Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 20-11-2018, 05:54 AM
Master
Let me remind everyone that many of the strongest and smartest species in the animal kingdom eat primarily plant matter, and never ever ever ever cook their food lol.. I mean ok maybe some animals do, I admit that would be impressive and a sight to see. but it would be harmful to them because that is what happens when one cooks food. they've tried it at zoos as I mentioned before and the animals got sick and died quicker. pets eat processed food and have pitifully low life spans and all kinds of health problems can be common among them.

Let's just please think for a moment or two why humans, living beings like the rest of the animal kingdom, think that cooking their food and ridiculously processing it makes it in any way superior for them? here's the thing, and that is, life feeds life. most of nature (but not all of course) feasts on living foods or as close to it as possible, or else they pass it up. there's sound logic to that and the same rule applies to humans, but we are arguably more complex and have more sophisticated abilities potentially. I personally believe that we are here to help animals live better, as well as ourselves of course. there was even some very interesting research done by a Mr Flanagan who was replicating pyramid science, and as a complete surprise, one of the awesome side effects of his studies was several pets, cat and dog, turning themselves into vegetarians just by spending time in a pyramid structure. now that may incite more silly arguments against my case lol and we are in the vegantarian section of the forum so most perusing here should be supportive of non-omnivorism, but anyways I just thought it was amazing because cats are one of the main animals we know scientifically to be obligate carnivores. yet it is possible for them to be vegetarian at least, even by choice, and some people raise their cats to be vegan and happen to do just fine with it.

sorry that this is off topic but hopefully others find it as fascinating as I did. and promising. I know there is a lot more to pyramid power and mystery, and I can't help but wonder if the bigger pyramids (which are all around the world as many may know) had anything to do with taming animals, and humans, to be more conscientious among other things. the sphinx, if it really is a cat, makes me think of that too since it's known to be associated with riddle and there are pyramids nearby. anyway that is just speculation, but I think that Mr Flanagan's research is cool and one thing that is evident is that pyramids are a source of ions. usually negative ions, aka anions, the good ones, I bring this up now, besides it being one of the main arguments for the efficacy of pyramid power in realistic practical terms, is that raw living food has negative ionic activity too. human beings do, animals do, but once you kill this stuff, positive ions start being created which is toxic and death inducing.

Actually, one of my other favorite doctors online, an awesome man I learned a lot from but that I feel has less of the full picture than Dr Morse, Dr Thomas Lodi has a couple lectures that are just dear to my heart and very informative. He does not promote or seem aware of the fruitarian culture so he just generally glorifies the vegan diet, and gives good reason why to eat living raw foods, especially in one of his lectures called Healing Disease With Life Energy, where he breaks down a variety of information about negative ions or anions, he refers to them as electrons too which you may have heard them referred to as too.
and again while I don't agree with him 100% of every single thing, he understands a lot and is a marvelous teacher. He is so sweet too, I was able to message him on facebook before, don't remember what we talked about though but his videos I am going to link are paramount. The first is Stop Building Disease, where he probably says a lot that is agreeable, but I think he puts a lot of it in an inviting and approachable even profound way. starts talking after a minute in

these lectures are long though and I don't expect anyone to watch what I share, but I think they are worthwhile so hopefully you find something of it to be too. that video is a bit more laid-back, maybe good to listen to as you lay in bed before falling asleep. I jumped around a little to remind myself of the gist of this lecture, and around 7 minutes I think he really spouts off some good wisdom if you wouldn't mind checking it out. there are two subsequent parts to this lecture if anyone is genuinely wanting to check the whole thing out and can't find them please let me know and I will link them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h6OtIRePg8

This one Healing Cancer with Life Energy discusses the electrons/ions and most of that powerpoint presentation starts at 46:30. I think this is an excellent topic for anybody interested in human health and learning how life works on this lovely planet. it is what is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h6OtIRePg8

"Cooked food requires body's voltage"

so while some foods are better for us than others and less taxing or extra beneficial as I've been trying to defend with the frugivorism idea, at the very least foods are better when uncooked and if they need to be cooked just to eat them or else they're super toxic, what is the point in eating them? because for another thing they're going to gain in toxicity when cooked just by simple law of nature, or going against it which cooking does. who could say it doesn't?
Old 20-11-2018, 06:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
Actually....a whole bunch of foods are more nutritious cooked than raw.

Just a few of examples out of many?

How about tomatoes? The nutrients in tomatoes are locked up in cellulose.
Cooking tomatoes increases the available nutrients 10 fold and the most nutritious tomatoes are found in things like spaghetti sauce which is cooked a lot!.

