Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 13-04-2019, 09:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
Please check the pdf.

There are grammatical errors as it was written in a hurry.

Please let me know when checked ,I will also give a small one para explain ation.
Thank you.

I can understand the process called Wu Wei (which I have been working on over the past 2 weeks).

As for "sexual energy"...that all kinda dried up years ago...I dont have sex/masturbate...there is no desire for that...the last time I even felt slightly horny was about a year ago...there is nothing to "transmute" because there is nothing being produced TO "tramsmute" into anything...maybe that is my problem? meh...I blame menopause. lol
Old 14-04-2019, 06:25 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Thank you.

I can understand the process called Wu Wei (which I have been working on over the past 2 weeks).

As for "sexual energy"...that all kinda dried up years ago...I dont have sex/masturbate...there is no desire for that...the last time I even felt slightly horny was about a year ago...there is nothing to "transmute" because there is nothing being produced TO "tramsmute" into anything...maybe that is my problem? meh...I blame menopause. lol

Ok.

So the idea is based on the fact that will power or lack of will problems such as laziness,procrastination,lack of energy etc. can be resolved with the help of desire.Desire is the flame and which moves the wheel of will.We cannot be in a state of desire all the day consciously ....so we will create a subconscious desire in you allowing your mind to automatically and in the background create will for you to use throughout out the day.

In such cases of lacking will power due to problems I have found that the probability of getting positive outcome increases many times, from 15 per cent avg. to over 60 per cent, if the coaching is done through the model of micro learning..

So we will do it that way.Let me know when the first challenge of 5 days is done.

Love you .
Old 18-04-2019, 06:49 AM
Deactivated Account

Going well ?
Old 18-04-2019, 03:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Color

Hello, i've tried to meditate 1 hour on bedtime and then sleep for 4 hours and when i wake up im meditating for another hour.
Im living like that for about 2 months now. Im feeling amazing.
Old 23-04-2019, 06:48 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi Shivani ji,

Since this is leading nowhere I am about to leave this forum forever.

Before going I wanted to ask can you answer 2 of my questions from Shiv Ji , if you are well now? It will really help me.
Old 23-04-2019, 08:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi Shivani ji,

Since this is leading nowhere I am about to leave this forum forever.

Before going I wanted to ask can you answer 2 of my questions from Shiv Ji , if you are well now? It will really help me.
I am about to do likewise, my friend.

Sorry for not answering your questions before this, would you kindly post them here and before I go off on my extended sabbatical, I will attempt to answer them, or have Shiv-ji do so.

I am aware now that being on SF isn't doing me any favours either and it's more like a "one day a month thing" or it should be.

The reason I haven't replied to you, is because I have been spending the past month trying to involve myself in other discussions with other people on different threads and topics, not just confining myself here, or discussing scripture in the Hindu forum.....but that didn't turn out very well.

I don't have those PMs you said you sent me and I don't understand why...but if you post those questions in this thread, at least I will have a better chance of seeing them.

I love you too, but it is really time that both of us need to move on and apply what we have learned here on a much wider scale and with people with whom we can interact with on a more interpersonal and physical level.

I shall be spending a while offline (after answering your questions), before spending some time doing Yoga and meditation..then going to the Nan Tien Buddhist University and enrolling in some courses (Post Humanistic Psychology) then taking myself off to the Shanti Mission Ashram in the Southern Highlands for a month of intense Sadhana, prayer and healing before renewing my Yoga Teachers Accreditation and saving up to spend a year in Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos...but I cannot do all that and be on here simultaneously.

https://www.nantien.edu.au
https://www.shantimission.org/events...-2-2019-09-30/

So please, ask away, give me two days to get back to you, before we say our final, parting words.

With love and respect.
Old 23-04-2019, 08:59 AM
Master

Quote:
I shall be spending a while offline (after answering your questions), before spending some time doing Yoga and meditation..then going to the Nan Tien Buddhist University and enrolling in some courses (Post Humanism) then taking myself off to the Shanti Mission Ashram in the Southern Highlands for a month of intense Sadhana before renewing my Yoga Teachers Accreditation and saving up to spend a year in Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos...but I cannot do all that and be on here simultaneously.

So please, ask away, give me two days to get back to you, before we say our final, parting words.

With love and respect.

