Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-12-2018, 05:19 PM
Experiencer
Rose quartz is a very nice stone, has a nice warm look to it. I find it kind of weird that she got it from a technology museum, I don't really associate rocks with technology. I mean yes of course certain stones have industrial purposes, but you know what I mean.
Old 24-12-2018, 07:01 PM
Pathfinder
My latest are Aurora Quartz and a Moldavite ring. Never enough Moldavite!
Old 05-01-2019, 06:16 PM
Master
Been to the crystal shop again this afternoon :) I'd been feeling called for about a week, then have to wait till weekend when they're open.
Turned out it was golden danburite that caused it, and rubellite in moonstone larger tumble.

I also got
- A slab of lepidolite to put on my phone for the EM stuff.
- A GORGEOUS water melon piece with real deep pink core and dark green outside,
- a deep red tourmaline tumble,
- thin laser wand crystal from Minas Gerais, about 1cm x 8cms
- piece of hiddenite

Regretting not taking the ancestralite, but next time.

Rubelite in moonstone (not mine, but very similar)

Watermelon Tourmaline (Not mine but this one is very similar)

Golden Danburite

Red tourmaline tumble, mine is as deep red as these, funny how it in a way resembles ruby?

Hiddenite (very similar to mine, light green, semi-transparent)
Old 05-01-2019, 06:18 PM
Master
And the Brazilian Laser wand, mine is a wee bit thinner even

Old 06-01-2019, 03:01 AM
Master
Recently purchased a Tiger's Eye Slab Pendant at the local Goodwill.

At least I think it is Tiger's Eye. I believe it is the blue version containing yellow or golden at the edges.

https://i.imgur.com/hlUklgD.jpg?1
Old 10-01-2019, 09:27 AM
Master
Angel aura opal quartz from Arkansas. It is still on its way to me :)
Old 10-01-2019, 12:38 PM
Pathfinder
I got a Dali Jasper sphere from my normal seller. Its a new find from China, very lovely energy. I also got a tiger eye tower, it has really nice flash.
Old 13-01-2019, 01:14 AM
Master
My angel aura quartz -a small cluster- came in today, much faster than expected :)
It is gorgeous! I've put it in front of me and in such a way that I see the juicy rainbows, hihi.
Old 20-01-2019, 07:31 PM
Master
OMG I got a gorgeous golden calcite with barite! I didn't even know that existed, hihi. It's close to angel wing calcite, which often also has barite, difference being that the first is not opaque like the angel wing but almost clear.
Also, because of the barite which usually is white/clear, the golden yellow is not spread evenly throughout the crystal. Some parts are a deep gold while other parts hold more white (barite).
It is seriously gorgeous, even the proprietors commented on it when I was at the register, hihi. (I often get the best looking pieces out of the lot, grin, I got an eye for 'em).

Also got a Brucite, which is still quite rare and quite expensive. That's why they hadn't bought it last year at the huge fair in Tucson, but now managed to get hold of tumbled Brucite for a good price.
It's what drew me to go to the shop again actually, glad I got a piece!

Ancestralite. Finally got a tumble. Been thinking about it a few times, but kept putting it back. Also cos the ones I liked were quite expensive. But now I got one after all!

Set of small rough Nirvana quartzes. One pink (masculine), one white (feminine) to help balance these energies.

really happy with my new crystals, for now mostly holding the golden calcite with barite. It is so beautiful!
Old 24-01-2019, 04:26 AM
Experiencer
I recently bought 2 lbs of Selenite crystal wands to put all around my house to bring light and protection. I have neighbors that are toxic and he screams constantly, they are drug addicts, I won’t go on about them but my house needs protection from the venom being spewed daily from that property. So, I think the rods and a few other techniques are called for-needed.