How about spinach which is considered a super green?? Almost all of the nutrients in spinach are locked up in oxalates which cooking releases.

How about Beans...like pintos , navy and red beans etc?? Same thing...cooking releases all the nutrition and soluble fiber found in beans plus makes the (incomplete) protein available for absorption.

The scientific evidence is that if humans had NOT discovered fire, cooking and the eating of animal protein including animal fats...we would have never developed the brains we have or have become the dominant species on this planet.

So while I agree that raw foods are a great part of any balanced healthy diet.....cooking is part of that equation too!

Lucky1 I tried to cover the things you are talking about earlier, though it's possible it was in another thread. but anyways, I know what you are talking about sweetie, it's just that it is non sequitur because cooking food kills it and then it becomes more and more pointless to consume it, no matter what the nutrient profile is. there are exceptions like cooking and processing of herbs and special supplements, but in general if it is considered a typical food, it should be consumed raw and fresh, or it will have unfortunate consequences attached to that cooking or improper processing.

"When we eat cooked foods, we are consuming hydrogen ions, which are positively charged and cause oxidation in the body, accelerated aging and disease of every kind."

I know that certain vitamins and minerals are increased and unlocked with cooking, in water/steam or oil even. but just because frying something could release some of its fat soluble vitamins, doesn't mean it's going to be a beneficial thing to do. now I know that there are many nutrients in foods that are cooked, and animal carcass has nutritive qualities too, but the realistic evaluation of these situations is detrimental.
Eating a human would probably be pretty good for a human too, but I'm sure you agree also ultimately not good at all lol. now the quicker you eat the human after it died the better it will be for you, or if you can get some of it while it's still alive.. this is serious stuff. just because something has certain qualities or quantities, doesn't mean it should be consumed.

Besides the ionic activity of living foods, and the taxation caused by consumption of cooked foods, as I've attempted to discuss, there are other repercussions. like the indigestion and flatulence and other unwanted side effects that occur when things such as beans or even cruciferous vegetables are eaten. I reiterate, nuts and seeds are as close to anything like those foods you want to get, and I mean commonly known nuts and seeds, even though the terms may be all over the place and some nuts are even technically actually fruits.. but those and grains (which are also less than ideal for various reasons which should be clear, though many foods thought of as grains are also really seeds) should be soaked or sprouted before being used. and that accomplishes similar to what cooking does, but it gives more life instead of taking it away.

Lucky1 the best fuel for the brain is fresh fruit. fruit has high amounts of antioxidants and all kinds of intricate nutrients, and the highest living energy volume. apparently this is measurable with equipment that can test voltage, electricity or magnetism. there is not a lot of information widely available about fructose from fruits, if you look up research about fructose most of it is about bad kinds like high fructose corn syrup or less evil versions of processed sugar. but fresh fructose in its natural form present in fruit is another story, and is actually a really cool topic the more you start understanding about it. I have a lot more to learn but so far it seems that it's got a few things going for it

it doesn't burden the body and require insulin or atp production to be utilized by the body

fruit fructose absorbs into the cell wall by process of diffusion

fruit is the easiest and quickest to digest

fruit stimulates the lymphatic system best which helps detoxify the body as it's our purification or sewage system

fruit fructose is nerve and brain fuel

the brain can even turn glucose into fructose (just discovered this concept, got more researching to do)

fruit is available with little sacrifice or death to the plants/trees which provide it unlike most other foods, and this should say a lot about the consciousness level of fruits, or as Altair said earlier in this thread, fruits seem to be the most benevolent of foods here on Earth

there is more but I think that covers it at least loosely. I would add more but I have to go and I'm sure most are put off by how much I wrote already lol sorry and I apologize is this is kind of all over the place
Old 20-11-2018, 11:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
It's not a vacuous term it means or implies that God/divinity made it so.

If people want to say grace or otherwise spiritualised their food, I'm all for it because it is a powerfully positive placebo effect.

Quote:
cooked foods are generally toxic

Generally, they are not toxic.

Quote:
and dead, or on their way to it. and the consequences in the human are toxifying

I only know of very small traces of toxins created when cooking at high temperatures.

Quote:
and deadifying. words schmords globulate suggests it turns into globules which are unhealthy balls of unwanted stuff,

Doesn't happen.

Quote:
kind of like what ungrounded blood looks like compared to grounded in scientific studies. same thing happens with foods that are cooked and processed inappropriately. look it up if you're unfamiliar.

There are no adverse effects of eating cooked food, and there are numerous benefits which the members have explained.

