Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-01-2018, 02:16 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Pretty amazing, huh!
I'm just confused that the message is you have to let go, do your own thing etc. Then in the end she says you have to get on that train.
So you got to let go, yet still be open to him/the relationship/coming back together?
How the heck would you do that?

Admittedly, that's a bit confusing... let go and yet still be on that train? Not think about other trains? I haven't let myself think about twin that way in a while, and I don't want to let myself think about him like that now either.
I'm remaining unattached to outcomes and trust whatever happens, is the right one.
Old 12-01-2018, 04:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Admittedly, that's a bit confusing... let go and yet still be on that train? Not think about other trains? I haven't let myself think about twin that way in a while, and I don't want to let myself think about him like that now either.
I'm remaining unattached to outcomes and trust whatever happens, is the right one.
Maybe that is the idea, just let go as in trust and surrender? When she was talking about the cards saying you had to let go, she also mentioned let go of control because that keeps him away. If you let go of him, of control and needing him, he will let go of whatever is keeping him away from the feminine as well.
Still, to me if I get on that train it kind of means I am waiting for him. In other words, not moving on and not finding other love. How can you when you are on that train?
Hmm... Maybe we should ask her to explain, haha.
Old 12-01-2018, 04:47 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Maybe that is the idea, just let go as in trust and surrender? When she was talking about the cards saying you had to let go, she also mentioned let go of control because that keeps him away. If you let go of him, of control and needing him, he will let go of whatever is keeping him away from the feminine as well.
Still, to me if I get on that train it kind of means I am waiting for him. In other words, not moving on and not finding other love. How can you when you are on that train?
Hmm... Maybe we should ask her to explain, haha.

I hope I can elaborate. Letting go in regards to negative emotions/thoughts and not bashing your twin flame with harsh words, only use words of encouragement not disappointment. Letting go of preconceived judgements/ideas/expectations about your twin that no longer serve you or your twin. For example, if you called your twin a but-hole and told them to rot somewhere, if you hold onto that and don't release the thought, the energy will manifest if u keep refocusing on a particular thing. So you have to release it.

For me, I released all ideas of betrayal, lies and deceit. Because if those things existed within my perceptions of my twin and our thoughts; he will eventually feel like he betrayed me, and is a liar and deceitful. How does one climb out of a hole that deep, if the other keeps cementing the thoughts?

Doesn't mean you give up or walk away from them, you just give time for the dust to settle and try to release every negative thought, idea, action and emotion in regards to them. Accept the negative emotions and once you feel them, they will release themselves, so don't suppress! Sorry I am at work, hope my reply makes sense as I didn't articulate/revise like I normally do, in a rush today!
Old 12-01-2018, 09:03 PM
Ascender

FC... that is how I perceive being on that train, to be waiting for him. And she said something along the lines of "some of you have been thinking about getting on other trains"... well is that wrong or detrimental to your tf journey? I thought the same thing, about asking her to clarify lol.

TLM... I had to release a lot of negative emotions regarding my twin and other stuff that happened that involved him, but was not in any way his fault. I did it for my own mental health, because walking around angry all the time will only hurt yourself in the long run. So I did it for myself. Feeling it was not enough, I had to consciously work through it, and it took time. But don't you think that waiting on something is unhealthy (mentally)?
Old 12-01-2018, 11:33 PM
Pathfinder

Hello. I'm about half way through this reading, and it is resonating very well with my situation. I had a reading recently with Different-Functional, and she also said my TF is getting hit with a ridiculous amount of signs and synchs related to our connection, so he can get the message. I guess I will really know he might very well have the message when I look at his spotify account and not see the picture of him and his karmic on there! :-) ..as I mentioned in another post, him complaining to me about her has to be a little sign at least that he is not entirely happy.

Truly this is a good reading, and reflects back what I have been told from a personal reading.
Old 13-01-2018, 12:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
FC... that is how I perceive being on that train, to be waiting for him. And she said something along the lines of "some of you have been thinking about getting on other trains"... well is that wrong or detrimental to your tf journey? I thought the same thing, about asking her to clarify lol.

TLM... I had to release a lot of negative emotions regarding my twin and other stuff that happened that involved him, but was not in any way his fault. I did it for my own mental health, because walking around angry all the time will only hurt yourself in the long run. So I did it for myself. Feeling it was not enough, I had to consciously work through it, and it took time. But don't you think that waiting on something is unhealthy (mentally)?
I don't think I really have negative emotions. All I'm left with is loving him as much as I did then, it doesn't fade, and feeling this strong bond between us.
This is mutual, both still have strong feelings and feel the bond, and from what I can work out, neither can really move on.
Which has me wondering why the bleep we are apart? And I so wished I could use the F word now. In capitals.
If only the Universe would hand out manuals. I never read manuals, but I would read that one for sure!
Old 13-01-2018, 02:07 AM
Deactivated Account
I just took it to mean jumping on the train towards me... as in - fully embrace my life and my path with positive intentions as well as an open mind and heart... to not ne concerned in the trains destination rather have the faith in live in the knowledge that if I have the courage to choose to align with my souls highest truth... everything will unfold perfectly as it is meant to... the universe already knows my hearts desires and I need not worry about trying to control the situation... I can chill out and relax.

The Last few days I have jumped on my own train towards this... and I am learning to enjoy the scenery of each moment. With this I have no worries because I know that what is meant to be in my experience will be.

It is like a mystery train... of personal destiny - and the more I stay focused in the moment the more miracles I notice unfolding.
Old 16-01-2018, 01:04 AM
Knower

This reading was amazing! I've listened to it a couple of times while doing chores & driving and every time, I'm blown away at how spot on it is.

Thank you for sharing.
Old 16-01-2018, 03:38 AM
Experiencer
I'm just glad the massages finally were different. It was getting old about just focusing on the DM's need to let go of their karmics. I know we had a couple years of helping the DF (that's how long I've been listening to her ♡) but the messages were usually a little varied.

She's a wonderful person and her healings and readings are amazing! If you can get one with her I'd highly recommend it!

She's helped me heal and remove a ton of blocks as well as told me I was a twin. (Not something I wanted to hear! Lol)