Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 16-01-2018, 07:16 PM
Knower
Global Warming is warming polar temperatures. This weakens the Jet Stream, causing abnormal kinks in it. Thus, allowing cold polar air move further south than normal. The amplified waves in the Jet Stream are somewhat stationary, meaning longer dry and cold spells, and allows cold air to penetrate much more south than normal.
Old 17-01-2018, 02:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Creek77
Global Warming is warming polar temperatures. This weakens the Jet Stream, causing abnormal kinks in it. Thus, allowing cold polar air move further south than normal. The amplified waves in the Jet Stream are somewhat stationary, meaning longer dry and cold spells, and allows cold air to penetrate much more south than normal.

That's all well and good. ...except the poles are not warming. ....they are getting colder and we now have record levels of polar ice!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 17-01-2018, 03:02 PM
Master
Sept 18, 2017 - Arctic sea ice extent is up 40% from this date five years ago as per NASA

Sept 2017.... Greenland's surface has gained ten times as much ice as it did five years ago (2011)

Jan 7, 2018 - Coldest Temperature Recorded. The coldest temperature in this Arctic outbreak was a reading of 45 degrees below zero in Embarrass, Minnesota, and Hettinger, North Dakota, on Dec. 31 and Jan. 1, respectively. Sunday, Jan. 7. Several daily record low temperatures were broken or tied in the Northeast.

https://weather.com/storms/winter/ne...-early-january

Arctic Cold Setting Dozens of Daily Records in the Northeast, Midwest..........
https://weather.com/forecast/regiona...t-winter-chill

Now....somebody want to chime in here with some nonsense like "its getting colder...because its getting hotter!!!!"

Old 21-01-2018, 08:19 PM
Knower
The poles have record breaking warm temps, Antarctic glaciers are receding, and huge ice bergs are the result. The melting North pole ice cap is giving Russia new sea ways. Need I say more?? The record cold in the Midwest is a result to the abnormal jet stream.
Old 22-01-2018, 02:34 AM
Master
Where I live it's been colder than the north pole, south pole, and mars.. go north old man?

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/12...er_a_23319063/

Do I need to know whats truly going on, I'm freezing my ears off.
Old 22-01-2018, 02:32 PM
Master
Quote:
The poles have record breaking warm temps, Antarctic glaciers are receding, and huge ice bergs are the result. The melting North pole ice cap is giving Russia new sea ways. Need I say more?? The record cold in the Midwest is a result to the abnormal jet stream.

I'm sorry but this is complete B-S

As per NASA....Not only are the icecaps NOT melting away....ice at the antarctic it at record never before seen levels!!! And record low temperatures!

https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard...record-maximum

Last edited by Lucky 1 : 22-01-2018 at 10:07 PM.
Old 24-01-2018, 05:25 PM
Knower
The links seem to prove what I am saying. Global Warming is causing polar warming. Read the long term trends. Look at the results. The abnormal kinks in the Jet Stream is causing the abnormal weather in Candida. The last 5 warmest yearly global ave. Temps occurred in this decade.
Old 24-01-2018, 07:34 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Rapid Erratic Climate Pattern Change Onset

Good luck having rational, logical common sense disscussion with irrational, illogical people who lack common sense abilities to recognize and acknowledged observed truths and speculative, complex scenarios of ongoing Rapid Erratic Climate Pattern Change Onset { RECPO }

Aka Global Warming or Greenhouse Effect Ergo increased global average warming and increase moisture in atmosphere falls to Earth, where when and how fast those downpours will be is unknown.

Heavy downpours cause erosion and run off to creeks rivers ocean and do little to fill underground freshwater lakes.

Quote:
The links seem to prove what I am saying. Global Warming is causing polar warming. Read the long term trends. Look at the results. The abnormal kinks in the Jet Stream is causing the abnormal weather in Candida. The last 5 warmest yearly global ave. Temps occurred in this decade.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 25-01-2018, 03:01 AM
Master
The world is about to flip poles... some say it could happen.

What about us.. who cares?
Old 25-01-2018, 02:57 PM
Master
Look what these "climate change kooks" have come up with in support of the global warming scam!!!!

Sandwiches are a contributing factor to global warming!!!!
HAHAHAHA (Lucky rolling in the floor laughing!)

https://newatlas.com/sandwiches-global-warming/53128/