Quote:
placebo effect is actually part & parcel of human power, as may actually be proven in more scientific studies than much else. but I guess the extent or reality of placebo effect is another crazy issue to open and address. it can't work 100% for everything though

Yes, the placebo effect is powerful, so I encourage positively spiritualising food with blessings, grace or what have you. Negativising food as 'toxic' is probably not a good idea unless it's highly processed and contains concentrated extracts and artificial additives, which are well proven to have adverse effects.

Quote:
not so much, as I thought we covered with simple sugars and free amino acids...

We did. Simple carbs are fantastic and there are no 'free amino acids' in any food.

Quote:
yeah the body definitely has a problem with complex carbs such as rice, seems like you need to do more deeper research into the matter and not just keep repeating what you think you learned

I have listened to different vegan diet medics who use starchy diets for their healing strategies. Apart from that, I have never come across any research that has found complex carbs (starch) in a balanced diet present any adverse effects. If you have research on adverse effects of complex carbs, I would be interested in seeing it.

Quote:
cancer is a situation in the body where it can't work to evacuate toxins efficiently,

Cancer is a mutation in cells.

Quote:
and that is the point of what I am trying to teach you. the body has to try to deal with the waste in all kinds of crazy ways, enter symptoms and diseases such as cancer which are not what they're claimed to be. because it is all always a matter of what the body wants and doesn't want and what it can't deal with anymore, and the only way out is clearing a path or passage like I am trying to say with the lymphatic system being honored, cuz it is your sewage system like it or not, that fact must be accepted and dealt with.

But the body produces waste and has the systems to get rid of it. It's just how it works.

Quote:
and do they die? but while cooking isn't good, and using oil isn't either (though I still really do right now) stir frying is among the better cooking preparations because the vegetables are still usually crisp and more raw than most other cooking methods

I have nothing against stir fry using oils. Perfectly healthy.

Quote:
but who says that deserts existed like that or were inhabited at the forefront?

Australian Aboriginals. African Bushmen. Both of whom are very very old human populations.

Quote:
do you not know about the desertification of Africa that has been at least partially intentional even in recent years? the human diet is not a myth, I don't understand how it is so hard for you to see what the human body is designed for ideally. do you know what happens to animals in zoos or wildlife when they're fed cooked or processed food? (or foods not typically meant for them) do ya? they die prematurely.. same thing that happens to most humans eh

Throughout history people ate what their environments provided, and people have evolved in a vast array of different environment. Hence, there is no 'human diet'.

The other animals inhabited specific environments and did not inhabit a vast array of different environment like humans have done throughout history. People in all environments from mountain tops to deserts to very cold places. For example, the people of Uluru had a very different diet to the Thursday Islanders.
Old 20-11-2018, 12:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Lucky1 I tried to cover the things you are talking about earlier, though it's possible it was in another thread. but anyways, I know what you are talking about sweetie, it's just that it is non sequitur because cooking food kills it and then it becomes more and more pointless to consume it, no matter what the nutrient profile is. there are exceptions like cooking and processing of herbs and special supplements, but in general if it is considered a typical food, it should be consumed raw and fresh, or it will have unfortunate consequences attached to that cooking or improper processing.

"When we eat cooked foods, we are consuming hydrogen ions, which are positively charged and cause oxidation in the body, accelerated aging and disease of every kind."

It's much more complicated than that, but if you eat some raw food along with some cooked food, there won't be any problems with excessive acid forming in the body, and nutrient absorption will be optimal.

Quote:
I know that certain vitamins and minerals are increased and unlocked with cooking, in water/steam or oil even. but just because frying something could release some of its fat soluble vitamins, doesn't mean it's going to be a beneficial thing to do. now I know that there are many nutrients in foods that are cooked, and animal carcass has nutritive qualities too, but the realistic evaluation of these situations is detrimental.

Realistic, scientific measurement shows a balance of negative and positive effects of cooked and uncooked food.

Quote:
Eating a human would probably be pretty good for a human too, but I'm sure you agree also ultimately not good at all lol. now the quicker you eat the human after it died the better it will be for you, or if you can get some of it while it's still alive.. this is serious stuff. just because something has certain qualities or quantities, doesn't mean it should be consumed.

Besides the ionic activity of living foods, and the taxation caused by consumption of cooked foods, as I've attempted to discuss, there are other repercussions. like the indigestion and flatulence and other unwanted side effects that occur when things such as beans or even cruciferous vegetables are eaten. I reiterate, nuts and seeds are as close to anything like those foods you want to get, and I mean commonly known nuts and seeds, even though the terms may be all over the place and some nuts are even technically actually fruits.. but those and grains (which are also less than ideal for various reasons which should be clear, though many foods thought of as grains are also really seeds) should be soaked or sprouted before being used. and that accomplishes similar to what cooking does, but it gives more life instead of taking it away.

