Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 19-06-2019, 07:19 PM
Seeker

it's intresting about this kundalini, there was a lady saying a while ago about the attachment to the old ways is why so many are suffering and facing a hard road, it's strange i mean you don't actually realise it and think why me, whys it happening like this and i think this explains where the former new ager's went off path due to the symptoms but they didn't actually face and release old past energies or inner wounds that suface while your awakening.
Old 19-06-2019, 07:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer007
hey some intresting points of interest at here, care to share is it true that where church locations are, is it on ley lines and does this have an effect on the body in some way? it seems the church architects knew what they were doing and could this explain why people feel all uplifted in church?

Or perhaps it was not because of the church architects.

Ley lines are the lines of energy which surround the physical planet, just as a human body is surrounded by lines of energy - these are the meridians which are the basis of acupuncture. Where such lines of energy intersect then you have an energy centre or a chakra. Where major lines of energy intersect then you have a major chakra.

Pre-Christian worshippers sensed these lines of energy and built their temples and stone circles on the energy centres along these ley lines. My understanding is that the early churches were built on these same locations, presumably because they were already considered as sacred and people were accustomed to worshipping there.

Later churches would have been built in new locations where they were needed, which would not necessarily correspond to any ley lines.

Peace
Old 19-06-2019, 07:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_journey
i got a question for people here, it's something i saw a while ago that said that kundalini energy is what all the master's worked on and alot of guru's of today will say that kundalini energy is the holy spirit within you.
how do you feel about this? it does seem as if this is something the higher up people in religions don't want you to know and i think this is a mental block keeping people stuck and unable to asend to higher awareness.

If you are talking about the accepted world religions, then it may be that most religious authorities are completely ignorant of kundalini rather than these authorities suppress such knowledge. Even the Bible has apparent references to kundalini which few Christians would be aware of.

For example, Aaron, the brother of Moses, threw down his staff and it became a serpent. A simple interpretation is that the staff is the human spine and the serpent is the awakening kundalini.

And the Book of Revelation refers to the opening of the seven seals, each opening being accompanied by some phenomenon. I am very vague on this because I have never read it, but a simple interpretation would be that this refers to the opening of the seven chakras.

Peace
Old 20-06-2019, 05:59 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer007
you know they say ascended spiritual masters through out time and how they were highly psychic and had mediumship abilities to receive any information.
this is a very touchy topic i noticed the religious people will not acept this and will go in debate mode with you lol
i just wanted to ask do you feel jesus was the greatest of them all or would you say they are equal in their own way it's like with buddha a very peaceful person yeah.
it's just the way the bible explains the thing's that jesus did it's beyond what the other masters have done but the trouble with the bible is the metaphor style talk it's like where it says the 2nd coming of christ, alot of people from different paths believe it's a metaphor for the ascension process of today.

The real trouble with the bible is that it was translated by people who were following Constantine's orders about what could be used and how it should be interpreted in order to manipulate large groups of people and save his empire. Then the most common version in the western world was tarnslated into english by people following King James orders for the same reason. That is probably why a lot of it, especially the new testament, does not always make sense.

That being said if ascended masters are real, Jesus is equal to them all, no better, no worse. Though I think the story of Jesus is changed to give everyone a god while the others are considered prophets when they were incarnated. Jesus was a prophet not a god.
Old 21-06-2019, 09:17 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
The real trouble with the bible is that it was translated by people who were following Constantine's orders about what could be used and how it should be interpreted in order to manipulate large groups of people and save his empire. Then the most common version in the western world was tarnslated into english by people following King James orders for the same reason. That is probably why a lot of it, especially the new testament, does not always make sense.
This is where discussions like these begin to erode into less that common sense, because the Bible itself is largely a collection of stories that have been passed down through history. Genesis is a re-write of the Enuma Elish, which was written by the Sumerians and the Gospels weren't written until somewhere around 160AD. As for the rest of it, how much agenda and how little integrity has gone into the translations and re0transpatoons? Jesus wasn't even born on Christmas day.

Quote:
That being said if ascended masters are real, Jesus is equal to them all, no better, no worse. Though I think the story of Jesus is changed to give everyone a god while the others are considered prophets when they were incarnated. Jesus was a prophet not a god.
There's controversy as to Jesus' birth, that the date is wrong and Mary and Joseph didn't go to Bethlehem at all. He was schooled at an early age not by Christians but but the Essene if he did exist. He also went AWOL for sixteen years and it's been said he travelled around a bit, he was supposed to have spent time with Buddha and some of the Tibetan monks, as well as the Scottish Druids. He was put in his place a few times by a woman portrayed as........ and he had a temper. According the the Gospel of Thomas Jesus wasn't the man but the mask he gave to the world, Thomas said that he knew the 'real' Jesus wasn't the character the rest of the world saw. Jesus obviously had an ego.

As for Buddha, he was supposed to have been a cranky old git according to some accounts. Very often the teachings of Jesus, Buddha and many others were very similar in many ways, as though they had all come together and compared notes - translations aside of course.

The real question is not how amazing were the Ascended Masters, the question is in our hero worship of them what understandings are we missing? In looking to their words of wisdom, what are we not seeing?
Old 21-06-2019, 10:50 AM
Master
Quote:
The real question is not how amazing were the Ascended Masters, the question is in our hero worship of them what understandings are we missing? In looking to their words of wisdom, what are we not seeing?
well said.
Old 21-06-2019, 12:19 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
And the Book of Revelation refers to the opening of the seven seals, each opening being accompanied by some phenomenon. I am very vague on this because I have never read it,
but a simple interpretation would be that this refers to the opening of the seven chakras.

Peace
For Pete's sake. Why didn't I realize that!! Dah!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-06-2019, 12:30 PM
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Very often the teachings of Jesus, Buddha and many others were very similar in many ways, as though they had all come together and compared notes - translations aside of course.

The real question is not how amazing were the Ascended Masters...

Since you brought up Jesus and Buddha together...I have the book by
Gary Renard,

https://superpowerexperts.com/jesus-buddha-gary-renard/

You might like it... it was given to Gary by the 2 Ascended masters
that visit him!
So, you've got Jesus, Buddha and the masters all rolled into one!
Great read. His 4th book if you aren't familiar with him...an ACIM
''spokesman/ teacher''...with a sense of humor that grows on you.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-06-2019, 12:35 PM
Smile

Quote:
Then the most common version in the western world was translated into English
by people following King James orders for the same reason.
I can't help myself, gotta share this with you.
Yesterday on another forum...a friend said the funniest thing...
I just couldn't stop laughing.

Why the KJV is as true today as the day it dropped from the sky on the wings of a dove.

Old 21-06-2019, 12:45 PM
Book1

Since people are talking here about Constantine and Jesus a lot...
If anyone is interested in channeled messages from them both ....
James E. Padget had them come thru, unexpectedly, as he was trying to
contact his deceased wife in 1914 near Boston.

Boy, does Constantine say a lot...you know he had so much civil unrest, he had to do 'something'...
he says he wasn't a Christian or believer while on earth...that came later on the Other Side...now he has a lot to say!
www.truthforallpeople.com has it catalogued easily.
But any search of 'Divine Love' would hook you up somehow with free Padget messages.