Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 03-06-2019, 04:12 PM
Pathfinder

Past lives with other people

Does anyone here remember past lives with known people like friends or family members?

Did the people that you remember past lives with, also remember them being in past lives with you? (Sort of like a verification in the way of both people experiencing same past lives memories)
Old 04-06-2019, 07:33 AM
Pathfinder

Furthermore, do you remember past lives that occurred within your family and were confirmed?
Old 09-06-2019, 06:30 PM
Knower

Yes, but not confirmed.
I did have an interesting dream once where my sister and I where twin sisters. We were in the 60s and our parents were having a function in our house. They were wealthy people, the house was full of guests and my sister and I were supposed to be in bed sleeping. We were running in the landing instead and hiding in the stairs, or something like that.
My sister has had dreams of past lives but they don't include me. In the current lifetime we are very close, but as much as we love spending time together we also need time apart. It is a very strong connection with just highs and lows, never average.
Old 13-07-2019, 03:40 PM
Master
yes
i get it evn pepeel iv met on oth webs but not in real evn on hear iv flt dajvu on a few

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 16-07-2019, 02:55 PM
Administrator
Hello

Yes and I married someone that I shared past lives with that we both recall.

The past lives we have been able to put some verifications to take us to England where he lived and I met him.

We had a house on a cliff edge, we were both getting up there in age and had no children. Life was not easy and one night (he) went out for a walk in a storm and fell to his death off the cliff. I was his wife and was left behind thinking that he had taken his life. A few months later I took my life off the same cliff. We were able to verify the story in detail and line up the time lines. We were able to find his grave site but as I took my life I never had a grave.

In this life that place and cliff played a role. This cliff is where my now husband was drawn to when he hit a dark place in his life. He was standing at the same spot on that cliff ready to jump to his death. Looking out over the ocean towards what was Canada he was talking to the Universe asking for some reason not to end it all.

This is where he said he felt a strange sensation and a voice telling him to go home that there was help there. Not understanding what it all meant but understanding that he did ask for help home he went.

It was a few months later that we met here on this very site, 2007 was the year we met.

As we got to now the other more I started to get flashes about past lives there in England that held great details.

I saw the cliff and the remains of our home before he even talked about where the cliff was.

I had a vision of a village name and was able to describe the road to it and a church that was there, then our house. Not remembering that England still had residences with thatch roofs I thought it was an image from the past. The house was still very much there. We were spinster sister's in that lifetime and we had the whole hose (its now three units) and were quite well off. We attened the church down the road and are burried there.

We were able to verifly our identies and the facts that I recalled on the house. We were also able to find our graves in the church yard.

How this house plays a role in this life again lines up in this life. This very house is where my husband lost his virginity. The house is in a village down the road from where he lived.

Before I travelled to England I was given names of places I had no clue about and where I was drawn to visit. When we visited one place there was a painting on the wall of an Earl that had been a guest. The resemblance to my husband was uncanny. One of the staff walking by stopped and went OMG your twins.

It is said that we might travel in a Soul Family so we come in and out with those we know or know of on some level.

Lynn
Old 21-07-2019, 12:33 AM
Knower
Wow Lynn, that's really amazing! I am really shocked at your story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Yes and I married someone that I shared past lives with that we both recall.

The past lives we have been able to put some verifications to take us to England where he lived and I met him.

We had a house on a cliff edge, we were both getting up there in age and had no children. Life was not easy and one night (he) went out for a walk in a storm and fell to his death off the cliff. I was his wife and was left behind thinking that he had taken his life. A few months later I took my life off the same cliff. We were able to verify the story in detail and line up the time lines. We were able to find his grave site but as I took my life I never had a grave.

In this life that place and cliff played a role. This cliff is where my now husband was drawn to when he hit a dark place in his life. He was standing at the same spot on that cliff ready to jump to his death. Looking out over the ocean towards what was Canada he was talking to the Universe asking for some reason not to end it all.

This is where he said he felt a strange sensation and a voice telling him to go home that there was help there. Not understanding what it all meant but understanding that he did ask for help home he went.

It was a few months later that we met here on this very site, 2007 was the year we met.

As we got to now the other more I started to get flashes about past lives there in England that held great details.

I saw the cliff and the remains of our home before he even talked about where the cliff was.

I had a vision of a village name and was able to describe the road to it and a church that was there, then our house. Not remembering that England still had residences with thatch roofs I thought it was an image from the past. The house was still very much there. We were spinster sister's in that lifetime and we had the whole hose (its now three units) and were quite well off. We attened the church down the road and are burried there.

We were able to verifly our identies and the facts that I recalled on the house. We were also able to find our graves in the church yard.

