Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 09-07-2018, 11:55 PM
traceyacey12

Reading for angelic star

prince of wands, eight of cups, the hermit, six of wands, nine of wands

There seems to be some negative energy surrounding S. They are dealing with a lot of hostility directed towards them and they seem to choose actions that are not very good for them. I am getting that you will be able to jump over this hurdle and by retreating to your sort of happy and peaceful place, you will be able to keep your peace and maintain distance.

Question for traceyacey12

Is there a bigger lesson to learn regarding my family?

two of swords, seven of wands, the high priestess

It's for spiritual purposes. You have been fighting but the end of this time is almost approaching.
Old 12-07-2018, 03:04 PM
Master

Taceyacey12
Sidhe (Temperance), 8 chalices, 2 chalices (Greenwitch tarot)

Sidhe shows a woman stirring a pot fixing her own potion. Mixing the right elements together and having learnt to communicate better, you are indeed evolving in your dealings with the family. Beyond a point they cannot affect you any more because you are developing better skills and learning to manifest what works for you, not what they put in your pot. The eight of chalices indicates a moving on, a learning to leave behind draining relationships and picking truly reciprocal interactions. The two of chalices too indicates an end of a difficult time in relationships. You will have greater control over who you interact with and these are likely to be people who give as well as receive from you. The people who drain you may be left behind or you will just develop better skills to deal with them and not get to you.
Hope this helps:)

Am I making progress in dealing with a difficult friendship and achieving peace?
five pentacles,4 athames (swords): Feeling isolated. But a respite on the horizon in the form of a brief vacation or getaway.
Old 12-07-2018, 09:20 PM
Experiencer
reading for moonincancer
Am I making progress in dealing with a difficult friendship and achieving peace?

Answer: [from Doreen Virtue's angel deck]
Wow, lots of Major Arcana!
The Dreamer [Archangel Metatron], Ego [Archangel Jophiel], Four of Air--time to rest/take a vacation, Strength [Archangel Ariel], and The Hermit [Archangel Raziel]
Taking a break and relaxing seems to be the best thing to do!

Question for CrystalKitty777
Why do I have so much trouble with love and relationships [specifically, attracting people who fall for me but whom I do not love back]?
My answer: [from the same deck] Six of Air--things are looking up/moving forward, The Wheel [Archangel Michael], Ten of Air--the end of a difficult situation, Ace of Air--new ideas taking flight, Unity [Archangel Sandalphon]
Good things are coming, I guess?
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII
Old 13-07-2018, 11:13 PM
traceyacey12

[quote=moonincancer]Taceyacey12
Sidhe (Temperance), 8 chalices, 2 chalices (Greenwitch tarot)

Sidhe shows a woman stirring a pot fixing her own potion. Mixing the right elements together and having learnt to communicate better, you are indeed evolving in your dealings with the family. Beyond a point they cannot affect you any more because you are developing better skills and learning to manifest what works for you, not what they put in your pot. The eight of chalices indicates a moving on, a learning to leave behind draining relationships and picking truly reciprocal interactions. The two of chalices too indicates an end of a difficult time in relationships. You will have greater control over who you interact with and these are likely to be people who give as well as receive from you. The people who drain you may be left behind or you will just develop better skills to deal with them and not get to you.
Hope this helps:)

Feedback for moonincancer

Yes it looks like this is happening. Thanks for the reading :)

Why do I have so much trouble with love and relationships [specifically, attracting people who fall for me but whom I do not love back]?
My answer: [from the same deck] Six of Air--things are looking up/moving forward, The Wheel [Archangel Michael], Ten of Air--the end of a difficult situation, Ace of Air--new ideas taking flight, Unity [Archangel Sandalphon]
Old 15-07-2018, 05:22 AM
Master
Reading for CrystalKitty

Quote:

Three of swords, The High Priestess

There are some old feelings of rejection, lack of self acceptance stemming through some isolation/ events from the past. You need to heal previous heart aches/ feelings of rejection from the past and recognize them.
This is a time to reclaim self to be in tune with your own source, to be in alignment with your best self. Your purpose calls you to be independent, and work inwards, before you are able to reach your potential. This isn't greatly a time to find love but to work on self and to be more independent within yourself.

I hope this helps and relates.

Next reading for angelic star

A message of positive encouragement.

The star

There is enough for me to source from, more than I give myself credit for. It's time for renewed hope and greater energy. All is well.
Old 15-07-2018, 06:58 AM
Knower

Angelic Star-
5 of wands-
The Wands suit in the Tarot deck symbolises events in our life that represent creativity, passion, work or career, ideas, strategies and our personal energy. The five of wands is usually related to work and career as it is a card that symbolises competition. It is a card that encourages us to stand tall, hold our head up high and trust that we have the abilities and skills to achieve what we desire.
__________________________________________________ ____________

FoxyRoxy-
I had a dream that I was at a convention and I see my ex and he is just looking at me from afar, no smile. I move my eyes and see a women standing 5 feet from him, looking at me and I tell myself is that his new gf? she looked weird had medium straight dark hair and bangs and was sporting a blue sweater. Then in my dream I turn my back and go about having my own fun with my friends :)
* In real life I dont know if my ex has a new gf.

I asked " Who is the women to C, that I dreamt about"

Knight of Swords
Old 22-07-2018, 11:44 PM
Experiencer
Reading for Roses are Red:
Well, here's what I got, I don't know if it's relevant or not.
[Doreen Virtue's Angel Deck]
The Hermit
Being alone and being lonely are too different things--alone = all one.
Quiet contemplation and peaceful retreats from the craziness of the modern world may help.

Question for Crystalkitty777:
What should I do about V's feelings for me?

My own reading:
Queen of Air
Clearing away all that no longer serves you.
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII
Old 22-10-2018, 09:26 AM
Master
Reading for Crystal kitty.

Knight of wands

It feels V is moving on in terms of his feelings for you. There is a heart to heart connection..but a he is not using or exploring a possibility with you as such. He is mentally removed from this and is casual and living his own path. Potential of developing feelings again is still very much there.

Next reading for angelic star.
A message of positive encouragement.

Star

A feeling of relaxation and ease around familiar relationships. Stability and ease.
Old 26-10-2018, 03:32 PM
Master

Angelic
Positive movement forward/8 physical,throat chakra (psychic tarot),Horned God, 5 chalices, 6wands (green witch)
Moving away from blocks and disappointments in relationships, you are moving to a situation of much better communication and expression. Still working on it but moving towards a victorious position; getting a handle on things (u got star and I got 6 wands for you). You will be perceived now in a much better light than before and your achievements recognized. You are able to do this because of your acceptance of all sorts of people and their characteristics (Horned God). Overall a great period for recognition and integration coming up:)

Next reading for Moon
How good is it for me to plan a work move away from my family (another town) at this time?
four of athames
best to take a break now and plan later?
Old 17-11-2018, 12:27 PM
Master
Hi moon,

Sorry it's been a while since I have been online so didn't notice this. Do you want me to take this question ? Or you have a new one you want to ask right now.