “finger” (Mooji and some others) are pointing at?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0eJSz1SuRs

I think it’s important in the truth of every individual, regardless of what the finger (mooji and others) are pointing too (as being valid and true) that they consider how it ‘feels’ in them, inclusive of this as additional truth. The ‘source’ in which truth flows through or from, is important in the greater awareness of ‘you’ as the ‘whole truth’ being revealed.

If you ‘trust’ in what has been offered, considered it as a truth for you, the finger pointing to something truthful, will source itself another way and in another form if it comes to be. In this way their develops a more ‘expanded awareness’ of which I’m certain in my ‘feeling’ awareness of, ‘gem’ is very aware and considers much through the ‘lived experience’ like myself. In my observations he considers things important through others and life, as I do, some things do require you to observe deeper through others as they are and trust in yourself to do so. Trust and move accordingly, for you. The totality of any given situation affects. The whole picture paints itself into all of us, when one is open to it all, their is awareness that cannot be overlooked. Once aware, it’s always considered.

The lived/human experience is an integrated relationship no matter who it is relating a greater truth. It all fits the ‘whole’.

If a ‘source’ conveying is integrated and clear in their own emptiness, there is a ‘pure’ and ‘clear’ seeing and ‘feeling’, it is through that clarity that one can be integrated beyond the ‘human’ containment of those guiding others in some form. Those playing ‘roles’ as leaders, those impacting others as they are. We can’t know what is moving through others in their process, so it’s up ‘us’ to understand and know our own containment.

Even as something cannot be known of another, if it’s presented to you without ‘true knowing’ more directly as first hand, knowledge, it would be wise to look within and consider the implications of such things within yourself, to see how clear you are in that knowing.

In my view of clarity in me, their is no seperation between the ‘teacher’ and ‘student’ so if one is not being totally honest with themselves in those greater truths they are pointing too, it’s a playground of further entanglement if such issues arise with more than one party entangled.

Last edited by JustBe : 15-02-2020 at 02:35 AM.