Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 23-10-2019, 04:02 PM
Seeker

Meditation and seeing my energy body. (Not aura around me, my actual body)

I've been meditating for about 3 years now pretty regularly. Amazing things have happened. For a long time I meditated laying down and found this worked amazingly well to raise consciousness and awarenesses. To the point of being able to do incredible feats in which doesn't seem humanly possible. So I started to meditate on fire recently. This is done after I mediate laying down for about a half an hour to an hour then I sit up and light a candle. Just a plain white 6 inch normal candle. I've been doing it for about a month now and something incredible happened. So when I stare at the candle I focus on the flame and while the flame is still there everything else blacks out. Its like the opposite of fainting, when you fainting everything blacks out from the edge of your vision to the center of your vision like a tunnel. But this was becoming black from the edge of the flame which was in the center of my vision and worked it's way outward until all I could see was the flame ( still in the center of my vision). So the 1st time this happened I was to scared and stopped half way through everything blacking out. Same with the second time it went alittle further out but stopped before my entire vision was black ( besides the flame). Finally I gained the courage and let my vision go all the way black (accept for the flame in the center of my vision, it was literally the only thing I could see.) As I stare I don't dare move my head for it will stop this sight and everything will go back to normal but I lift my hands up and see my hands as bright orange energy. When I flexed them or made a fist tightly parts that were tight would look like skin again til I loosened them up. There was a hole at the tip of each finger. Just a black hole, like my fingers were hollow. I held this sight for about five minutes til my concentration broke. I have only done this once but know what I saw was my energy. Btw the flame was more yellow then the color of my energy. My energy looked super bright neon orange.

Does anyone know about this or done this? I'd like to know more about it if anyone can tell me why or how this works.
Old 25-10-2019, 05:17 AM
Master
Concentration changes our perception. When we give our undivided attention to something we are concentrating energy, like looking down a tunnel, forming a strong connection with what we are concentrating on. There are many spiritual experiences that we can have while doing meditation.

I have had numerous experiences and I don’t try to figure them out. Saying what it is, etc., only constructs a mental concept out of your experience. Which can diminish it. I allow life to appear in my mind as magical and mystical, with no attempt to codify it. Too many concepts can block us from the mystical majesty of life.

Although I do understand how there is and urge to want to know and share such a dynamic experience as you have shared. I have had all sorts of intra-dimensional experiences, and I view them as passing scenery on the way to something even grander. Something that my human mind will never be able to comprehend.

Understand it with your heart not your head; view it as an unexpected gift and be open to the possibility of many more unexpected gifts to come. You have a divine teacher within you, we all do, and as you get to experience your deeper self more you will develop a relationship with the you that is at the core of your being.

Peace and Good Journey
Old 09-02-2020, 01:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Greetings Ofloveandlight, it sounds to me like you accessed a deep trance state. I've tried something similar to this before. When your mind is extremely focused you access a natural deeper state of relaxation, it's like the body falls asleep and the consciousness shifts.

When I meditate with my eyes closed sometimes I see random images. I believe the state you access when you do the candle exercise is a state similar to just before you fall asleep, Hypnagogic state. You have the ability to relax your mind deeply and shift your consciousness to different kinds of states, keep practicing! And remember to communicate with your guides daily for guidance