Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 07-01-2020, 04:46 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir

Many problems which may have their origin in these kinds of mixed orientations of the residuals of ego life vs. serving Spirit on the path, disappear when relinquishing ego-mind attachments/expectations to getting something (old way) - by letting go, seeking truth, devoting to and serving God's Will - not one's own desires (actual & disguised).

~ J

My thoughts exactly, although better articulated than I could have done. The path is varied and when it seems like I am the only one in conversation, then I know its time to release attachments and surrender to what is.

Z
Old 14-01-2020, 07:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by paragon
Hi everyone, thank you for clicking.

Paragon, I have not seen you around for a while. Are you okay? Please get back in touch, we need you. John

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 14-01-2020, 01:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Paragon, I have not seen you around for a while. Are you okay? Please get back in touch, we need you. John

Old 16-01-2020, 02:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I've already spent years and thousands of dollars trying all that. Nothing works permanently. Before that I tried psychiatrists, who didn't even work temporarily.

Hello Paragon, it seems that you haven't been online for a while & you haven't quite found your solution. This is my two cents...

Firstly, the idea of seeking God & finding a void is indeed a Catholic concept, but it isn't one that is reflected in God's Word. If you seek God with all your heart, you will find him, & God is never to far away, actually, he is closer to you than everything else.

Now Paragon, this is it with you; you are straying down an opposite path contrary to the Will of God. You are a servant of God, a dispenser of the Gospel, a Fisher of men & that is your life's purpose. You hold inside you the Gift of Healing.

Getting on this road to service is easy, but sustaining it is a little challenging. Like the disciples, your first gonna need a guru (Christian of course), & that will get you started. This spiritual guide shouldn't be window shopped, but rather that you pray to God concerning this person.

Also know that the road isn't ended for you.

Best of Luck.
Old 18-01-2020, 05:45 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Here are dome things he said[/font][/color]
to do and I threw in some things the Lord or Paul said to do also...cuz I've done them and they work:
Do not worry
Be not afraid
Give me your burdens
Cast your cares
Ask, believe receive
Delight in the Lord Ps 37
Be anxious for nothing Phil 4:6
Seek the Kingdom of Heaven first
You do not have cuz you have not asked. James?
Know and understand me - Jer 9
I will give him perfect peace who stays his mind on me - Isaiah
Acknowledge him in all your ways- Proverbs 3
Focus on the things above and not the things on the earth Col 3:2

Pick one - study it, research it, contemplate it, digest it, think on it, practice it with
[color=Black][font=Verdana]sincere intent for 2 solid weeks...observe what the mind does - it does not want you to do any of these.

Miss Hepburn is remarkably spot on!

Personally from my own previous experience 'casting all your cares upon Him' was the very first approach I'd taken some 24 years ago. Surprisingly, everything just fell into place soon afterwards.

Paragon, you are definitely not alone!

I was raised up in Roman Catholicism and denounced it during my late teens. Then I began searching elsewhere for some sort of relief and understanding about this world we inhabit, God and other gods which lead me down a rough path of occult beliefs, black arts etc! But never did resort to atheism. Anyway, my testimony isn't a priority here. So may I ask;

Do you ever find yourself asking: "WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO ME" ?

I allow you some time to ponder this question before I proceed further.

In the meantime, let's go to a short commercial break!!!

or be presented with EX-CATHOLICS site that might be worth looking at.

Kind regards,
Mr_Determinated
Old 21-01-2020, 07:02 AM
Knower

Hi everyone, thanks for the kind words. I'm still here, just don't have a lot of time at the moment. But thanks for checking in, I appreciate it. Hope everyone is well.
Old 21-01-2020, 09:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi everyone, thanks for the kind words. I'm still here, just don't have a lot of time at the moment. But thanks for checking in, I appreciate it. Hope everyone is well.
Hey, great!

Post once in a while, I always found your posts interesting

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 13-03-2020, 12:50 AM
Seeker

No spiritual consolation or progress whatsoever

Looks like a lot of nice folks have offered you some good advice, I would pay particular attention to the ones you resonate with, the advice your gut feeling wants you to look into.

If I read your post correctly, you appear to me as anxious and impatient, in a hurry to get somewhere but not knowing what or where it might be. Perhaps it is the same thing we all want which is a closer connection with the Creator, and to go back home to be with our people and friends, who await our return from our experiences as a human being in a 3rd density Earth.

I suggest you do not push or pull against the flow of your life. Good things are awaiting you and are offered in the proper timing. Just be yourself, you are good enough just the way you are.

Finally; Be mindful always that we create our own realities which change from moment to moment as our thoughts and feelings change. Negative thoughts will support a more negative reality, just as positive thoughts support a more positive reality.