Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 18-07-2018, 08:59 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
I am happy to hear of your discovery
We have the same actors in our stories...You are the daughter trying to connect the dots which in the end revealed your father,,, and in my story I am the father waiting for my daughter to connect the dots.

I did decide to go and meet her after a lot of failed attempts to convince her mum to tell her but I understand that her mum is scared to do this.
I decided to try to meet her on a night out in town,say hello and tell her I'm an old friend of her mum and just see if anything happens.The day I was planning on doing this came, but also that day her uncle died suddenly,,he was about mid forties and died of a brain hemorrhage.A big sudden shock for all the family so I decided to abandon my plan to see her..It wasnt the right time.

About a year later I decided to go meet her again with the same plan.That day a friend of their family,a man mid thirties died suddenly.It was an undetected heart problem so I abandoned my plan again.
This freaked me out as these two unusual deaths had stopped me from trying to see her so I took this as a sign to stay away

Iv left her a clue that her spirit can see,,, her spirit can guide her to the clue and then to me if that's what she wants.....it amazing how are stories are so close

Oh my, yes I can imagine that those two deaths would stop you from trying again to meet your daughter. That is quite something. Talk about signs!

Another similarity in our stories: my father (when he was still alive) also tried to see me when I was still a baby - and my mom prevented it because she was scared.

I think he gave up then, he married someone else and had two daughters, before he died.

But then he came to me in spirit many times! Ha nobody could prevent him then!

Well I wish for you that your daughter's spirit one day will lead her to you
Old 18-07-2018, 11:41 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomma
Oh my, yes I can imagine that those two deaths would stop you from trying again to meet your daughter. That is quite something. Talk about signs!

Another similarity in our stories: my father (when he was still alive) also tried to see me when I was still a baby - and my mom prevented it because she was scared.

I think he gave up then, he married someone else and had two daughters, before he died.

But then he came to me in spirit many times! Ha nobody could prevent him then!

Well I wish for you that your daughter's spirit one day will lead her to you

Thank you
I seem to be on similar path as your father and my daughter may be on a similar path to yours.
Old 19-07-2018, 07:34 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
Thank you
I seem to be on similar path as your father and my daughter may be on a similar path to yours.

Yes it looks like it
Old 21-07-2018, 05:56 AM
Newbie ;)

FIRST THERE is HARDLY 1-2 true Guru who can guide the disciples in meditative practices for achieving enlightenment with a one way ticket from here to the ocean of spirituality, the first grand division of pure spirits and no matter, from where the spirits emanated after the big bang and took abode in the second and third grand division of creation where spirit and matter are mixed. So first most of us has to find such Guru who knows the secrets of the highest mansion.
Old 21-07-2018, 06:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Rightly said about false people claiming enlightenment, AND yes shiv, Brahma, and Vishnu the three sons of Jyoti Niranjan, the deity of Sahastra Dal kanwal(the thousand petalled lotus shaped combination of planets) will only get you a ticket for the destination they know, but it will be a return ticket. So it will be Birth rebirth again and again. Only the saints or SatGuru can guide you to purely spiritual region i.e. first grand division of creationon, a journey beyond the spiritual-material region of second grand division known to most deities. We are in this third grand division of material-spiritual region and surprisingly only from here thru the apertures in human brain can spirit establish communion with second and first grand division deities with help from True preceptor. The incarnations of saints like Guru Nanak, Kabir, Tulsi Dass and few other can show the path from here to eternity. Even the second grand division deities have to take birth as humans and adopt a true guide here to get access to first grand division as in their second division they only have 5 energy centres and are missing one more basic energy centre in their frame ,found here only in human frame that makes one to one correspondence with 6 purely spiritual regions of First and their second grand division. The second division also has 6 spiritual regions. So there may be guru who can guide your path to second division but it is a return ticket. From the first division there is no coming back frm that ocean of spirituality. Even the Guru having spirituality of second grand division are rare, but if you are in their presence or presence in front of the deity itself in dream or deep slumber or presence in wakeful condition , the experience can not be expressed as you have rightly said about Shiv ji.
Old 21-07-2018, 06:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Rightly said about false people claiming enlightenment, AND yes shiv, Brahma, and Vishnu the three sons of Jyoti Niranjan, the deity of Sahastra Dal kanwal(the thousand petalled lotus shaped combination of planets) will only get you a ticket for the destination they know, but it will be a return ticket. So it will be Birth rebirth again and again. Only the saints or SatGuru can guide you to purely spiritual region i.e. first grand division of creationon, a journey beyond the spiritual-material region of second grand division known to most deities. We are in this third grand division of material-spiritual region and surprisingly only from here thru the apertures in human brain can spirit establish communion with second and first grand division deities with help from True preceptor. The incarnations of saints like Guru Nanak, Kabir, Tulsi Dass and few other can show the path from here to eternity. Even the second grand division deities have to take birth as humans and adopt a true guide here to get access to first grand division as in their second division they only have 5 energy centres and are missing one more basic energy centre in their frame ,found here only in human frame that makes one to one correspondence with 6 purely spiritual regions of First and their second grand division. The second division also has 6 spiritual regions. So there may be guru who can guide your path to second division but it is a return ticket. From the first division there is no coming back frm that ocean of spirituality. Even the Guru having spirituality of second grand division are rare, but if you are in their presence or presence in front of the deity itself in dream or deep slumber or presence in wakeful condition , the experience can not be expressed as you have rightly said about Shiv ji.
Old 21-07-2018, 11:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashok
Profoundly said.

There is only really one 'SatGuru' for me and that is Lord Dakshinamurthy, who is none other than Lord Shiva himself, internalised within the heart of the devotee.

There are many wise teachers who have many followers...Mooji, Sadguru, Adyashanti...their followers number in the thousands...too many to have any personal interaction on a 'one to one' level...and all they ever seem to do is talk...and talk...and talk more.

Dakshinamurthy did not speak a single word and yet He taught the Sapta Rishis, the Sanat Kumaras and the progenitors of Manu.

There is also one born of the six...the stars of the Pleiades...Lord Murugan with the points of the Shatkona representing the subtle energetic centres created by the union of Purusha and Prakriti....while I shall be guided to Ardra Nakshatra as per my birthright.

Anyway, to be in the presence of the 'One who faces South' is sublime. Of course I haven't sat at His feet in quite a while because I have been entertaining my ego at the expense of spirit...but I am totally bored with doing that now...so it's time for the 'prodigal daughter' to return.

Last edited by Shivani Devi : 21-07-2018 at 12:57 PM.
Old 21-07-2018, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Of course I haven't sat at His feet in quite a while
because I have been entertaining my ego at the expense of spirit...
but I am totally bored with doing that now...so it's time for the 'prodigal daughter' to return.
Now that made me laugh out loud!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-07-2018, 05:08 PM
Experiencer
I am an enlightened master. I attained sainthood last year. Now I don't know where I am but feeling with a better destiny than Jesus Christ that went in his 30's through what I went this year at 25.
At least I know I've been elibarated from the cycle of birth and death which is beyond sadhguru
Old 27-07-2018, 01:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianamadalina
I am an enlightened master. I attained sainthood last year. Now I don't know where I am but feeling with a better destiny than Jesus Christ that went in his 30's through what I went this year at 25.
At least I know I've been elibarated from the cycle of birth and death which is beyond sadhguru
Many think that Jesus was an Avatar, which would mean that he didn`t have any `realisation, he was already God and fully conscious of the fact. If you have become realised, well done. The purpose of your life has been achieved.