Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 22-06-2019, 06:47 PM
Experiencer
I see 1, 6, and 9s mainly.

Now let me try focusing on it.. eh...
11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 1

Yes, this one, and is what I get sometimes. There's a triangle and an eye associates to it somehow, but this is just my imagination perhaps.

--- From 1, then 3, then 6, then 9. Draw an eye, that is 1. Then draw a triangle, then it's 3, and then a upside down triangle, then 6, and then you get a star.

I tried to ignore it, but the amount of game money always get me with the 1s. I at a stage wondered what they are and why they want to find me, but got no result even when I searched the internet, but only those new age stuff that repeated over and over again, and couldn't make an explanation as to why they are there, and just decided not to think about those spiritual stuff, till now that you guys mentioned it.

And, I still have no idea lolol. I might be making it up, as honestly, I have nothing at all to prove what I am thinking in my mind. And it was uptill now that I gave a deeper thought about it. Perhaps it *was* really a wake up call, but *NOT* the common way that we are imagining it, nor interpret it as.
Old 22-06-2019, 10:54 PM
Experiencer
Here's one:
Click on this
Edit: And this too lol
Old 23-06-2019, 09:49 PM
Experiencer

I'm having 42 appear a lot to me again...
Old 26-06-2019, 06:33 PM
Master

Just few moments ago while I was watching the movie Superman 3 ( hence the 3 ) a lady came to the owner of the Daily Planet and asked him to choose a bingo ball, guess what, he picked 33.
I keep seeing 33 every single day.
Old 29-06-2019, 06:54 PM
Master
Anyone... have you made a conscious effort to write down what you're thinking about when you see your numbers? Or the things around you? I know we can't always make a note or make a connection... but I'm curious. I've kept track before and it's led me to some fun things.

Old 29-06-2019, 08:03 PM
Experiencer

Ohh... Right now it's 4:02... The other day I was wondering if I was going to get a particular job then I saw like 5 or 6 42's in less that 15 minutes...
Old 29-06-2019, 08:06 PM
Master
That's so cool! I would definitely take that as a yes!

Old 29-06-2019, 08:44 PM
Master
The last five days i noticed a trigger to my ajna chakra.Liquids coming out of my eyes,and i can't see clearly.There's a slight pressure to it,and i can feel it ''on'' especially at the sunset and after.

Anyone else on the same page?
Old 30-06-2019, 03:34 PM
Master
Sorry lomax, no physical symptoms like that for me. Sounds uncomfortable, take care...

Old 01-07-2019, 06:01 PM
Experiencer

More "42" synchs today... I ordered matching anniversary rings engraved "I love you" for our 7th wedding anniversary this month. I posted pics of the rings on FB and when I looked at the time it was 1:42. I also realized those numbers add up to 7 like our anniversary. Then I looked at the bags the rings came in. They are style "TU42"

Wow!