Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-06-2019, 01:06 AM
Pathfinder

My current love in another lifetime

Hello Friends,

This is challenging and at the same time beautiful. This is a dream I had recently about a past life were my current partner is with me through all the odds and difficulties just to stay together.

I’m in Ireland in a small village in another time we’re cars nor wagons were available. I am sixteen and my current husband must be around the same age. We live in a small community we’re everyone knows each other and they eat from the land and fruit of their labor.

I don’t seem to come from money nor does my love but we are well enough to have a roof and food. We are deeply in love and take every opportunity to see each other. Our families don’t like each other not sure why, but we must hide our love for a while.

One day we decide that we want to get married and bring it to our families attention. They don’t take it well they refuse and forbid us to see each other. My family forbids me from leaving the cottage while on his end he is forbidden to get close to my family’s house. We managed to sneak out one day and planed to run away that same night. As he whistles in the darkness of the night I grab my only other dress and proceed to sneak out with him. We started running but one of my brothers noticed I was not in the house and alerted the family and the chase to separate us begins.

As the sun starts setting we are running as fast as we can but can hears the families gaining on us. We run and run till we reach a dead end. No more land and surrounded by our families all we can see is the ocean I front of us. If we jump we may get away but we are risking our lives. Is our love worth our lives? Yes we both agree to jump for our love of die trying. We somehow survive and we swim and swim till we lose sight of our families. We swim and swim till we are in deep sea.

From a distance we see a boat and they rescue us from the ocean. We stay aboard till they land on a port a different place. Look like a city we soon find a place to stay looks like people here come and go. It a building with many rooms it has a big hallway and this is were people walk in and out of the building. On one side there’s a regular wall and the other is covered with mirrors. In the middle of the hallway there’s a man sitting on a chair, his presence is powerful. I am okay with that as long as he does not see me. As I’m walking towards the exit to met my love, I turn to the mirror and see the man looking at me through the mirror. He seems to want me but my place belongs with my love. I look for my love and see him coming on the other end we lock our sight and as we do that our love is so powerful it emits this energy that even the man in the mirror can’t not withstand. No obstacle or challenges will destroy or even tilt what we feel when we are together. It’s beautiful, it’s pure, and this love is strong. Well this is my dream, as I get up this particular morning I feel really fortunate to have him by my side. What are your thoughts? Sorry but I usually don’t have short dreams I have complete movies. So vivid
Old 11-06-2019, 12:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Personally, I think its beautiful!
Old 11-06-2019, 09:40 PM
Pathfinder

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Personally, I think its beautiful!

Thank you Aknaton!
Old 12-06-2019, 04:56 PM
Pathfinder

Bunny

This is a beautiful dream

I found the ending part the most fascinating. You going into that building, with many rooms. Directly after jumping, “dying,” and swimming in the ocean (collective consciousness/the underworld/afterlife) you’re staying in a temporary part of consciousness (hotel) and you see many many people are there too, all going through this same transition of consciousness. I though the wall of mirrors was very interesting , because it highlights the duality of life , and how all we’re ever doing is mirroring each other’s actions. I believe that old man is your spirit guide. The fact he could only look at you through the mirror shows that he needs to have a boundary to look at you through , ie the physical world/spiritual world where he is. You are his mirror, he’s living his life through you. He’s looking at you with desire because he is you / or he really could’ve been your lover in that past life in Ireland, but he chose for your experience in real life & for your dream for your lover to be in his own effect , his own appearance & petsonality in your dream. This man is guiding your actions , and you were maybe living out his experiences through you !! What’s amazing is this is not only in your dream but in real life, he is guiding your actions in real life as well

Peace&LOVE
Old 12-06-2019, 06:29 PM
Master
You da man, as Scorpius Rex would say. I agree that is your residual self, who you are at core...and that self is giving you the gift of this experience of transitioning from life to after life/between lives.

Meaning, it's possible that you died, perhaps both you and your partner, whilst jumping in and/or swimming...and that this is how you experienced your transition to the afterlife. TBH, it sounds very much like that...as it no longer matches up to reality once you say you were in the ocean quite a long while.

To be honest (having swum in oceans on several continents), it's unlikely anyone could truly stand the frigid ocean waters for very long with succumbing unless very close to shore in very warm subtropical or tropical shallows (which are rife with sharks & other flesh eaters, LOL). But I think it's frankly amazing that you have such a lovely crossover for something like probable death by losing consciousness/hypothermia, and drowning. Perhaps that's because you were in it together at the end (?). Regardless, as dying and crossing over goes, it's quite lovely and really just the best you could ask for :hug3

I myself have had recall of many deaths and I only remember the moments (or long periods) after death before crossing over. I don't recall the crossover. I do have perhaps one "memory" (or recall) of what might be healing in the afterlife in a healing pod of some kind, where my twin bro is there to greet me...after I saw my broken body fall several stories after he shot me IRL and dumped the carcass elsewhere, so I knew it was not IRL even though tech was advanced in that time & place. But I believe that's the only one like that. Those between-life memories generally seem generally sealed and far harder to access than simply other-lifetime memories.

Thus I think as after life/between life memories go, yours sounds really lovely and how lucky you are to remember it at all. It seems those after life/between life memories are about healing and making amends and so forth...where things happen that didn't or couldn't have happened IRL.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 21-06-2019, 09:59 PM
Pathfinder

Interesting, that gives me a whole new perspective. This is why I like sharing some of my dreams. You both make a lot of sense stating that we died. Yes we were in deep sea for quite a while and the waters were tiring they were not freezing since it was during the day but I do remember how hard it was to stay afloat. My love was trying hard to keep me above waters I’m sure he was tired as well. It’s a bit hard to write all the details, so I’m just summarizing what stands out. Yes it was some type of hotel? We had a room and he had left to find a job that morning. One thing that stands out is the immense love we felt for each other. The mirror wall was to my right if that means anything? The man was sitting on a chair that was of a high authority it was made of wood. He seemed to be in charge or overseeing all the people there? Like if he was the boss or owner of the hotel? He could be a guide since he was in charge and seemed powerful enough to communicate telepathically with the others. I felt his power through the mirror like when you see the waves on floor of a hot day or feel that energy from a burning flame. You see it and feel it. Something like that and that love was in the same fashion but it also with brilliance or shinning light? This is a beautiful dream and thank you for your replies.