Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 05-12-2017, 06:06 PM
Administrator
Amethyst Node

Hello

This is my raw amethyst its totally untouched in its original form. It is very thick and dense making it heavy. I put it on the scale and it comes in just under 50 lbs. Its not one you would cut into a half tower as its almost a solid mass inside. It is gem quality as I had it looked at by a jeweler.

I got a bargain at less than $100 dollars it seems it came from a Metaphysical shop that went under and this vendor had it for years trying to sell it. She agreed that it was not selling as it was looking for the right home to go to.

I had it in many locations at home and finally found its place to sit.

Lynn
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170203_125758_resized (2).jpg (66.6 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0029.JPG (85.7 KB, 15 views)
Old 06-12-2017, 06:29 AM
Experiencer
That is amazing Lynn ! I am drooling as we speak. I have a couple raw crystals that are around 30 LBS, like my citrine and a pink tourmaline, and I guess my ocean jasper is around 30 LBS as well, but nothing that gigantic ! That is truly impressive and must make a stunning display

I think it will grow on you, it's a world class piece for sure.
Old 07-12-2017, 02:04 AM
Administrator
Hello

Today its location got changed again as I re did the living room. Its in a better display point now in the room.

It gave me the opportunity to bring out another amethyst and a smokey quartz generator. Both are about the size of a large man's hand. The amethyst is rarer as it has a star cluster on it.

Lynn
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Amathyst Cluster Raw Form.JPG (109.4 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Smokey.JPG (127.5 KB, 10 views)
Old 07-12-2017, 02:06 AM
Deactivated Account

Oh good buys, Lynn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

This is my raw amethyst its totally untouched in its original form. It is very thick and dense making it heavy. I put it on the scale and it comes in just under 50 lbs. Its not one you would cut into a half tower as its almost a solid mass inside. It is gem quality as I had it looked at by a jeweler.

I got a bargain at less than $100 dollars it seems it came from a Metaphysical shop that went under and this vendor had it for years trying to sell it. She agreed that it was not selling as it was looking for the right home to go to.

I had it in many locations at home and finally found its place to sit.

Lynn

Wow the Amethyst node are gorgeous, I love them
Old 08-12-2017, 07:30 PM
Newbie ;)

That star cluster is something else! What a beautiful set of stones you have!
Old 19-12-2017, 01:58 PM
Master

Beautiful buys. Enjoy!
Old 20-12-2017, 01:16 AM
Knower

Pretty!

Imagine putting crystals in it would be very quick cleansing action as needed?

Cheers, stonecollector
Old 21-12-2017, 03:39 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecollector
Imagine putting crystals in it would be very quick cleansing action as needed?

Cheers, stonecollector

Hello

WOW what an idea I never thought on that. It faces a large picture window where the natural sunlight flows in. It has a gaping mouth that I can fill.

I have seen some done with pewter mining scenes created in them for the tourist market. I asked on doing this and WOW it felt like the NO would shatter it. Was like "how dare you think of cutsie stuff.

I will try this and give feedback. I just got a new bag of stones today at a thrift store so will put them in there.

Lynn