Yoohoo, I'm so happy for you! :)

Of course I will miss you, but you should follow your heart and your dream and do what's right for you. It sounds like you will have a great time!
Old 23-04-2019, 05:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I am about to do likewise, my friend.

Sorry for not answering your questions before this, would you kindly post them here and before I go off on my extended sabbatical, I will attempt to answer them, or have Shiv-ji do so.

I am aware now that being on SF isn't doing me any favours either and it's more like a "one day a month thing" or it should be.

The reason I haven't replied to you, is because I have been spending the past month trying to involve myself in other discussions with other people on different threads and topics, not just confining myself here, or discussing scripture in the Hindu forum.....but that didn't turn out very well.

I don't have those PMs you said you sent me and I don't understand why...but if you post those questions in this thread, at least I will have a better chance of seeing them.

I love you too, but it is really time that both of us need to move on and apply what we have learned here on a much wider scale and with people with whom we can interact with on a more interpersonal and physical level.

I shall be spending a while offline (after answering your questions), before spending some time doing Yoga and meditation..then going to the Nan Tien Buddhist University and enrolling in some courses (Post Humanistic Psychology) then taking myself off to the Shanti Mission Ashram in the Southern Highlands for a month of intense Sadhana, prayer and healing before renewing my Yoga Teachers Accreditation and saving up to spend a year in Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos...but I cannot do all that and be on here simultaneously.

https://www.shantimission.org/events...-2-2019-09-30/

With love and respect.

I was thinking almost the same !

I have sent you a PM for the first question ,if that is fine.Because of its personal nature.It is a very serious personal cum spiritual problem that I am facing.But I do want to keep this one private and between us please.If there is a problem with this PM thing then please let me know.
Old 24-04-2019, 07:55 AM
Deactivated Account

Prelude

1. "Lord Shiva initiated Parvathi Devi into Kriya Kundalini pranayama, the scientific art of mastering the breath, in a huge cave at Amarnath in the Kashmir Himalayas (Ramaiah, 1968, p. 108). Siddhas are those who concentrate and hold their breath in the mooladhara, navel, heart, middle of stomach, neck, hairs and raise the Kundalini power.Later Yogi Shiva initiated others, including the Siddhas Agastya, Nandi Devar and Thirumoolar on Mount Kailash. Subsequently Agastya initiated Babaji into Kriya Kundalini pranayama."

Kriya Kundalini Pranayama is the basis of Kriya Yoga.All these great Siddhas and Mahavatar Babaji practiced Kriya Yoga which gave them these states such as samadhi.

This science of Kriya Yoga and all.... was infact given by Shiv Ji to the world first.And obviously Shiv Ji is the master yogi.

2."The astral system of a human being, with six (twelve by polarity) inner constellations revolving around the sun of the omniscient spiritual eye, is interrelated with the physical sun and the twelve zodiacal signs. All men are thus affected by an inner and an outer universe. The ancient rishis discovered that man's earthly and heavenly environment, in twelve-year cycles, push him forward on his natural path. The scriptures aver that man requires a million years of normal, diseaseless evolution to perfect his human brain sufficiently to express cosmic consciousness.

One thousand Kriya practiced in eight hours gives the yogi, in one day, the equivalent of one thousand years of natural evolution: 365,000 years of evolution in one year. In three years, a Kriya Yogi can thus accomplish by intelligent self-effort the same result which nature brings to pass in a million years. The Kriya short cut, of course, can be taken only by deeply developed yogis. With the guidance of a guru, such yogis have carefully prepared their bodies and brains to receive the power created by intensive practice. "

3.The above time goal is unrealistic.Most people just get pennies worth of growth in decades.All they get is they ability to be in the present moment which they sometimes confuse with enlightenment.This means great yogis and sages or siddhas ,and Mahavatar Babaji,had access to secrets or leverages that we don't.Secrets and leverages that optimize the system even further and make the above goal possible.

4. Mahavatar Babaji after getting initiated by Sage Agastya Ji reached that goal in just 18 months.This was done because there were certain certain secrets which was known by Mahavatar Babaji regarding this science of KY.My focus is not on Mahavatar Babaji but every such siddha or yogi did it the same by knowing some thing secret or access to some leverage that we don't....

