Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 05-12-2019, 12:18 AM
Master
The Earthing Movie

I watched a movie last night which brought tears to my eyes:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=44ddtR0XDVU&t=28s

I cannot remember the last time I took my shoes off and walked barefoot in the grass..on the beach...

I also cannot remember the last time I had respite from the pain of inflammatory disease.

It is also getting to the stage where I am getting loud, painful "zaps" every time I touch a metal object...it is very annoying.

I walk up to automatic doors and they refuse to open, no matter how much I jiggle and dance about...waving my arms in front of them...looking like an idiot...how embarrassing and so, I sit outside the door waiting for another to go inside so I can tail them in before the door closes...I am just waiting for a little boy to come up to me with the whole "I see dead people" line...why?

Well, last night, I got the answer.

So, I am going to make Earthing/Grounding a regular part of my life now...I have even been looking on eBay at those "grounding mats" one places on their beds as they sleep...and they aren't all that expensive...about $100 for a single bed and $150 for a double bed.

I just thought I would share this here because I have read a lot of stories on here that, like my own, may be helped with an energetic healing alignment from good, old, Mother Gaia.

So, enjoy.
Old 06-12-2019, 02:01 PM
Master
Thats just taken me back I can remember 'so long ago' now that used to happen to me the electric shock when touching handles, and its just brought it back 'crack sizzle ouch' - we are all energy beings and the energy has to be right balance. I occasionally, maybe once a year get a glow in my mind, access energy, I just put my hands to the earth for a few moments to ground.

With your pain problem, you probably know this but if not research 'chi energy self healing' - I have been researching energy healing for nearly 3 years and its amazing how energy healing can help with difficult issues, because we are all energy 100% - be aware though and this doesn't include genuine healers, there are a few 'some' people out there who promise healing help at a cost and are just after money - thats why I added 'self healing' to search words.
Old 06-03-2020, 10:44 PM
Pathfinder

There is another documentary on earthing, a little older, which is also worth watching, but what neither of them address is this: earthing at night is harmful, and earthing is best done with palms and feet between sunrise and 10am for at least 50 minutes. According to my research, beyond 2 hours is rarely if ever necessary.