Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 10-07-2019, 02:02 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
The all/the one, has no need to view or monitor the universe, i keep suggesting this. Because obviously there are universal laws in play/motion of which continuously regulate all things pertaining to spirit.

It is said that "the one" has it's location unto itself & the only part of "the one" that is in everything & one within this spiritual universe are the attributes of "the one".

Consider "the one" being unto his self & invisible in his location. similar to the invisible part of us...SOUL". & everywhere else in the universe is the "spiritual emanation/spiritual body" of "the one" of which " the one exhibits his attributes & laws.

After all we are in "the one's" image are we not...& we are the invisible self that emanates a spiritual body that we are recognized through....so why not the same for "the one".

& if that is the case, then the "almighty one" awaits for us to come close to him through the new birth of Soul'self. Of which gives us safe passage into the many mansions of the holy kingdom.
& by gaining increasing quantities of the Almighty one's love & very christ essence, one can move further into higher locations of the holy kingdom & of which brings us closer & closer to the Almighty.

& then as i said yesterday god the father, is truely in our lives & life then starts to truely ramp up.

I always enjoy reading your words neil.
Old 10-07-2019, 02:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Any excuse to discuss sexy time

Hope you enjoyed your flower

Would you have a photo of said flower at all?

ah you caught me there, haha. i was hopeful of hearing that phrase a few more times. anyway, pretending to be changing the subject, yes i did enjoy it and the surprise made it even better. had that plant years and didn't even know it did anything till a long flower stalk sprouted up and opened and out it popped. it was rigid and firm to the touch. blissfully unashamed. hopefully this picture won't break the forum rules, its not my one but one just like it

https://www.google.com/search?q=phallic+flower&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB742GB742&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEw jvq_n6xKrjAhWKOcAKHStlBt0Q_AUIECgB&biw=1920&bih=96 9#imgrc=bpeY_z1j5iEsKM:
Old 10-07-2019, 05:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
ah you caught me there, haha. i was hopeful of hearing that phrase a few more times. anyway, pretending to be changing the subject, yes i did enjoy it and the surprise made it even better. had that plant years and didn't even know it did anything till a long flower stalk sprouted up and opened and out it popped. it was rigid and firm to the touch. blissfully unashamed. hopefully this picture won't break the forum rules, its not my one but one just like it

https://www.google.com/search?q=phallic+flower&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB742GB742&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEw jvq_n6xKrjAhWKOcAKHStlBt0Q_AUIECgB&biw=1920&bih=96 9#imgrc=bpeY_z1j5iEsKM:

Rigid and firm to the touch

Yes, I think you would have broken the forum rules if you'd posted your one

Wonderful specimen in the link btw
Old 10-07-2019, 09:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs

Rigid and firm to the touch

Yes, I think you would have broken the forum rules if you'd posted your one

Wonderful specimen in the link btw

haha phew, glad I got away with it. nice to have a bit of humour in these parts. ah, I better stop now.
Old 10-07-2019, 09:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
haha phew, glad I got away with it. nice to have a bit of humour in these parts. ah, I better stop now.

Old 11-07-2019, 02:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I always enjoy reading your words neil.

"SMILES"

Old 10-08-2019, 08:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untersberg56
Where Do We Go at Death if not to heaven or hell?

This question is easily answered if one is Buddhist, Hindu or Sikh: you come back for another ride on the Wheel of Life and Death.

At the Council of Nicea in 325 CE, the Church prohibited the doctrine of reincarnation and so Christians are not allowed to believe.

Nevertheless, the evidence can be pretty persuasive: Simply GOOGLE "10 Mysterious Kids Who Remember Their Past Lives" and discover many, many more children than ten who can remember their past life before the memory begins to fade in childhood.

Perhaps it is time to begin a campaign urging the Papacy to reconsider the 325 CE decision on its merits?

Jews, before Jesus, believed a person went to there grave.

Do you have more information that the Council of Nicea in 325 prohibited the doctrine of reincarnation?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 15-08-2019, 02:24 AM
Master
In what universe is prohibiting the corruption of original teachings somehow a conspiracy or proof of anything other than the fact that the church valued the preservation of the word of God? Total nonsense.