Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Yoga

Old 02-08-2018, 05:36 AM
Ascender
Stiff neck. Stress tension. Power yoga.

I've been doing hot yoga for a while now. But since my daughter has been out of school for summer, I haven't been able to go as often. Maybe twice a week. Also, I experienced some burn out as I was doing classes 5-6 days a week for months.

It has been weeks since I've done a power flow class because of schedule conflict. Hatha has been my only availability. Tonight I was elated to make a power class!! The teacher is known for doing more advanced work and to be honest, I wanted to walk out the door when I saw her LOL. But I stayed. Working through and facing that fear, I ended up getting exactly what my entire body, heart, mind and soul needed!

She began to go through the most beautiful heart opening sequences I have ever experienced. Very unique flows that opened and got deep down into my shoulders and back. The past few weeks, the tension in my muscles has been growing. Today, waking up with a stiff neck, the stress came to a head. From pose to pose, I was savoring the sweetness of release. It was orgasmic and almost tear filled.

After class, I just couldn't stop thanking her. Some other people and I sat around with her and had the most amazing conversation about heart opening and stress relief. I lay here in bed just so thankful. So grateful for this practice. Man, the energy centers and channels within my body and mind feel so free. My intention tonight was "let go and let God" with every movement upon breath, it was as if I was painting my space with water color. All many colors of energy. It brought back those feelings. Those emotions. The knowing. That i am fully supported and to trust. Trust that it's as it should be. Everything. And to open up to possibility.

Ah. So peaceful. Goodnight.
Old 15-01-2019, 03:44 AM
Pathfinder

____
Old 29-01-2019, 12:08 PM
Master
sorry this didn't get any replied right away when you posted it months ago.. I'm not sure I've visited this part of the forum before actually but anyways, I am glad Lumen bumped it, thank you Lumen.

I just wanted to say Libby that some of your posts I've come across recently (a number of which are older) are really inspiring and motivational. You are doing some great things but relay your messages about it in a humble and approachable way and share how challenging yet rewarding these practical changes and efforts are for you. Thank you for sharing your stories and experiences and sweetness

Lumen that is a lovely interesting quote.. I marvel at the magnificence of flowers too. your quote is a sure reminder that we are all flowers with the same divine precious potential and innocence
Old 29-01-2019, 03:12 PM
Ascender
Thank you! That is very nice of you to say! It has been difficult to write here because for so long, there hasn't been much action in the yoga section until recently. Yoga is my unwavering passion and I hardly look at anything else on the forums now lol. I've found more luck with discussion at my yoga studio where i have made friends, instagram, fb... putting more of my time into journaling and a website/blog project. It's a lot of work. Always have SF to thank for my roots.

Lumen is great. He has been very supportive of all the ups and downs of my yoga journey the past 4-5 years I've known and been with him.

So yea, thanks for the bump, Lumen lol
Old 30-01-2019, 12:29 PM
Master
Thumbs up

Sounds like a great teacher. We/I do a lot of heart opening practices too..
I find them very effective.. allowing me to feel my heart in detail and experience lightness..