Good idea. Soak/sprout 'activate' food lie beans, nuts (and other seeds) is always a good idea - (but there is research specifying the toxic compounds created in sprouting).

Quote:
Lucky1 the best fuel for the brain is fresh fruit. fruit has high amounts of antioxidants and all kinds of intricate nutrients, and the highest living energy volume. apparently this is measurable with equipment that can test voltage, electricity or magnetism. there is not a lot of information widely available about fructose from fruits, if you look up research about fructose most of it is about bad kinds like high fructose corn syrup or less evil versions of processed sugar. but fresh fructose in its natural form present in fruit is another story, and is actually a really cool topic the more you start understanding about it. I have a lot more to learn but so far it seems that it's got a few things going for it.

Indeed. Eat fruit.

Quote:
it doesn't burden the body and require insulin or atp production to be utilized by the body

Quote:
fruit fructose absorbs into the cell wall by process of diffusion

Not quite, and the metabolic process takes multiple pathways which I can't begin to understand, but fructose from fruit is good sugar.

Quote:
fruit is the easiest and quickest to digest

Not really, but the is no problem digesting fruit, and the 'stuff' in fruit aids overall digestion.

Quote:
fruit stimulates the lymphatic system best which helps detoxify the body as it's our purification or sewage system

Quote:
fruit fructose is nerve and brain fuel

I'm pretty sure that glucose is the primary fuel for the brain (and the rest of the nervous system), but a combination of fructose and glucose is best for sugar metabolism, so fruit is an optimal source of sugar.

[quote]the brain can even turn glucose into fructose (just discovered this concept, got more researching to do)[quote]

Fructose is also converted to glucose and also also stored as glycogen.

Quote:
fruit is available with little sacrifice or death to the plants/trees which provide it unlike most other foods, and this should say a lot about the consciousness level of fruits, or as Altair said earlier in this thread, fruits seem to be the most benevolent of foods here on Earth
Quote:

there is more but I think that covers it at least loosely. I would add more but I have to go and I'm sure most are put off by how much I wrote already lol sorry and I apologize is this is kind of all over the place

Last edited by Gem : 21-11-2018 at 02:26 AM.
Old 20-11-2018, 08:21 PM
Master
Gem I am tempted to quote my second post in reply to your addressing my last one directed at you where you keep repeating that cooked foods are harmless. since you quoted it in your second post it seems you've seen it and decided to ignore the information there, but it does do an ok job of clarifying what you are trying to argue against, even in bold letters lol... which you quoted.. hmm I just don't think you are open to a true and productive discussion at this point or perhaps never were because I continue to provide ample information yet you're still stuck on the misinformation you held before we began. it makes me wonder what you are doing here in this thread .. I mean for one thing you still eat rotten murdered animals and think that is healthy somehow? so you want to be considered credible at all when it comes to diet and human consumption and disease? You've got to take this all more seriously and open your eyes.. I thought that is what we were here for
Old 21-11-2018, 12:15 AM
Master
despite what I said above, I still am enjoying our "discussion" now I only just wish you would actually listen to me and be open to learning something new that may be vitally important for you and all who might listen to you..I appreciate you reading what I say even if you are unwilling to sincerely consider most of it or investigate reasonably

I've sustained that the human body is brilliant and will try to get energy and nourishment from whatever sources it can. but what is left over is the problem, and what causes disease, disorder, and death.. I imagine you've heard of the gumball analogy for traffic.. where someone says it's like a gumball machine where there's just one little hole and hundreds of gumballs and even if your quarter were worth three gumballs, only one would fit out at a time.. or in traffic where there are all those cars and only so many lanes and exits off the freeway, etc.. well so thus is the human body's ability where it can only eliminate, detoxify, transmute, absorb, assimilate, digest, and so on a certain amount of things at a time, and when it is given too much stuff at once or repeatedly, it is unable to continue working like a well-oiled machine. that is where health issues and symptoms come up, and most people are oblivious to the condition or scenery internally going on, cuz we don't have access to that image or the level of awareness to know when say our kidney has had enough for one day and is incapable of filtering anymore.. We can't see it or feel exactly what is going on so we don't realize there may be serious problems, which there is for almost everybody.

