Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 12-01-2018, 10:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Ok I get you now. Yes that is true..."regular angels" come and go all the time and that is the one aspect that is occasionally noted.

But I can't recall seeing archangels "come down" with my naked eyes.
Instead I see them energetically, with my energetic senses. I sense, see and hear them very clearly, but not with my outer sense organs, even if they are right next to me. Also in meditation and lucid dreams. And I know their energy in the waking world and that they touch us and intervene to save lives in so many ways. To me the energy of lovingkindness and awe is so distinct and I "see" them quite clearly, it would be very obvious...even if they came disguised, hahaha!

What about you? Do archangels appear to you "in the flesh" so that you can see them with your naked eyes? (this is what Lorna Byrne experiences, but I think it's very rare because she can see all of them with her naked eyes, just like we could see the sky or the grass or one another). Or do you see them disguised?

Peace & blessings
7L

Well...do you?
If you mind if I ask..

Peace & blessings amigo
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 20-01-2018, 07:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Shivatar hello there!

Well...do you?
Or rather, how do you "see" or sense archangels?
If you don't mind if I ask..

Peace & blessings amigo
7L

I don't see angels because I'm not primarily Christian. I subscribe to multiple understandings. it could be said that I see many Gods as well as the one God. it could be said that I see spirits or energy beings with my energy senses.

It's my understanding that once a person reaches a certain level of mystical advancement they begin to see things. If they subscribe to Christianity they may see angels. If they are a satanist they may see demons. If they are Hindu they may see Gods. If they are new age they might see blobs of light /energy beings.

the story of the angel who came in the flesh is something I read. It's from the bible, there was a priest who seemed to come from nowhere, helped countless people and performed miracles, and then went back to nowhere after his period of helping was done.

I cant remember the name but he wasn't a Christian if I recall. He was some other religion at the time but an enlightened soul none the less.

I see them through the third eye of course. Know they are there through intuition. and feel them with my energy body.
Old 20-01-2018, 08:05 PM
Master
Hey there Shivatar,
Yes I prefer the term transcendentals but the other is what folks know.
I'm not Christian either and I also subscribe to multiple sources of understanding.

They are energy beings and I have seen them in that form - which as you know they can alter. I basically agreed with all you say and I perceive them through the same means. They have showed me various forms but a few of them are consistent in "appearance", and of course in feel.

I was wondering more specifically how they "appear" to you most consistently, aside from light form.

Thanks for your reply.

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 20-01-2018, 08:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Hey there Shivatar,
Yes I prefer the term transcendentals but the other is what folks know.
I'm not Christian either and I also subscribe to multiple sources of understanding.

They are energy beings and I have seen them in that form - which as you know they can alter. I basically agreed with all you say and I perceive them through the same means. They have showed me various forms but a few of them are consistent in "appearance", and of course in feel.

I was wondering more specifically how they "appear" to you most consistently, aside from light form.

Thanks for your reply.

Peace & blessings
7L

There doesn't seem to be a consistent form but human or human shaped seems the most common. Things that have a form that is beyond my understanding appear to me as a human like form. I've seen the spirit of certain crystals appear as human shaped clusters of gems. Like a 6 foot tall diamond made out of millions of diamonds, etc (diamond spirit).

If I see a living being that has an exceptionally high consciousness then I see them as if they have an aura. Their energy body is overlaid on their physical body giving them an aura appearance. This is only visible through my third eye. My physical vision is very normal and doesn't have any abnormalities.

The only things that appear to me in light form or void form are cosmic beings and higher dimensional entities.
Old 21-01-2018, 05:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
There doesn't seem to be a consistent form but human or human shaped seems the most common. Things that have a form that is beyond my understanding appear to me as a human like form. I've seen the spirit of certain crystals appear as human shaped clusters of gems. Like a 6 foot tall diamond made out of millions of diamonds, etc (diamond spirit).

If I see a living being that has an exceptionally high consciousness then I see them as if they have an aura. Their energy body is overlaid on their physical body giving them an aura appearance. This is only visible through my third eye. My physical vision is very normal and doesn't have any abnormalities.

The only things that appear to me in light form or void form are cosmic beings and higher dimensional entities.
Shivatar thanks for your response and my experiences align with yours. I bolded a few things just for emphasis.

Interesting what you said about auras. I agree there are many ways to perceive these auras in living beings. The difference for me is that I can see an aura around a person with my physical eyes if I am present and focused just in general. As opposed to other things like chakras, which I would say are more perceived by me with spiritual "sight", although some do see chakras as colours as well as perceiving other aspects.

But for transcendentals, I perceive none of it with my normal physical senses, just as you noted. It's all spiritual perception.

I was actually wondering if you were going to share some detailed descriptions of how some of them have appeared to you...which would be fascinating...and I would be happy to do the same.

But no pressure. It's probably different for anyone and I understand if you don't want to share. It's all good and Thanks again for sharing and for all the clarification

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 22-01-2018, 03:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Shivatar thanks for your response and my experiences align with yours. I bolded a few things just for emphasis.

