Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-01-2018, 06:53 AM
Newbie ;)

Moonstone and Morganite making heart chakra pain worse...normal?

I’ve been having aches and pains in my heart chakra area all the way thru to my back and I bought Morganite and Moonstone crystals to help with healing/expanding + all the other good benefits. However, moments after placing them on my chest I feel this pain intensify. It’s like nothing I’ve ever experienced before. In fact, the closest thing that’s ever been so real and obvious to me is when my rose quartz almost instantly healed a blemish on my face (which was also amazing!).

After enduring it and receiving some reiki via YouTube it feels better today but still returns in waves. What is going on with me? I’m about to head over to chakras to see if I can find more, but since crystals were involved I wanted to include here as well!
Old 03-02-2018, 12:09 AM
Master

Try removing the moonstone and just use the morganite. I think you have chosen the wrong combination for your specifically.
Old 03-02-2018, 06:22 PM
Administrator
Hello

I would suggest that you start slower than direct contact to the body with new crystals that have not been activated to your energy yet. When I get a new crystal that I am going to wear, I rarely put it right on, more I let it sit around my space for a bit to adjust to me having it and it having me.

I too would give both some personal space as you need to adjust to them too they have to adjust to each other and be willing to work as a unit.

You can get a crystal for each chakra but that does not mean they are going to work as a unit or with you. This is why when you go to a Crystal Healer for a Chakra Balance they have a room full of crystals, they use intuition to understand what your body needs.

When you choose a crystal do not just look at the information on them, go outside the brain and feel with the Solar Plexus what is right for you. This is where intuition will guide the path.

Lynn