Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2018, 08:56 AM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
I hope you don't feel like I'm intruding my reading this, but I find what you wrote interesting because I find myself no longer attracted to my twin flame in the same way since awakening. It does feel like I'm more thankful to the universe for setting it up. Feels weird but it sounds like you like the feeling. I hope I'm not misinterpreting what you wrote.

Youre not intruding in anyway. I’m glad it spoke to you.

I have love for many and have expressed my love even romantically for some in my past. While I do have love for all that I have expressed it to, my love for her is a different animal altogether. I find just telling her that I love her doesn’t describe the depth of how deeply I feel for her. For what she has taught me. How she affects me. She’s home and home never makes me anxious. I’m always grateful for being able to feel that deeply. Even if it doesn’t last for eternity.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:31 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
I never once thought I’d be trailing my fingertips across your face again. Looking into your eyes like I’m staring into the depths of the Milky Way that have yet to be discovered. I don’t find myself thinking about what will be. Or what led us together again. I look back on the moments when we’re together and realize that I’m not even aware that I’m fully present. I don’t think about when you will have to leave or when I will see you again. I’m just completely numb to everything else but absorbing every detail of who you are. There’s nothing about those moments I would change. There’s nothing I could ask for that could make me happier than to be able to look into your eyes let alone have you look at me like you've finally found your home.

Every single part of me dies and is reborn in those moments. I never thought anything would feel better than satori. I’m not surprised that you do without even trying or knowing what it is. I laughed at you when you tried to explain how amazing I feel to you. I’m still waiting for you to fully read about twin flames so you can tell me all about it like I don’t already know. Then point out how we match every single account on the silly checklist’s as if we both didn’t already know we were different in every way.

I’m so glad I got to experience you before I found myself. It’s like I get to experience you for the first time again in a whole new way. It’s even more beautiful that you’re the one to cause me to wake up.

I don’t find myself loving you when I’m with you. I find myself loving the universe for creating something so perfect and giving me the ability to enjoy you as deeply as I do.

It is so beautiful to see a message from the heart from a Twin Flame. It touched my heart. My heart chakra expanded as sometimes I feel when I think about him, after my kundalini. I feel a deep love only reading your message to her. It isn't beautiful that she knows about TFs after your awakening?
Love to you.
Old 13-07-2018, 03:27 AM
Experiencer

I spoke with a friend about you today. Someone who doesn't know or have any connection to the history. I admitted that despite the beautiful life I have, a part of me regrets not coming back to you when I had the chance. It seems our lives are forever separated by circumstance. Her guidance was wonderful though. She told me her own TF story and how circumstances have kept her away from her love, too. Is it wrong that I love that I've met a kindred spirit who can understand this crazy life? I wish I was talking to you in person right now.

Also, I haven't felt our connection lately. I tried to meditate and feel our combined energies, but you weren't there. I guess it's your turn to attempt blocking. I'd say I hope you're successful, but honestly, after my last attempt, I don't want you to be.
Old 13-07-2018, 07:45 AM
Suspended
I may send this to her soon.. Im sure she will laugh (in a good way)..

AZ YET LAST NIGHT LYRICS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FsgQwIszYI

Its a good song too. Haha..
Old 15-07-2018, 03:09 AM
Master

I did see you a few weeks ago, kinda wondered about the 'tug'. It had never been obvious that way before.

I was just as glad you didn't seem to recognize me, after all you made it clear you don't want me and the last thing I want is another fight.
Old 15-07-2018, 03:28 AM
Knower
Buddy
I know we did not get the chance to live our lives together but loving you made me acknowledge true love and that life is beautiful. You became my rock when times were hard. I got the long road ahead but know that I love you and will see you soon. Please know that I will never settle with another. You complete me and of course you are the lone piece to the puzzle of who I am..
Old 16-07-2018, 02:37 AM
Experiencer

Well, I definitely felt that. Welcome back. And thanks for that dream. Really. Thank you. I wish my kids hadn't awakened me in the middle.
Old 16-07-2018, 01:48 PM
Knower

My love... you are definitely my Twin Flame, but I am yours? Do you want to be awake?
I love you.
Old 16-07-2018, 03:02 PM
Knower

and still... I miss You.
Old 16-07-2018, 04:54 PM
Experiencer
Jay: I dare you to get over your fears of me and approach/communicate with me. :)

-Zach xox
Closed Thread