Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 13-03-2019, 12:34 PM
Master
Heart Breaking!!! Heart Chakra Help!!

I am going through a pretty rough ride at the moment and my heart chakra is constantly acheing. All the pain of my past is being re-lived and I have to wade through it.

Does anyone have any ideas how to stop the costant heart chakra pain?

I feel as if my heart is breaking... It's pain with a capital P & I know it is not a medical issue, because I am dealing with a very painful dis-connection right now...
Old 13-03-2019, 12:56 PM
Master

It's a block for sure. You can either work through the issues that are causing the emotional block and chest pain, or it can be removed (probably gradually) through energy healing.
Old 13-03-2019, 05:49 PM
ant

Hi Akira,

Try putting pen to paper and write.

Take time out alone,

Be creative and express openly and deeply,

Perhaps through poetry and or any other creative 'source'.
Old 13-03-2019, 06:57 PM
janielee

Akira,

Can you sit with it and let it pass through you with no resistance. Grieve as you need.

JL
Old 13-03-2019, 07:02 PM
Master

It sounds like there is energy trying to be released. Stop resisting the pain and embrace the pain. Welcome it, dive into it. Allow yourself to really feel whatever is trapped within your heart. And then you find that it is just energy passing through you, and behind the pain there is peace.

You may find it helpful to read The Sedona Method by Hale Dwoskin or The Journey by Brandon Bays.

Peace.
Old 13-03-2019, 08:57 PM
ant

Thankyou deeply iamthat,

You hit a home run with refernece ie:The Journey by Brandon Bays.

You know,regards to Brandon Bays Journey,i've had a minor stomach issues on and off the past few years and my stomachs been bubbling the last few days.

You know and despite eating a healthy regime,well apart from evening wine o'clock and smoking.

Both i've given up for few months last year and even smoking for years previously,now i know why i've gone back and taken them back up again.

Emotional block and i've had a ball already.

This stems from when my father died when i was 12,where there after,there was no guidance or talk,it was like just get on with it,life goes on,suck it up and move on etc.

There is guilt there as well that i carried for awhile,as i thought id killed him,as i wished him dead and he died the next day.

I carried that guilt for like 10yrs.

I also have deep seeded trust issues as well,unforgiving perhaps another but will have to look deeper.

Anyhow,just thought id share,i am though going to try and release the emotive blockages myself.

Seeing how i like to do things off my own bat and rely on no one haha.

But the realization that they are there and understand for what they are and why for the past few years,i've made progress but then go 2steps back,to a point that is.

I've actually been pigheaded so to speak and unconsciously ignorant on autopilot in hindsight.

And also dishing out some advice to others on here,when i don't heed my own advice.

If i have any issues and can't move forward as such,i'll get in contact with a pranic healer who btw,i came across in unusual circumstances,so that perhaps is a sign.

Anyhow the quest for authenticty and trueself,thanks again myf,

Onward and upward.: )

Ps.When looking up on the journey,Kyrie by Mr.Mister popped into mind,lyrics apply.
Old 13-03-2019, 09:06 PM
Suspended
When my 1-year-old nephew suddenly died, my sister was very sad and when her brother-in-law whispered something in her ear, her sadness visibly diminished.
SF members with such capacities present?
Who has an explanation? but please heal Akira first.
Old 14-03-2019, 08:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
I am going through a pretty rough ride at the moment and my heart chakra is constantly acheing. All the pain of my past is being re-lived and I have to wade through it.

Does anyone have any ideas how to stop the costant heart chakra pain?

I feel as if my heart is breaking... It's pain with a capital P & I know it is not a medical issue, because I am dealing with a very painful dis-connection right now...
If there's a heart chakra issue (good or bad) you should experience pain in your chest.
If you can trigger mantras,you can use the YAM one,or invoke the ''air'' elemental essence.
Also if you can find these tapes that guy was talking about maybe you could give them a shot,cause from what he wrote,i think they can work.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=healing+tapes
Old 14-03-2019, 07:39 PM
Master

I was in "healing-mode" when I was re-reading your post and looking at your profile, so some energy may have leaked through, I hope you don't mind and you don't take it as an invasion of privacy. When I am already radiating divine energy, which comes from heaven, it has a habit of going where it needs to go without my input. Just wanted you to know in case you noticed something and apologies if this was uncalled for.
Old 15-03-2019, 04:22 PM
Master
NoOne you rock