So you keep saying oh the body can handle it, it's designed for it, yes it is designed to be a restorative amazingly functioning phenomena, but it like most things can only do so much. Our souls or spirits may be boundless and impervious to damage of various sorts, but our bodies are vulnerable as is proven time and time again. they try and they try mightily, but they can only deal with so much. that's why we need to be mindful of the lymphatic system that is literally our sewage system responsible for ushering out most of the stuff that doesn't belong, and helping it be able to work properly again. enter fruit.. and other things but fruit is the main food to do this.

well when I say free amino acids, I don't know if that is the proper term but I thought you'd understand I meant like not all bound up in complex proteins. I did however do a google search for your words "free amino acids in any food." which I highlighted what you wrote, right clicked and google searched and found this link at the top of the page of results

http://www.sciaeon.org/articles/Free...for-Fruits.pdf

The title is Free Amino Acid Compositions for Fruits
and I didn't even do a search with the word fruit I just copied your statement and it popped up. it looks pretty interesting but I'm not an expert at reading studies admittedly. anyways I just meant what I said above, free amino acids as in amino acids more easily available and not all intricately interwoven in tough proteins.
I'm not totally sure what to take from that study, is it just talking about what amino acids are available in the fruit?

I guess I shouldn't repeat myself because you ignored the facts I provided about why cooked food is bad already and if you just want to play ignorant that speaks for itself because the information is here and there is more out there if you don't want to be blind
Old 21-11-2018, 12:55 AM
Master

Sapphirez,

If you don't mind, could you give an example of exactly what you eat during a typical day? (each meal food and quantities). Do all your days look about the same, or do you have any deviations from your diet?

What exactly do you feed / plan to feed your baby?

I'm also curious ... How long have you been on this diet? How tall and heavy are you now? Do you have any chronic health condition? What concrete health changes have you noticed from the time you started eating as you promote here?

I know that my questions may seem a little intrusive, but you keep vehemently supporting a diet that seems dangerous to me, so I rely on your honest answers to form a clearer image of what you actually do.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 21-11-2018, 02:19 AM
Master
Quote:
despite what I said above, I still am enjoying our "discussion" now I only just wish you would actually listen to me and be open to learning something new that may be vitally important for you and all who might listen to you..I appreciate you reading what I say even if you are unwilling to sincerely consider most of it or investigate reasonably

I've sustained that the human body is brilliant and will try to get energy and nourishment from whatever sources it can. but what is left over is the problem, and what causes disease, disorder, and death.. I imagine you've heard of the gumball analogy for traffic.. where someone says it's like a gumball machine where there's just one little hole and hundreds of gumballs and even if your quarter were worth three gumballs, only one would fit out at a time.. or in traffic where there are all those cars and only so many lanes and exits off the freeway, etc.. well so thus is the human body's ability where it can only eliminate, detoxify, transmute, absorb, assimilate, digest, and so on a certain amount of things at a time, and when it is given too much stuff at once or repeatedly, it is unable to continue working like a well-oiled machine. that is where health issues and symptoms come up, and most people are oblivious to the condition or scenery internally going on, cuz we don't have access to that image or the level of awareness to know when say our kidney has had enough for one day and is incapable of filtering anymore.. We can't see it or feel exactly what is going on so we don't realize there may be serious problems, which there is for almost everybody.

So you keep saying oh the body can handle it, it's designed for it, yes it is designed to be a restorative amazingly functioning phenomena, but it like most things can only do so much. Our souls or spirits may be boundless and impervious to damage of various sorts, but our bodies are vulnerable as is proven time and time again. they try and they try mightily, but they can only deal with so much. that's why we need to be mindful of the lymphatic system that is literally our sewage system responsible for ushering out most of the stuff that doesn't belong, and helping it be able to work properly again. enter fruit.. and other things but fruit is the main food to do this.

well when I say free amino acids, I don't know if that is the proper term but I thought you'd understand I meant like not all bound up in complex proteins. I did however do a google search for your words "free amino acids in any food." which I highlighted what you wrote, right clicked and google searched and found this link at the top of the page of results

http://www.sciaeon.org/articles/Free...for-Fruits.pdf

The title is Free Amino Acid Compositions for Fruits
and I didn't even do a search with the word fruit I just copied your statement and it popped up. it looks pretty interesting but I'm not an expert at reading studies admittedly. anyways I just meant what I said above, free amino acids as in amino acids more easily available and not all intricately interwoven in tough proteins.
I'm not totally sure what to take from that study, is it just talking about what amino acids are available in the fruit?

Well, that is interesting. I must have been wrong about the free amino acids in food. But fruit isn't a good protein source. It has very low protein content, so we shouldn't be mislead into eating fruit for protein.