How this house plays a role in this life again lines up in this life. This very house is where my husband lost his virginity. The house is in a village down the road from where he lived.

Before I travelled to England I was given names of places I had no clue about and where I was drawn to visit. When we visited one place there was a painting on the wall of an Earl that had been a guest. The resemblance to my husband was uncanny. One of the staff walking by stopped and went OMG your twins.

It is said that we might travel in a Soul Family so we come in and out with those we know or know of on some level.

Lynn
Old 31-07-2019, 07:34 PM
Master
Yes. I have had memories from other lives and have had a strong awareness of several folks whom I've known before. Sometimes I have even had a clear awareness of who they were in past lives, though at times much of the details were blocked (usually due to trauma) and may have taken years to surface or come clear.

To your point, in a few cases, from the most recent prior go-round, I clearly had a recall of a past life where others did too AND we mutually confirmed many details. It seems that from the most recent go-round in particular, it's still pretty fresh for a lot of folks, if they know how to recognise it. I would say of these several folks from the last life, only one is a true friend and we speak regularly. I do feel he is close soul fam. Though he's never really confirmed or denied anything I've shared hahaha :), he is an awakened soul and I feel he surely recalls some bits of those past life memories from his own perspective and that there is a fair bit of overlap on key stuff. Two are more acquaintances and no contact now, even though we are definitely soul fam and recognised each other as soul fam and said so & swapped some memories. The last one is an ex from university and no contact now - we never discussed past lives (as I was not yet able to really sit with the memories then & did not discuss with anyone back then). But I remembered him later with fear & loathing from the last life as he was up to raping anyone not married off in that lifetime (that was a common standard, as they feared retribution) and also held my lease for barter in upkeep and house & yardwork.

Of these folks from last go-round, two were and are decent gents in both lifetimes and two were real dirtbags in the last lifetime. They have cleaned up a smidge in this lifetime, like many, yet you can still see the connection in their particular iniquities. It's quite amazing how persistent our core iniquities are and how these things carry over. But likewise, it's beautiful to see folks struggle and make some progress toward right-alignment at centre.

However, I don't think all or even most of our family or partners are close soul family, though some may have been in our past lives. Maybe just a few will be close soul fam in most lifetimes. Your really good friends over many years...not always close soul fam but probably far more likely to be so And I agree it's your close soul fam that is likely to be in many lives with you, in some fashion.

Partners...rarely soul family at this time, but when they are, it is life-changing and inspirational for the rest of us . My ex husband was not soul fam. In fact, only 1 of my exes were in my last life and none were close soul family. An ex from my 20s was a serial murderer I knew from the neigbourhood in a diff life, way back. The ex from college was my dirtbag landlord in my last life. I think my experience is far more common, and Lynn's experience, still extremely rare (at this time). As humanity progresses I'm sure this will start to shift at some point as more awaken.

Parents...I don't think they are *usually* close soul family, but your mum will often be very close to you regardless because you've shared her energy. I do think parents have much to teach us, for good or bad, and that's the main thing. Occasionally, they are close soul family and you are deeply attached.

Siblings and other family...likewise, not always but occasionally, they are close soul family. Regardless, you have shared energy and history and that is also a bond.

Long-term or lifelong friends...like your mum (for most of us), these are the folks who love you as you are and for who you are -- even though they're not your mum, hahaha. Most likely to be close soul fam. Most likely to have been with you in other lives, perhaps even as family or as a partner. But a huge blessing regardless. If you have a beloved friend who is *also* your partner through thick and thin, that is a real blessing. If a beloved friend is your partner and *ALSO* your close soul fam, you have truly hit the jackpot and the odds are about like that as well And the rest of us are truly standing in admiration and with best wishes for your happiness

Acquaintances...strangely, these are as rather as likely to be some sort of soul fam as not. Perhaps a few will even be closer soul fam. Go figure, hahaha :) Life is beautiful, but strange.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 10-02-2020, 04:32 AM
Knower
I had dream, following behind a lady, it was like I was a little kid following her mom, she was saying hurry up, it was night time, in a big field, there was a carnival going on, she says go give this money to your brother, so i'm walking across the field towards the carnival, this young guy comes, smiling, happy looking, i gave him the money, but he was dressed in old fashioned clothes, the lady i was walking behind, is my daughter in this life time, the young guy who i gave money to, is my son in this life time, they say good people follow you into every life time, so this is my 2 kids, i'm the mom in this life time
Old 10-02-2020, 05:04 AM
Master
Just about everybody I meet, I had a past life with them. Generally, I would help them out in the past financially.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