Interesting what you said about auras. I agree there are many ways to perceive these auras in living beings. The difference for me is that I can see an aura around a person with my physical eyes if I am present and focused just in general. As opposed to other things like chakras, which I would say are more perceived by me with spiritual "sight", although some do see chakras as colours as well as perceiving other aspects.

But for transcendentals, I perceive none of it with my normal physical senses, just as you noted. It's all spiritual perception.

I was actually wondering if you were going to share some detailed descriptions of how some of them have appeared to you...which would be fascinating...and I would be happy to do the same.

But no pressure. It's probably different for anyone and I understand if you don't want to share. It's all good and Thanks again for sharing and for all the clarification

Peace & blessings
7L

Sometimes I'm just walking through the woods or going about day to day activities and I see something and have the gut feeling/intuition then right after that my third eye shows me things.

For example I might be out and about. See a cat, then see the spirit of that particular cat, then I might follow the cat to its source, the God cat or the prime cat/the cat which all cats come from.

I might be out and about, see a diamond, see the spirit of diamond (non-living beings like minerals seem to only have one form even if they have many disconnected pieces. like a hive-mind and ants or bees), then follow it to it's home. The spirit of diamond, when I saw it, brought me to an (astral?) place that was radiating light, and also had large black space around it, as well as red colors. It was a lot of blacks and reds while also radiating light.

It's more common for me to meet beings during meditation though. I prefer alpha state meditation right now, day dreaming as some call it.

Another thing I will do is follow a thing. Sometimes a thing will appear to me through its physical form, meaning I see it first in its physical form then then I see it with my third eye, then I follow it to it's home using my third eye and energy body. Basically I put my body on auto pilot and concentrate on the inner universe, allowing the spirit to take me wherever it feels most comfortable and at home.

My method for these practices is set an intention, concentrate, and let intuition guide the way. I'm a sight seer. I will try to derive lessons sometimes, but for the most part I just want to see cool things and have a good time.

A few days ago I was meditating and I began to have visions about the God trinity. Somehow I managed to get beyond the physical reality and I was in the void/fringe of the universe. I could feel that I was outside, however there was this folding of reality that kept coming after me and trying to bring me back into reality. It was like a rubix cube or something, it was really trippy lol. Reality/the world of form just kept blocking up and rolling to get me. No matter which dimension or direction i'd go it would be right behind me, trying to swallow me back up into reality.

that is about all that happened. I got frustrated and began to concentrate harder on staying outside reality and experiencing what was there. I had a good bit of luck because reality stopped trying to fold me back into it, but then I started to ask too many questions and got no answers so then my concentration broke and I lost interest in going back so I moved on to something else.
Old 23-01-2018, 04:58 PM
Master
Hey there Shivatar....very nice share...that last vision/experience was extremely cool. I could see the picture you were painting...your consciousness is tethered in some undefinable way since you are still here and not comatose, even if freely travelling.

I see them in both alpha and beta meditation. Often in the yoga nidra phase, which is ideal if I can maintain it, LOL. I see (perceive) them in human form as light beings and sometimes in human aspect, i.e. literal "appearance". Mostly for healing, for learning, and for discussion.

I trust their shares and it's so healing to feel that you can place your trust in them and not be misled...even though lately I know I am only apprehending small portions of it and I have to let it absorb slowly. In fact, I only truly feel I can trust their shares about what is.

I feel humanity is too often not open enough to loving others equally to the self (and perhaps vice versa). So any valid question may not receive a complete answer, because they are screening something due to their own agendas or biases. Even many human or once-human guides. Meaning ppl want it all to be a certain way, perhaps even without realising. And it skews their response or their behaviour toward you as a seeker. Of course we really see this here on earth with one another, LOL.

Do you know what I mean?
Human guides will not always relate to your soul in its entirety and apprehend the larger picture because they're limited just as we are.
The love is so beautifully accepting and personal yet impartial from the transcendentals, if that makes sense. Because they can see you more fully, I suppose, and they can apprehend reality with fewer filters.

Thank you again for your shares.

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 23-01-2018, 11:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Hey there Shivatar....very nice share...that last vision/experience was extremely cool. I could see the picture you were painting...your consciousness is tethered in some undefinable way since you are still here and not comatose, even if freely travelling.

I see them in both alpha and beta meditation. Often in the yoga nidra phase, which is ideal if I can maintain it, LOL. I see (perceive) them in human form as light beings and sometimes in human aspect, i.e. literal "appearance". Mostly for healing, for learning, and for discussion.

I trust their shares and it's so healing to feel that you can place your trust in them and not be misled...even though lately I know I am only apprehending small portions of it and I have to let it absorb slowly. In fact, I only truly feel I can trust their shares about what is.

I feel humanity is too often not open enough to loving others equally to the self (and perhaps vice versa). So any valid question may not receive a complete answer, because they are screening something due to their own agendas or biases. Even many human or once-human guides. Meaning ppl want it all to be a certain way, perhaps even without realising. And it skews their response or their behaviour toward you as a seeker. Of course we really see this here on earth with one another, LOL.