I was wondering if Shiv Ji can give just the theory or guidance to me as well so that I can reach the goal as well. Please let me know if I am allowed to ask a question related to this.
Old 24-04-2019, 09:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Prelude

1. "Lord Shiva initiated Parvathi Devi into Kriya Kundalini pranayama, the scientific art of mastering the breath, in a huge cave at Amarnath in the Kashmir Himalayas (Ramaiah, 1968, p. 108). Siddhas are those who concentrate and hold their breath in the mooladhara, navel, heart, middle of stomach, neck, hairs and raise the Kundalini power.Later Yogi Shiva initiated others, including the Siddhas Agastya, Nandi Devar and Thirumoolar on Mount Kailash. Subsequently Agastya initiated Babaji into Kriya Kundalini pranayama."

Kriya Kundalini Pranayama is the basis of Kriya Yoga.All these great Siddhas and Mahavatar Babaji practiced Kriya Yoga which gave them these states such as samadhi.

This science of Kriya Yoga and all.... was infact given by Shiv Ji to the world first.And obviously Shiv Ji is the master yogi.

2."The astral system of a human being, with six (twelve by polarity) inner constellations revolving around the sun of the omniscient spiritual eye, is interrelated with the physical sun and the twelve zodiacal signs. All men are thus affected by an inner and an outer universe. The ancient rishis discovered that man's earthly and heavenly environment, in twelve-year cycles, push him forward on his natural path. The scriptures aver that man requires a million years of normal, diseaseless evolution to perfect his human brain sufficiently to express cosmic consciousness.

One thousand Kriya practiced in eight hours gives the yogi, in one day, the equivalent of one thousand years of natural evolution: 365,000 years of evolution in one year. In three years, a Kriya Yogi can thus accomplish by intelligent self-effort the same result which nature brings to pass in a million years. The Kriya short cut, of course, can be taken only by deeply developed yogis. With the guidance of a guru, such yogis have carefully prepared their bodies and brains to receive the power created by intensive practice. "

3.The above time goal is unrealistic.Most people just get pennies worth of growth in decades.All they get is they ability to be in the present moment which they sometimes confuse with enlightenment.This means great yogis and sages or siddhas ,and Mahavatar Babaji,had access to secrets or leverages that we don't.Secrets and leverages that optimize the system even further and make the above goal possible.

4. Mahavatar Babaji after getting initiated by Sage Agastya Ji reached that goal in just 18 months.This was done because there were certain certain secrets which was known by Mahavatar Babaji regarding this science of KY.My focus is not on Mahavatar Babaji but every such siddha or yogi did it the same by knowing some thing secret or access to some leverage that we don't....

I was wondering if Shiv Ji can give just the theory or guidance to me as well so that I can reach the goal as well. Please let me know if I am allowed to ask a question related to this.
All of this can be found in the Vigyan Bhairav Tantra, where Lord Shiva answers all your questions in 112 ways.

There was another branch of that lineage tree you are talking about there....

Lord Shiva taught this Kriya Yoga to Parvati, but there was a scribe present to make the teachings known to mankind..his name? Matsyendranath.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matsyendra

Matsyendra started the Kaula sect and the "Nath" sub-lineage of the Kaula tradition...He codified Hatha Yoga some 500 years before Swami Svatmarama wrote the Hatha Yoga Pradipika and was even said to be an incarnation of Avilokiteshvara Buddha who started the whole school of Tantric Shaivism/Vajrayana Buddhism based on Dharana..or... Mindfulness!

This, of course, occurred 1,000 years after Lord Shiva appeared in the form of Lakulisha and started the Pashupati sect of Tantric Kriya Yoga:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakulisha

I have traced my lineage all the way back to the Indus Valley Civilization...and the Kaula tradition, the Nath tradition, the Pashupati tradition, through all the incarnations of Shiva and Babaji...pretty neat eh?

What you have typed above is nothing new to me...it is but a small drop in the ocean that I already know about and I could write a few books on it...but Alain Danielou beat me to it half a century ago and Christopher Hareesh Wallis has done everything that I could ever do in regards to writing it all down.

Between Alain Danielou, Christopher Wallis and David Frawley, I must admit some degree of literary defeatism here.

By the way...I answered your first question via PM at 8:30 am...had a chance to look at it yet?

I'm gonna miss this place...I have so much to teach, but no students...which pretty much sucks...