Quote:
I guess I shouldn't repeat myself because you ignored the facts I provided about why cooked food is bad already and if you just want to play ignorant that speaks for itself because the information is here and there is more out there if you don't want to be blind

I've never seen any research that makes cooking food toxic, but researchers will talk about the negatives of any food along with the positives. The basic issue is eating a well rounded diet - nt a covered in blood meat diet, not an all fruit, all raw diet, not a restrictive diet such as 'no starch', but a diet that contains a wide range of nutritious food. A diet which is nutritious and suited to the individual so it can be sustained for the long term.
Old 24-11-2018, 09:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I've never seen any research that makes cooking food toxic, but researchers will talk about the negatives of any food along with the positives. The basic issue is eating a well rounded diet - nt a covered in blood meat diet, not an all fruit, all raw diet, not a restrictive diet such as 'no starch', but a diet that contains a wide range of nutritious food. A diet which is nutritious and suited to the individual so it can be sustained for the long term.

You can measure the voltage or lifeforce and even "see the soul" with photography like kirlian or this extra amazing evolution of harry oldfield photography that a guy I found online uses, called Pranaview Australia if you feel like looking him up though he's not done experiments specifically on produce that I've seen, just some interesting life-forces he's captured on the film like emanating from crystals and bodies of water or other nature (and comparing living nature scenes to less-live ones like polluted stagnant ponds which illustrates the difference between negative ion and positive ion atmospheres or objects) and even shows how doing a meditation with his third eye creates this kind of life energy.. which I guess ties in with your repeating belief in the placebo effect and blessing food, which is certainly a worthwhile thing and the placebo effect could just be considered a term synonymous with applied consciousness. anyways, it's with technology like this that we can see what happens with nature when you destroy it with things like cooking and erroneous processing. and when you put food into your body it effects you for better or worse. do you want to put life or death into your body? either way the body will try to make use of it, but with death it requires more waste maintenance and waste of the food.. when your vitamins are dead it doesn't do as much good as if they are alive, and the properties of the food otherwise are still alive. This is very important, to understand the reality of eating life and how the body and brain appreciate it. it's a completely different thing than just consuming dead food, which yes even plants can be killed, which I think we are not arguing that right?

You can also test the voltage and electric or magnetic properties and presence of live foods, but not after you cook and process them because they're not alive anymore. how can that even begin to benefit the body the same? it does create acids and unwanted byproducts which the body cannot sufficiently deal with if it's already damaged from previous constant consumption of cooked and damaged foods. It makes sense that eating things that have been devoid of life contributes the same condition in our living bodies. You can't cook animals' meals and expect them to live the healthiest or even live that long, and the same applies to us because we are living species the same as them. just more evolved in certain ways so it'd stand that we should be even more mindful of what we put into our bodies especially since the stream of consciousness flows in more ways from and through us than in animals since we got these opposable thumbs and ability to create (or destroy) a lot more. Our minds and everything are a different kind of complexity as you're surely aware. so why should we be able to get away with destroying God's creations before putting them in our divine sacred bodies and expect the same contribution of life to be gained? It could never work that way. There is no comparison and only ignorance would argue that killing godly creations before consuming them is comparable to harvesting them fresh from the Earth and ingesting them while they are still alive and full of vitality.. if we want vitality too..

the scientific evidence points to the truth that fresh raw foods are far superior, and so does common sense and even spirituality seeing as that's the platform of forum we are talking on right now. and fruits are the ideal food to pluck freshly from the Earth or pick up off the ground shortly after they fall. and again you don't need or want complex proteins because it's just more work and waste for the body. and the same situation occurs with complex carbohydrates/starches. the body doesn't want that burden and can't use the energy nearly as well.
Old 24-11-2018, 10:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Sapphirez,

If you don't mind, could you give an example of exactly what you eat during a typical day? (each meal food and quantities). Do all your days look about the same, or do you have any deviations from your diet?

What exactly do you feed / plan to feed your baby?

I'm also curious ... How long have you been on this diet? How tall and heavy are you now? Do you have any chronic health condition? What concrete health changes have you noticed from the time you started eating as you promote here?

I know that my questions may seem a little intrusive, but you keep vehemently supporting a diet that seems dangerous to me, so I rely on your honest answers to form a clearer image of what you actually do.

hello inavalan, I have mentioned before that my current diet is nothing like my ideal and that it's been something I've been wanting to do for a long time, at least for a "fasting" sort of period to get some more serious healing done in a quick amount of time. I did talk about some of the things I eat but I know you don't read all my posts and that's probably a good thing lol so I will answer you in detail here. I am not put off by intrusive questioning I am happy to reply and provide you with any other information if I don't satisfy all your inquiry in this post. though I'm a tmi kinda gal so not sure you will have more questions or be able to read everything I write now lol

Let's see.. I will talk about what I eat now, and what I would ideally like to eat, and then what my daughter is fed now and what I wish she would eat also.

