Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 08-02-2019, 04:49 PM
From the Non-physical, you created you, and now from the physical, you continue to create..

We must have objects of attention, that are ringing our bells, in order to feel

the fullness of who we are, flowing through us, for the continuation of All-That-Is.

That is what puts the eternalness in eternity.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-02-2019, 03:35 PM
Color

...doesn’t the word God just set you off on all kinds of tangents that don’t
have anything to do with your relationship with that which is
this Eternal Energy of Love that is your Source?

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-02-2019, 03:17 PM
Thumbs up

The basis of your life is absolute freedom, the goal is joy,
and the result of that perfect combination is motion forward, or growth.
Your goal is to find objects of attention that let your cork raise.

Old 14-02-2019, 03:47 PM
If your dominant intent is to feel joy while you are doing the work,
your triad of intentions—freedom, growth and joy—will come quickly and easily into alignment.

Old 15-02-2019, 03:21 PM
Thumbs up

By paying attention to the way you feel, and then choosing thoughts

that feel the very best,

you are managing your own vibration, which means you are controlling your own point of attraction —

which means you are creating your own reality.

Old 16-02-2019, 02:38 PM
The only thing that binds you is the pushing against
that which is unwanted.

Old 18-02-2019, 03:11 PM
To evoke the best from others,
you must find a vibration that is a match to the best in others.

Old 21-02-2019, 03:00 PM
You have to have imagined it before it can become a reality.

Old 28-02-2019, 05:12 PM
It is a good idea for you to consider how much of your Source Energy
are you allowing to flow here and now?

Old 02-03-2019, 05:14 PM
The reason for desires, goals… is because they are the life-giving things of the Universe.

Without objects of attention, or objects of desire,

Life Force does not come through any of us.