Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 19-03-2018, 07:30 AM
Master
Cars flying into sky, dog and crow and kissing dream

I was in a world where you could fly your car up into the sky. I was laying in a big field that had clouds up above it. They looked stormy but peaceful and contained at the same time. I had a blanket and a nice pillow and was all snuggled up on the grass. I was meant to be going on holiday or I wanted too but I couldn't at this time. I popped my head up to look around and there was a police lying down a few spots away. Then a golden retriever dog came over to me and said hello and sat down on my blanket. I was telling him he needs to go back to his owners as they were walking off. She called him and he went after them. Then I was laying there with James Corden next to me and he was my date or boyfriend in the dream. Then a crow fell from the sky and landed on the blanket and it was dead. James said that it was gross and had a go at whoever threw it this way. I didn't let it bother me but he picked it up by the wing and threw it away from us. Then I was laying down and we were kissing each other. (.I would never kiss James Corden lol but in the dream it felt really nice and we were both surprised). There was a big dirt racing car with big wheels that drove along the horizon then it went up an invisible ramp and was driving straight up into the sky. There was also a part were people were in the sea and there were men that had snorkels on and were swimming under the water and stealing women's rings. It was on the news and there was a story about wearing newspaper under the ring to stop it from being pulled off someone hand. Then it was back at his house in his bed and his dad was downstairs who was quiet strict and would have been angry if he heard us, it felt like we were going to have sex. Then I woke up.

I haven't been able to remember my dreams for a while, I asked God to have them back again and I promised that I would remember them and write it down. I asked to remember going to my starship, so is this what the flying car is about?

Last edited by Ladyrose92 : 19-03-2018 at 09:23 AM.
Old 19-03-2018, 08:15 PM
Master
i feel that the most significant passage of your dream-story is where you've said:
"I was meant to be going on holiday or I wanted too but I couldn't at this time".
i'm understanding this as saying that your 'divine plan' for yourself, at this time,
has been for you to relax and be in joy. i'm thinking that you've manufactured
some dramas to involve yourself in, which has prevented you from living in joy,
removed from worries and concerns. [maybe you've got an internalized
'judgment' in place, which demands that you be actively working towards
'improving' life at every waking moment?]
take a break from things, whatever 'work' that needs to be done will be available
for you after you've rejuvenated. you could "fly your car up into the sky"
if you want to, and spend some time in that starship.
Old 20-03-2018, 10:02 AM
Master
Yes that was the key feeling that I had, and I have been realizing more I need to tell myself to relax and enjoy the moment, which when I do, I feel it strongly. So I do feel I am meant to relax more and be in the moment. Drama's do make me feel like the joy is not there, but as soon as I tune into it, I realise it was there all along. I do have a tendency to want to improve things, myself or what is around me, and I have been realizing I don't need to do this but just enjoy what is. I was worried I might be missing out on actively being involved with this new world so I am glad to know that work will be there after rejuvenating :) That's so cool! I am so glad to have dreamt of this because I genuinely asked about it so it is great to know I am heard and responded too :) Thanks Horace!
Old 20-03-2018, 04:31 PM
Master
it could be that things are "improved" simply by your presence.
you don't need to do anything beyond 'expressing' the joy within you;
hold onto that feeling, through conscious choice, and it'll radiate out into
the world, enlightening everything in the vicinity.
take a break from toils and drama, and be in joy!
Old 21-03-2018, 11:53 AM
Master
I see, well that is pretty easy lol its almost like I feel I need to do more and be more, but like you say, it would seem I just need to be who I aqm and that is enough. God does say what we are meant to do/be will be easy as that's the way its supposed to be, so that makes sense, I will take a break from drama....thank you for what you have said, its made me realise that searching for improvement excessively causes dramas which make me unhappy, so to just be, allows me to feel my inner peace and this will be how I carry myself forward from now, so thank you very much for your help!