Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 05-01-2020, 04:05 PM
Guide
Awareness as a solution to schizophrenia: Should I share?

I know that awareness is a solution to schizophrenia (voices and hallucinations).

The problem is that I don't know if I should share this with schizophrenic people. Are they ready to hear the reality?

Many thanks,

green1

EDIT: In fact, awareness is a solution to a wide spectrum of problems e.g. ADHD, smoking habit, etc.
Old 05-01-2020, 06:51 PM
Knower
You can guide, and not say too outlandish or 'taboo' things in the initiation seed of love.

Such awareness is doubted by the very things that create it in the first place. ;)

That's why currently, only the awakened actually believe it enough to even have the awareness confirmed and it contradicts the realists that are broken from the current physical world's damage.

Advice to the doubters ; Don't listen fellow doubters and at least explore the idea before concluding. What do you have to lose? Nothing. :)

Thinking of it and expecting it to instantaneously or miraculously happen is not how it works. Truly believe. That's how it works. Family, loved ones, physical and purely psychological doctors not believing in the awareness is alienating them when they actually do gain it. It's truly heart-breaking as they usually the most beautiful ones.. Their personality is too strong and is neutralized.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 07-01-2020, 08:15 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX
You can guide, and not say too outlandish or 'taboo' things in the initiation seed of love.

Such awareness is doubted by the very things that create it in the first place. ;)

That's why currently, only the awakened actually believe it enough to even have the awareness confirmed and it contradicts the realists that are broken from the current physical world's damage.

Advice to the doubters ; Don't listen fellow doubters and at least explore the idea before concluding. What do you have to lose? Nothing. :)

Thinking of it and expecting it to instantaneously or miraculously happen is not how it works. Truly believe. That's how it works. Family, loved ones, physical and purely psychological doctors not believing in the awareness is alienating them when they actually do gain it. It's truly heart-breaking as they usually the most beautiful ones.. Their personality is too strong and is neutralized.

Thank you SikuX.

Cheers,
green1
Old 07-01-2020, 08:00 PM
Experiencer

Can you expand on what you mean by this? I have a friend that has schizophrenia and if I can find a way to help him, I want to. Yesterday we chatted about reading books on the topic, and he had already started reading two on the subject. If there's any other good resources, please let me know.
Old 08-01-2020, 12:41 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
Can you expand on what you mean by this? I have a friend that has schizophrenia and if I can find a way to help him, I want to. Yesterday we chatted about reading books on the topic, and he had already started reading two on the subject. If there's any other good resources, please let me know.

Hi HD,

Schizophrenia occurs because we are daydreaming. The solution is to wake up. Awareness serves this purpose. This works as follows:

I am, you are, the sky, clouds, trees, flowers, the colors, are.

This is a shocking experience. We have no idea what the existence is, and how. This is a very important and shocking problem!

The more we are shocked, the more we wake up.

This solution worked for me. It takes several years but is worth the effort.

Let me know if something is not clear.

green1

EDIT:

Humility and gratitude helps a lot awakening. Take the example of a flower: The flower is. How wonderful is that! I am happy with simple things and I am grateful for them.

This is a lot of fun actually. And you can practice with your friend. You don’t have to be schizophrenic to practice that.

EDIT2:

The first step would be accepting that there is no problem in our brain. It is a subconscious mind problem.

Last edited by green1 : 08-01-2020 at 06:08 PM.
Old 08-01-2020, 07:14 PM
Experiencer

Thank you green1. I will make some of these suggestions to him and hopefully it helps. He is seeking so that in itself should start as a good starting point.
Old 09-01-2020, 01:09 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
Thank you green1. I will make some of these suggestions to him and hopefully it helps. He is seeking so that in itself should start as a good starting point.

Ok but again, i don’t know if it is a good thing to share this information with him. I did not tell the whole story. It is not only awareness, it is also about subconscious telepathy. I don’t know if he is ready to hear that.

green1
Old 09-01-2020, 07:20 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
I know that awareness is a solution to schizophrenia (voices and hallucinations).

The problem is that I don't know if I should share this with schizophrenic people. Are they ready to hear the reality?

Many thanks,

green1

EDIT: In fact, awareness is a solution to a wide spectrum of problems e.g. ADHD, smoking habit, etc.
I'd say share it anyway. The ones that are not ready to hear reality will just discard the advice and move on, but if you dont share it at all the ones that are ready to be free from schizophrenia will probably not get out of that place.

I used to have schizoaffective. I ended up being fully incompetent and unwillfully kept at a hospital for 2 months. Awareness and changing my true beliefs with awareness, healed me kf it so I'm glad someone else knows about this. A mentor I was talking to helped me he kept telling me that schizophrenia is not real, I dont have it, and through a lot of healing and dealing with voices, hallucinations, etc I now have recovered 100% from it.

I think vitamin b12 and b6 both help with it too, if taken daily for a long time.
Old 13-01-2020, 01:18 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez
I'd say share it anyway. The ones that are not ready to hear reality will just discard the advice and move on, but if you dont share it at all the ones that are ready to be free from schizophrenia will probably not get out of that place.

I used to have schizoaffective. I ended up being fully incompetent and unwillfully kept at a hospital for 2 months. Awareness and changing my true beliefs with awareness, healed me kf it so I'm glad someone else knows about this. A mentor I was talking to helped me he kept telling me that schizophrenia is not real, I dont have it, and through a lot of healing and dealing with voices, hallucinations, etc I now have recovered 100% from it.

I think vitamin b12 and b6 both help with it too, if taken daily for a long time.

Thanks BlueSkiez. Glad that you solved schizophrenia!

Cheers,
green1