Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-12-2018, 07:05 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear janielee,

I am aware that someone somewhere takes their own life every day of every week. This fact is simply not newsworthy to appear in media publications. The young are especially vulnerable at this time due to the overwhelming social pressures which exist and absence of precise support. In these counter productive modern cities, where technology surpasses morality and spirituality, not enough energy exists within preventative measures. This is the same for many other aspects of society, such as the medical industry.
The advent of more advanced technologies have diminished the capacity of the young to connect spiritually and naturally to other beings.

-Sparrow

Yes, agreed, thanks for commenting, Spirit Guide Sparrow.

Namaste.
Old 17-12-2018, 07:10 PM
janielee

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow

Though I don't really believe in these things would you comment on any positive people I can rely on in real life, and any spirit guides that may accompany me in benevolence, Light and True Love? Would you talk of my teacher at all also?

thank you and thanking you, namaste and Season's Greetings to you and all of your loved ones.

JL.
Old 18-12-2018, 01:55 AM
Guide

Quote:
Dear a1candidate,

So it is, Sparrow must be reduced to performing parlour tricks for sceptics?
Since when does it become the role and responsibility of a spirit guide, or in fact any selfless being, to test their “spiritual prowess?”

If you are seeking to be wowed by spiritual prowess perhaps you should simply tune into a Derek Acorah television show.

That was a joke, in case you missed it.

On this, let us be clear and understood. The best use and application of my energy and experience, as well as the courteous access and singular privilege to the Asceleottyi, will neither be proven nor personified through the entertainment of your insecurity or inability to perceive the resonate frequency of truth. Let us speak more on this.

The rewards of experience through the unyielding pursuit of self-discovery and connectivity have served me to distinguish between honesty and dishonesty. The rewards of heart wisdom through the intense exploration of love and spirit have always served me to distinguish between truth and fiction. I have earned this capacity through my own journey. The challenge of and journey through the minefield of information is the responsibility of you, and you alone, through which you must apply your own experience and heart wisdom. How and when I choose to demonstrate my capacity to benefit others will be made manifest through my own intention, and through my own chosen approach, not one merely convenient to yours. I will certainly not undertake this journey for you or perform captivating party tricks to impress or meet your expectations of what I must be.

Very well. Any tool and method? The most efficient tool and method I would employ is consciousness. A panel of scientists may replicate such experiment if they actually utilised their heart wisdom for its intended purpose, and did not solely rely on physical intellect for answers. With dedication, training and considerable patience A) and B) would be Self-realised without external paraphernalia. Physical intellect without the involvement of love and the vibration through which heart wisdom resonates can only take your perception of reality so far. This truth has already been demonstrated by many wise teachers and spiritual practitioners. Yet the wisest are too frequently discarded for their inconvenient approach.

If your query is preloaded within the limitation of, and reliance of, physical intellect and physical paraphernalia then I would leave such exercise to those who depend on that platform.

Since you must not understand consciousness to be the most efficient tool for exploring such experience, your query presents alignment to a concept of need. A need for a set categorised form of proof and evidence that fits a particular specified outlook and perspective. It is not the role or responsibility of another to prove or disprove your own personal outlook or perspective. The challenge was created by you, for your own need, and accordingly must be a journey for you.

Though you could ask Derek Acorah.

-Sparrow

Nicely said*

I have not read through this whole thread...but what I have read...I did experience and see for myself during my NDE, and after. I know what I have read is true, you are able to put it into words better than I can

Also, I have a feeling someone is using multiple accounts. Seems when one skeptic comes around, they disappear to be replaced with another....both newer accounts. Interesting.

Anyways,

Thank you, Sparrow
Old 19-12-2018, 03:37 AM
Deactivated Account

Hello,

I deleted some posts. I ask that you Please stick to the original subject of this topic thread. keep in mind, this is a discussion forum not a debate one. Please don't go out of topic or seeking to challenge/ debate. Your welcome to create your own thread and allow members to come to you , especially if you have more than a number of questions. In short, Try not to hijack the thread that belongs to the OP.

This is a small tight community. we want to make sure we are all respecting each other.

Kindest regards,

Clover
Old 19-12-2018, 07:16 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Dear Tobi,

How delightful. I extend my thanks. I am certain forum members will be more at ease in the knowledge that their personal information is secure when accessing the site.
Many festive blessings upon you.

-Sparrow

I have just noticed Clover's post....so with my apologies to Clover first, then we can return to what the thread is all about....I won't be mentioning this here again.

(A little bit off-topic on this wonderful thread of Sparrow's. Sorry Sparrow.)

But I will just mention quickly, that moderators (even if we are 'super'! ) have no ability to change the technical set-up of the site, and if any member has concerns about a technical issue, to contact a member of the admin. team directly.
For anyone who is unsure, a member of admin. is someone whose name is in the colour purple.

