Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 06-07-2019, 04:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I am just reading all the links within the links...within the links...that guthrio linked..

Oohhh...oooohhh... Quantum FOAM!!! :)

I never heard about this before.

Of course I already understood about the Zero Point Field and the work of Tesla and now I am reading about the Scalar density of quantum foam as it relates to hypersphere warp drives...so cool!

I made an edit to my first post today #78..."video" should have read "article".

I just woke up and needed a cup of coffee before my mind related to the fact that quantum field theory was being discussed. LOL

I also just downloaded a PDF that I am muddling through because the equations are making my brain hurt:

"Engineering the Quantum Foam - arXiv"

Suffice to say, I now have a new direction to go, after being stumped by the leakage in the lines of force within the Casimir effect as it related to 4D...long story.

I am like the proverbial Schrodinger's Cat with a new ball of string theory and not knowing whether I "exist" or not, doesn't matter.

Thanks again, guthrio my friend.

Will study science a bit more...before I watch today's antics of K'eyush, the talking Husky on the Tube.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ibFAIwGTWAs

Shivani Devi,

....the links within the links...within the links...

While describing the operation of the interconnected "hyperlinks" referenced above, I think this is an excellent description of what the "quantum foam" is that Nassim Haremein alludes to in one of those links, "Quantum Gravity and the Holographic Mass", as "every proton in the Universe sharing information with every other proton"....to cumulatively inform Itself of how "everything is everything else", or as Bashar says in the reference "All things are the same one thing vibrating at different rates".

However, again, these are only descriptions of That which, Itself is indescribable....though we keep on trying to capture it within concepts woefully inadequate to do so. Even if there were an equation that could explain what the numeral "0", ostensibly used as a placeholder in computational exercises, it still begs the question, "Then What does the placeholder hold"?

This just popped up in my head as an answer: In a dishwasher commercial that comes on my favorite channels much too frequently , a young girl observing that her Mom scrubs dishes before placing them in the machine, raises a question, in the way those who are not steeped in Mom's internal logical processes, asks "...then What does the dishwasher do?"

Why? Think Quantum Foam, which obviously operates perfectly, even while exercising "0" computational effort at all, then What do our computational exercises do...beforehand?

As for your proverbial Schrodinger's Cat with a new ball of string theory and not knowing whether I "exist" or not, doesn't matter?....

...it "becomes matter" when the Infinite Essence each One of us actually is, chooses, from the infinite number of prospective perspectives available among Everything There Is, to objectify Itself as that choice.....hence One (as you) momentarily objectifies Itself as "being stumped by the leakage in the lines of force within the Casimir effect as it related to 4D" AND "as needing a cup of coffee before my mind related to the fact that quantum field theory was being discussed", AND being "on the verge of breaking down in tears of release a few times over the past week, but I can't seem to let it happen...as soon as I become cognizant of it, the whole thing stops..which is frustrating."....not to mention the antics of K'eyush, the talking Husky (both the virtual one on Youtube) AND its "live" counterpart, figuring out how smart it is, compared to its human friend.....

...ALL AT ONCE, including the choices Shivani Devi made that are OTHER than the ones THIS 'version" of ME chooses to chronicle.

And the Infinite Essence, known in some texts as The Divine Mother? SHE'S ALL THAT (colloquially one might say), and more, enjoying every single version of Herself, as you....and me, and ALL OF US, and as your magnificent Mom too. Oh yeah, wicked, wonderful, unparalleled sense of humor, indeed!

Where have I been? Here on SF since 2016. Having fun with my fellow, and sister, travelers "linked" together on this version of our magnificent Soul-journ.

Reference: https://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 06-07-2019 at 07:07 PM.
Old 06-07-2019, 08:39 PM
Re: Crop Circles You know we (Carl Sagan) sent a message into space n 1974...in 2001 we got a message back
right near Eng's biggest laser telescope...in the field...over night, like all of them.
Google: Aliens answer us 27 years later..Crop Circles, many links.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-07-2019, 09:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Also, pareodolia aside, I have a feeling that the "Universal Infinite Essence" has a wicked sense of humour:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...7fmAkT8_zlbnDZ

Like how a fly can travel in and out car windows while the car is doing 40mph.

My bet is, whoever gave us deer, teddy bear and T-Rex shaped clouds, also gave us vacuum vector fractals of Unified Theory in wheat fields just because it CAN.

....highlighted above? I don't know why I didn't think of it this way before: That's the Infinite Essence enjoying the unparalleled pleasure of surfing the "air waves" generated by the pressure differential within and without the car's glass partition....as a fly just because It CAN.

KOWABUNGA!
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 06-07-2019 at 11:29 PM.
Old 06-07-2019, 10:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Re: Crop Circles You know we (Carl Sagan) sent a message into space n 1974...in 2001 we got a message back
right near Eng's biggest laser telescope...in the field...over night, like all of them.
Google: Aliens answer us 27 years later..Crop Circles, many links.

Miss Hepburn,

That is too cool! I wonder if anyone has done more than wonder how it got there? Could be as important as any new knowledge that changes the paradigm of our worldview!
Old 07-07-2019, 03:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Shivani Devi,

Where have I been? Here on SF since 2016. Having fun with my fellow, and sister, travelers "linked" together on this version of our magnificent Soul-journ.

Reference: https://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/

....OOOOPS! been on SF since August 2013 not 2016! Must have mistaken myself for another version of Guthrio, who obviously doesn't know that there is really no such thing as the year 2013 or 2016...or 2019 for that matter.

Sorry 'bout that! (musta been caused by a "link" missing some-"time" ago!)

I'm much better....now (at least in this version of it!)

See? http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...2&postcount=68
Old 25-07-2019, 11:38 PM
If this doesn't help!!!!....on the Evening News tonight they showed another Hubble distant, spiral Galaxy, wow...
mentioniong the 100 Billion galaxies in this Universe.
WOW! God, You are amazing~!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-08-2019, 07:17 PM
Master
How to see God everywhere! What do you do? :)

Quote:
If this doesn't help!!!!....on the Evening News tonight they showed another Hubble distant, spiral Galaxy, wow...
mentioniong the 100 Billion galaxies in this Universe.
WOW! God, You are amazing~!

Hi Miss Hepburn,

....such wondrous beauty makes a body wanna speak in tongues, doesn't it? https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap140605.html
Old 10-08-2019, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Hi Miss Hepburn,

....such wondrous beauty makes a body wanna speak in tongues, doesn't it?
Wait...have I brought up speaking or praying in tongues? Cuz I have since 2009! I do almost everyday.

Old 11-08-2019, 07:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Wait...have I brought up speaking or praying in tongues? Cuz I have since 2009! I do almost everyday.

Hi Miss Hepburn,

....nope! not that I can recall.

It just struck me that the depth of knowledge you have spoken about on this Forum could not help but come from a profundity that would leave most either speechless, or speaking such that only the Creator, to Whom it is directed...could understand.

...or hear.
Old 11-08-2019, 10:26 PM
Quote:
Hi Miss Hepburn,
....nope! not that I can recall.

It just struck me that the depth of knowledge you have spoken about on this Forum could not
help but come from a profundity that would leave most either speechless,
or speaking such that only the Creator, to Whom it is directed...could understand.
...or hear.
Did you just say no one is listening to me.... I'm going to hire you to write my obituary.