Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-02-2018, 07:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Waking up at 4am every morning

Hello 😊

I’ve been waking up at exactly 4am the last week or two. I’ve read that this could be the time a spirit guide wants to communicate with you?

I’ve been wanting to astral project these last couple of weeks too and along with my pure diet do you think this is my guide telling me that 4am is the time for me to try to leave my physical body? I sure hope so!

What are your thoughts?

Thank you in advance for all your kindness 😃
Old 09-02-2018, 08:17 AM
Eelco

I'm unsure if it's your guide talking.
I do know that many who practice astral projection go to sleep, wake up early.
Do something to wake up a little more and then start the practice of OBE.

I am unsure what you do to astral project, but it sounds like a plan to try at 4 am.

WIth Love
Eelco
Old 09-02-2018, 08:18 AM
Experiencer
About five months ago I woke up at 04:04am three days on the bounce. I just felt different. I had a strange sense around me almost. An odd energy.

I've had 04:44am three times in a row before, too. To me, it's something related to the awakening journey; some form of energy waking you, or it's guides.

You could definitely try astral projecting then as that is around a good time to from what I've read.

But see this as a message or sign. Listen to your heart when you wake - is there anything at the forefront of your mind?

Rumi said ''The breeze at dawn has a secret to tell you, don't go back to sleep!''

When it happened to me I went outside and had some great inspirational ideas/plans.
Old 09-02-2018, 08:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobey

What are your thoughts?

Hi,

I suggest the next time you wake up at 4AM, start an imaginary conversation with your spirit guide.

It sure will eliminate a lot of guesswork.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Guide

You know I have the same thing with me happen... I wake up and the moon is beaming right down on my face.... Once you understand the concept of astral project you will find that you need different types of energy to do it... lol if your tired and you drink a lot of alcohol you may black out.... because your tired... it is the same concept with astral projection... if your too tired or if you have just ate your body needs to digest and/ or get enough energy to where your not sleepy... because you can fall asleep while astral projecting...

another thing is.... if your analytical around this time it maybe be easier for you after sleeping a bit for you to move into higher states of consciousness because your half asleep so your mind is not so chatty..... also this time may be close to the time you normally wake up for your day so your body is already getting ready to be conscious..... another thing is that your astral body needs time to re align with the physical body to prevent astral bleeding... So make sure you breath in air to fill your belly then your chest and let it out a couple times to accommodate this alignment... Id meditate and experiment during this time period to see what works... if your able to go back to sleep thinking about something or visualizing or asking a question you will find that the next set of dreams will be aligned with the request or intention... also they may just be doing this because they know you will have better odds of remembering the content of a dream or message that they want you to know.

:) Your doing great!
Old 10-02-2018, 04:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow... I had an experience at 4am this morning, let me explain to you what happened.

I woke at 3:57am as expected, instead of going to sleep, I took Rumi's advice and stayed awake. I thought to myself this time, I'm going to try some of the advice I have been given.

I laid my head back and closed my eyes and still wide awake. I started to let thoughts run around in my head and see if any stood out to me. The first one was that I should pour my heart into the business venture I am due to set up, so that gave me a lot of confidence. The next part, however, was very unusual.

I said in my head "Apparently this is the perfect time to communicate with spirits"

I had a reply almost instantly - "And dead ones" (or something similar)

I replied - "OK, I want to see if I can speak to my granddad then"

All of a sudden I had four sliders in front of me in my mind which kept getting replaced with something on them. They eventually formed the image of a pigeon which is the bird I would associate with my granddad. When I recognised what it was, something else was said to me.

It said "Now I want to see you, in the camera" (this, thinking back, didn't make any sense to me. However, I replied instantly.

I replied "You turn it on for me".

Then, in my mind it was as thought somebody flicked a switch and I could hear white noise, then my body started to shake. I think this would have been the starting process of my light body leaving my physical body. However, I panicked a little. I could only move my leg at the time and I started shaking it. Eventually, it was like a switch was flicked and I came back to my body completely, left breathing heavily and wondering whether what just happened to me was actually real.

I've came to the conclusion it was, but I am left with some questions -

Is it possible for my granddad to be my spirit guide?

Is what I was saying and the replies I was getting, actually a form of mediumship?

Was my body shaking the start of astral projection?

By asking for the camera to be turned on for me, was I asking for something to help me leave my physical body?

Thank you so much for your replies already, I would love to hear more of your thoughts and opinions.

Jobe
Old 10-02-2018, 06:04 PM
Guide

Well remember this..... there is no greater protection then honest love...... love and dont think so much and you wont scare yourself and you wont have to worry so much about fear and all the associated things. Learn about metaphysical protection because when you call out into those realms others are able to hear and may be curious.... but if you are sending out love its not so much a problem....

about your granddad being a spirit guide... this is why its hard to talk to humans because their beliefs on death... yes he may be away but he is still there... no matter where he goes or what life he is starting now you will be connected... love is something that lasts forever. Some people even pass away through soul contracts because they know that they want to help family members on a different level. You see where this is going.... talking with anyone not there is technically mediumship... your body may have been vibrating because of the kundalini.... you basically went to mainly using your 1st 3 chakras to using all of them so it will feel as a vibration....

Keep it up... and learn to love haha but if you know you think to much... your going to have to read and research lol... also your business will be a part of your spiritual journey too! I am in the same boat but my journey is almost over in regards to a business being great.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:57 PM
Knower
Number 4 often means angels are working closely with you.

The decisions you are making are supported.

Old 11-02-2018, 07:17 AM
Pathfinder
Jobey, in regards of you waking up at 4am every morning. It might have various causes, one of them you already mentioned.

However, just in case, please take a look also at "Traditional Chinese Organ Body Clock" concept that describes at which times during the day your organs are most active. It can help you find out whether your waking up at certain time is not related to your body somehow.

From this chinese concept, 3-5am is the time of the Lungs. This is the time where the body should be asleep. If woken at this time, nerve soothing exercises are recommended such as breathing exercises. The body should be kept warm at this time too to help the lungs replenish the body with oxygen. The lungs are also associated with feelings of grief and sadness.

So maybe an idea would be to check whether you have enough oxygen in your room, if not, try to exchange the air before going asleep or leave the door open in your room. As well, if you are a smoker (I don't know), maybe your body might tell you that you need to reduce smoking.

Just my 2 cents. Good luck with astral projection.
Old 11-02-2018, 10:02 PM
Newbie ;)

^ I agree with the above post about it quite possibly having something to do with your body.

I've had this same experience throughout my entire life -- waking up at a specific time each night. Sometimes it's 1:32 a.m. for a while, other times it's 2:13, and so on. It's gotten to the point where I now wake up in the middle of the night and tell myself what time it is before looking at the clock, and it's a little startling how often I can guess the exact time right to the minute! For me, it's a matter of my internal clocks following some sort of annoying pattern that I'm subconsciously aware of.

I don't know much about spirit guides and how they prefer to communicate (it's only been a few short months where I've even considered that I may actually have a spirit guide!), so I have to ask... is it common for them to communicate in this way at night? I realise communication through dreams is something many people allude to, but to have you wake up and disturb your sleep doesn't seem very ideal in my opinion. How are you waking up? Are you being startled awake -- is it sudden, do you gasp? Or do you gently open your eyes and have a clear mind? How long does it take you to get back to sleep afterwards?