Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 09-11-2018, 02:56 PM
Let your desire for pleasure and your desire for feeling good
be your only guiding light.
As you seek those thoughts that feel good,
you will always be in vibrational harmony with the Energy that is your Source.
And under those conditions, only good can come to you...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-11-2018, 08:59 AM
*Let your alignment (with Well-Being) be first and foremost,
and let everything else be secondary.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-11-2018, 04:21 PM
When you deliberately seek positive aspects of whatever you are giving your attention to,
you, in a sense, tune your vibrational tuner to more positive aspects of everything.

Old 16-11-2018, 01:11 PM
It’s not your work to make anything happen.
It’s your work to dream it and let it happen.
Law of Attraction will make it happen.

Old 19-11-2018, 03:34 PM
Lightbulb

Physical pain is just an extension of emotion. It’s all the same thing.
There are two emotions.
One feels good and one feels bad.
Which means, you’re connected to your Energy Stream or
you’re not allowing your Energy Stream.

Old 20-11-2018, 02:52 PM
Thumbs up

Desire summons Life Force.
Fantasize and watch what happens.

Old 21-11-2018, 11:08 AM
Color

There are so many things that you have been taught
to believe that are counter to the powerful Laws of the Universe ...
We want you to breathe rather than try, to relax rather than offer effort,
to smile rather than struggle, to be rather than do.
For your true power is experienced only from inside the Vortex.

Old 21-11-2018, 03:07 PM
Talking

Anything you are giving your attention to is an invitation to the essence of it.
Saying, I want money, but it will not come, is the same as saying,
“Come to me, absence of money, which I do not want.”

Old 22-11-2018, 04:31 PM
Attention to obstacles makes them bigger...

Old 24-11-2018, 10:57 PM
Are you practicing the Art of Allowing or the art of disallowing?
Are you practicing the art of allowing yourself to be in sync with who-you-really-are;
the art of allowing yourself to be the true extension of Source Energy?
That is who you were born to be.