Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 26-05-2019, 12:05 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralwanderer
Great points.

Honestly, I think it was intuition about something that is now happening: I'm getting a divorce (discovering snakes in the garden I was trying to lovingly plant?), moving in with my dad tomorrow (temporarily, but still deserving of a heavy sigh), and getting SO MUCH pushback from my soon-to-be ex (the attempted heel strike at the last minute before the attempted getaway?).

The bifid tongue aspect as you clarified it is extremely helpful to me, and I will consider myself armed with that knowledge henceforth. ;)

Got to Love Dad's.
It looks like you may need to rely on his wisdom and strength and courage through this time of new growth and turning new soil.The past to you will seem deeply rooted and entangled in your new ventures, but good ole Dad will be able to help see you through. Be cautious of those that speak with a forked tongue through these times.
Old 27-05-2019, 03:02 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralwanderer
Great points.

Honestly, I think it was intuition about something that is now happening: I'm getting a divorce (discovering snakes in the garden I was trying to lovingly plant?), moving in with my dad tomorrow (temporarily, but still deserving of a heavy sigh), and getting SO MUCH pushback from my soon-to-be ex (the attempted heel strike at the last minute before the attempted getaway?).

The bifid tongue aspect as you clarified it is extremely helpful to me, and I will consider myself armed with that knowledge henceforth. ;)

Yup, kind of amazing how the subconscious mind conjures up the metaphors to represent feelings being generated by the events in our lives. Sorry about you having to go through that. I suppose we all want to sink our roots into a relationship and have someone we can count on, but if that relationship sours, those same roots can become treacherous things to deal with as we try to disentangle ourselves and get back out.

Anyway, knowing your situation clarifies the dream a lot. My other theory was going to be that you secretly want to start your own snake cult in your back yard, but are worried that things will get out of hand and your dad would find out and disapprove. That theory would have been way off, but probably more fun.