I wish you a happy and peaceful Christmas Sparrow. Many blessings to you and yours.
With gratitude for all you offer us here.
Old 20-12-2018, 12:51 AM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

I've come to a new instance of the existential crossroads which I have brought forth to discuss with you in the past.

I see that I have made progress in that I now see equal value in this life and life in the Spirit World. I thoroughly enjoy and love this life and am happy here. For many months I was content to live life on Earth. I'm happy, not suffering, and carrying out fulfilling activities. Yet a desire to go to the Spirit World came up again. I know you do not support that path, and I'm not asking you this time how to go about it. Rather, I'm asking for your insight.

Since I'm happy and deeply connected with Spirit, why does this desire return?

You once said people in a similar frame of mind wished for something more, but were unaware of the true and full potential of physical state and human life. How so? I am aware that we can experience love, peace, and happiness here on Earth, and I routinely do. However, I desire the more fantastical capabilities of life in the Spirit world and being consciousness there, being immersed in it all. You could see from all the explorative questions I've asked before what kind of thing I'm referring to. How can I match those realities on Earth? Such as thoughts mapping ideas into reality instantly, or doing anything you an imagine? I don't want to live 50 or 60 more years on Earth (according to the average lifespan in my family) not living as I really want to.

You've said trying to depart by intention does not work for me because I am grounded by my investment in life here and connection to the Earth. So who can use the etheric cord detachment technique, then? Just people on the verge of death? You said we can do it anytime, so I don't understand yet.

I respect your wish not to involve in this endeavor, though it is confusing to me that in my first inquiry to you about it in a private message in 2012, you offered some info on it, and said that notwithstanding your encouragement to find new perspective, I have the right to explore all options open to my conscience. Is it just that that is as far as you could go with it, and on any further inquiry you had to point me in the other direction due to your feelings and perspective? If so, why the seeming shift in answers?

Also, you said that such intent must be carried out theough the highest love. What would that look like in this case? You said in that message that if such intention is not realized it has to be due to inherent desires anchoring me here. Would that be the basic will to live, or something more personal? I ask myself and hear just silence. Usually, contacting with my Spirit, this means the question does not match the situation, or the answer has some nature of nothingness.

When I attempt it, it ends up closing off aspects of my energy system. Is this because I am ungrounding myself?

You've said something akin to "Let the mind and soul serve the Spirit," so we are serving our Spirit's will to explore human life. I have no problem with that, except if the soul and mind have free will of their own, which differs from Spirit's will for them to stay on Earth, I believe self-determination must come into play an and allow the soul and mind to make their choice. Even if we are one being, if the parts have their own will then the overall being should respect and honor it. Isn't it so?

Thank you and as always, love,
Sorai

Last edited by Sorai Rai Aorai : 20-12-2018 at 03:40 AM.
Old 20-12-2018, 02:04 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Hello,

I deleted some posts. I ask that you Please stick to the original subject of this topic thread. keep in mind, this is a discussion forum not a debate one. Please don't go out of topic or seeking to challenge/ debate. Your welcome to create your own thread and allow members to come to you , especially if you have more than a number of questions. In short, Try not to hijack the thread that belongs to the OP.

This is a small tight community. we want to make sure we are all respecting each other.

Kindest regards,

Clover
The topic is about Death and the Afterlife. Is asking for some verification that confirm the validity of knowledge about this topic not part of the topic itself?
I didn't initiate it, but I do think it is good to check to make sure the information provided is solid
Old 20-12-2018, 04:41 AM
janielee

Dear Sparrow

I have another question (or 3)

Do you know why or how a person can experience (effectively) the same event or circumstance in life - different players, same scene/scenario?

Do you think there is such a thing as spiritual power - if there is a powerful (genuine) spiritual being, what would such a person be able to do in this human life?

You mentioned before there are things not known beyond the physical. If the physical is a manifestation, where is the real energy happening and playing?

With kind thanks for your time, energy and attention.

Namaste,

JL
Old 20-12-2018, 04:43 AM
janielee

Dear Sorai

I know your post is intended for Spirit Guide Sparrow. I just want to say that we are here for you too. Another perspective I have is how do you know the spiritual world is as exciting and true as others might say? The reality is (isn't it?) that no-one knows unless they truly know / experience it for themselves. So don't we just take some things on face value?

I'm not saying it's easy, dear friend, but I guess I am saying, we don't really know what the Spirit World is like, and if we are really ready for it. I don't know if what I'm saying is true either, but I guess I just want to say hello and hope you are doing well, happy holidays.

JL
Old 20-12-2018, 04:47 AM
Guide

Hello janielee,

Thanks for your input and wishes. From my perspective, we can know another’s words are true when they resonate deeply with us and our hearts. In addition, I have verified some of these facts through my own Spirit connection.