It's probably easiest to answer what I would like to be eating right now first. now let me say that some years ago I started writing in a notebook pages of different foods and their nutritious values so that I could try and devise a day or even a meal or two where you could meet all your requirements in as little food as possible. I have to say that my thinking has deviated from that considering the further information I've learned since, but I still think it's a worthwhile thing to do, especially since most people will never become fruitarians or all raw vegans. but the facts are what they are about certain foods and processing or cooking of them being inferior. anyways I'll put that aside, or try to..

So the style of eating I do now I like to call veganinja, because the word vegan has some negative connotations and it is more discriminating and hardcore than what the blanket term vegan can include. then there's a step beyond that I call vegangsta which I'd aspire to eventually and probably moreso adopt as my permanent eating habit rather than fruitarianism if I found eating mainly just fruit too difficult. and at this point I am unsure, I just know that I must go on a cleansing period eating primarily fresh fruit to get my body in better shape because I have been unwell since childhood. and I've never eaten ideally enough for a long enough period of time to regain and regenerate my health since.

The diet I eat now is not very healthy, but it is healthier than many others and avoids a lot of the unfortunate foods that can fall under the vegan category.

I eat almost all fruit, vegetables, beans, corn products, potatoes including sweet potatoes- mostly japanese sweet potatoes cuz they're way tastier, beans, nuts and seeds including quinoa though I don't eat a lot of it and I've quit rice before but eat it once in a while now.

let me say that I pretty much never feel good. this is because of my damaged body since youth and because I keep eating things that I shouldn't. I don't want to make excuses but we should know that cooked food is addicting, and also it's helpful to have supportive family and friends around and I live with a fiance who has his own picky diet but also doesn't understand the superiority of eating raw of fruits.. and his body is damaged so he doesn't eat certain things and likes to live vicariously through others/me and enjoys feeding me things he can't eat like potatoes. but he eats corn tortilla chips most days so I don't know it doesn't make sense lol but he's got his own issues and other consumption problems I won't detail further.. he doesn't eat animal products either except fish, which I never liked fish so I came here still eating dairy and eggs a little but was able to finally turn from vegetarian to vegan shortly after being here. then when I ate any of it I felt extra yucky and got the "heebie jeebies" so I had wanted to be all vegan for a while but wasn't sure I could do it yet and then thankfully it became easy. anyway sorry you didn't ask about my fiance so I won't go on about what he eats or doesn't but if you did want to know I can answer more. some of the things he practices are ridiculous but some of them have helped me realize what's better or worse for me too, even if he still insists on buying me certain things he won't eat himself. lol to be perfectly transparent he doesn't even eat fruit at all (besides the vegetable fruits like tomatoes and green peppers and okra n stuff which most of the vegetables he eats are technically fruits but he doesn't like sweet stuff) and that is because of one reason and also because I think his body is so damaged some people can't even tolerate fruit at that point of disrepair. Dr. Morse says some people need to start with cooked vegetables and work their way through to raw fruit, and it makes sense. cuz they are so purifying and if you have a lot of toxicity the detoxification symptoms can be excruciating..

all right anyways, so we use grapeseed oil a lot as our main frying & sauteing medium. I'm sorry that I have answered your questions in such a roundabout and lengthy way. the issue of diet can be complicated because I do eat a lot of different things and some more than others or in different periods. I will try to provide a few meal ideas so you can get a better picture perhaps.

We eat a lot of hispanic inspired food, like pico de gallo with tacos or enchiladas. I eat pinto beans or others sometimes but mainly we eat chickpeas. tomatoes, peppers, onions, garlic, corn tortillas, or tortilla chips. I love avocados and guacamole.

another meal might be a base of dough or batter with masa harina corn flour, chickpea flour, hempseed milk and a few other ingredients with filling like for a pot pie I use the hempseed milk and vegetables such as cauliflower, zucchini, summer squash, onions, garlic, there are other vegetables I eat or like that he doesn't such as lima beans, beets, asparagus, etc. I really like most vegetables and mainly eat them cooked but also enjoy most raw with a little sprinkle of pink salt too.

a gluttonous dish my fiance likes to make me are his 'nachos' which are just tortilla chips with pinto beans and a fake cheese (I prefer one with sprouted almonds like this Pamela's Creamery one or Miyoko's has good ones too, but he usually gets daiya which I tried not to eat before I moved here cuz it has less ideal ingredients) covered with marinara sauce, and grapeseed oil. it was surprisingly good the first time I had it, he comes up with some simple and strange seeming recipes that turn out tasty. another naughty thing I eat is like scalloped potatoes with hempseed milk, oil and spices, though I eat them baked more often or make mashed potatoes if I am extra motivated.