Do you know what I mean?
Human guides will not always relate to your soul in its entirety and apprehend the larger picture because they're limited just as we are.
The love is so beautifully accepting and personal yet impartial from the transcendentals, if that makes sense. Because they can see you more fully, I suppose, and they can apprehend reality with fewer filters.

Thank you again for your shares.

Peace & blessings
7L

I know what you mean. People ask a question but they already have the answer they want in mind, so they are blocked from hearing the true answer. Often times they hear silence or a false answer that they cant fully trust.

What is meditation in beta state like?

I have trouble concentrating on anything long enough to have a conversation with it. My brain tends to skip around a lot,or play movies that I don't have much interest in although they look really cool. Sometimes I get visits from people but never from teachers yet. Usually I just battle with things haha
Old 24-01-2018, 05:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
I know what you mean. People ask a question but they already have the answer they want in mind, so they are blocked from hearing the true answer. Often times they hear silence or a false answer that they cant fully trust.

What is meditation in beta state like?

I have trouble concentrating on anything long enough to have a conversation with it. My brain tends to skip around a lot,or play movies that I don't have much interest in although they look really cool. Sometimes I get visits from people but never from teachers yet. Usually I just battle with things haha

Hey Shivatar. Yes ppl may already have the answer in mind. But if you are truly seeking, it's because you don't know and you really do want to know
What I was talking abt was that human guides usually have filters and you can feel them and it gets in the way. The only reason a transcendental is filtering something is because you can't understand it...meaning, it is an artifact of your (my) inability to apprehend it, based on where I am at.
LOL...that's the only kind of filter I want on my journey, hahaha
No imposed filters, just the ones I have due to my own limitations, LOL.

Beta meditation is TBH exactly the same as alpha meditation but you are either near sleep or fully asleep. It is a lucid interactive thing. Also known as yoga nidra. I will say that fatigue can cause one to lose lucidity (LOL) and drop you into the deeper levels of sleep where you have little to no clear recollection of your soul work . It happens, LOL...

It goes without saying that I trust the transcendental guides and I trust close soul fam that I work with on various healing and energy work. Otherwise that would be weird or not good. Still I prefer to be lucid and have clearer recollection, that is the ideal. But this is why many do sitting meditation, i.e. the alpha kind, to retain their awareness. It is a bit of a balance and trade off at times in yoga nidra but it's not a problem. I have done either but for me beta is deeper and more relaxed, and I prefer it.

There are no filters in yoga nidra which is IMO why most don't do yoga nidra. I don't think it's about fighting sleep, because TBH that doesn't even matter...it's just nice to retain conscious memory of the experience, but it's not required. It is pure bliss, to be in that state.

But for some reason most don't like to be with themselves without the filters ???
And likewise this is exactly the same thing that would tend to block direct communication with transcendentals because they don't do filters at all and as a result their energy levels are through the roof. Again, it is pure bliss for me to be without filters. I don't get why folks are not literally beating down the doors to do yoga nidra all the time, every day. Just for the bliss and the love.

Try it...I bet you like it. If you do waking meditation, you may find this kind of meditation provides a short space of easier focus, till you fall asleep.

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 25-01-2018, 01:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Hey Shivatar. Yes ppl may already have the answer in mind. But if you are truly seeking, it's because you don't know and you really do want to know
What I was talking abt was that human guides usually have filters and you can feel them and it gets in the way. The only reason a transcendental is filtering something is because you can't understand it...meaning, it is an artifact of your (my) inability to apprehend it, based on where I am at.
LOL...that's the only kind of filter I want on my journey, hahaha
No imposed filters, just the ones I have due to my own limitations, LOL.

Beta meditation is TBH exactly the same as alpha meditation but you are either near sleep or fully asleep. It is a lucid interactive thing. Also known as yoga nidra. I will say that fatigue can cause one to lose lucidity (LOL) and drop you into the deeper levels of sleep where you have little to no clear recollection of your soul work . It happens, LOL...

It goes without saying that I trust the transcendental guides and I trust close soul fam that I work with on various healing and energy work. Otherwise that would be weird or not good. Still I prefer to be lucid and have clearer recollection, that is the ideal. But this is why many do sitting meditation, i.e. the alpha kind, to retain their awareness. It is a bit of a balance and trade off at times in yoga nidra but it's not a problem. I have done either but for me beta is deeper and more relaxed, and I prefer it.

There are no filters in yoga nidra which is IMO why most don't do yoga nidra. I don't think it's about fighting sleep, because TBH that doesn't even matter...it's just nice to retain conscious memory of the experience, but it's not required. It is pure bliss, to be in that state.

But for some reason most don't like to be with themselves without the filters ???
And likewise this is exactly the same thing that would tend to block direct communication with transcendentals because they don't do filters at all and as a result their energy levels are through the roof. Again, it is pure bliss for me to be without filters. I don't get why folks are not literally beating down the doors to do yoga nidra all the time, every day. Just for the bliss and the love.

Try it...I bet you like it. If you do waking meditation, you may find this kind of meditation provides a short space of easier focus, till you fall asleep.

Peace & blessings
7L

what are some examples of human filters?

also do you have a link or two for some good yoga nidra videos?

also does our dreaming self have no filters?