A feast for me, besides something hispanic or with beans, would be a combination of multiple vegetables and I might have it tonight, some beets, asparagus, lima beans, corn and potatoes which Idno the combination of the last two and other vegetables reminds me of nice meals I had as a kid so it feels the same to me and I don't miss eating meat at all so it is a satisfying meal to me. but you see none of this stuff not even a meal of just vegetables makes me feel good.

sometimes I eat potato chips but I haven't been lately. sometimes other snacks like vegetable corn puffs. I ate a plate of raw vegetables the other day, it had asparagus, arugula (I eat spinach more often though but love arugula too and occasionally get combination salad leaves like with supergreens and purple lettuce or whatever etc.), tomato, I like cucumber and green peppers, eating avocado with random vegetables or salsas, I love olives especially kalamata, or these pickles made without vinegar. We eat broccoli and cabbage, brussels sprouts and so on.

We are gluten-free (which I wasn't before I came here but I was leaning toward it learning about the reality) and soy-free too which I didn't completely commit to til I researched it a lot more because of my daughter) and he doesn't eat most ingredients in gluten-free breads so I make a fried batter bread which he loves and I make him sandwiches. they have the corn/chickpea flour hempseed milk batter that uses the aquafaba liquid from the chickpeas as an egg replacement, and I fry that up kind of like pancakes in a large bread slice shape, and then I make a hummus type cooked chickpea spread pureed with sauteed onion and garlic. I spread that on the bread and put cucumbers, tomatoes, green peppers, green onions, and cilantro or parsley as the sandwich filling. I know it is unhealthy because it's fried bread lol but it's his favorite and would try to eat it every day if he could. I want to experiment with some tasty cooked vegetable fillings but it's good that he likes them with raw vegetables cuz it can offset some of the fried damage.

for a salad we use similar ingredients, arugula, cucumber, tomato, green pepper, green onion, chickpeas sometimes. Idno I guess I let his diet influence mine too much cuz there are other things I would eat a lot more of, and I would definitely eat more fruit. I usually try to have fruit for breakfast but don't always.

as for that I am mindful of food combining now and I think it is evident when you improperly combine fruit or eat other foods too quickly before or after so I eat less combinations than I used to. but some of my favorite fruits to eat are grapes, berries especially blueberries, mangos, pineapple, certain apples, oranges, well I like almost all fruits except cantaloupe or honeydew but I love watermelon. I also eat bananas and medjool dates sometimes, I found some great quality ones online cuz the ones in grocery stores are usually too old and dried up. I eat coconut but would eat it more often if we had a good source for fresh young coconuts. I get coconut manna for my daughter which my fiance was feeding her powders before so it's much better. or canned coconut milk sometimes.

I eat coconut sugar and maple syrup sometimes though I don't most of the time, used to eat them more. I made my daughter a dessert for her first birthday which was last Sunday. I also eat coconut-based ice cream sometimes. for her cake I made a kind of cheesecake with cashews and coconut sugar and a little lemon, which I've done just that before but I also added some vegan cream cheese which is made with sprouted almonds. and I used some coconut/almond flour cake mix (simple mills brand, I also eat their cookies sometimes) as the crust.

I guess that mainly answers what I currently eat haha.. there are things I eat once in a while that I try not to most of the time, like fiance made daiya mac n cheese on Thanksgiving. I made him some fish and us some roasted zucchini, summer squash, onion and green/poblano peppers in the oven with potatoes for me. there's a chocolate tart made with almond flour and coconut ingredients that I indulge in and love with vanilla coconut ice cream. rarely I get chocolate cupcakes which have cane sugar and a bread that does too from a gluten-free bakery here. or frozen daiya pizza (I made homemade pizza for us the other day) that I think has cane sugar too, I quit it 100% before coming here but fiance snuck it in a little but I hardly ever eat it and have given away some things that had it if he got them for me accidentally usually. I also had quit citric acid entirely before coming here but sometimes he sneaks something with it.. also things like "flavors" and other hidden-msg type ** ingredients that they put in most packaged even organic foods.

Soo0o0o I guess now that concludes that portion lol I am going to start a new post and again I apologize for the length and rambling of this