Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 30-11-2017, 08:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Fish Help remembering

Does anyone have any known practices for remembering dreams. I've gotten some advice to look there for what I seek but for the life of me I have only remembered a few dreams after waking up over the decades and one of those was a recurring that I had as a young man. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 30-11-2017, 03:09 PM
Master
wite thm dwn or skethc thm or ut on hear

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 30-11-2017, 03:31 PM
Newbie ;)

I would if I could but there's nothing there to remember when I regain conciousness from sleep. Is there a way to prepare before falling asleep?
Old 30-11-2017, 03:32 PM
Master
if uv a dctr fon try recdin yore sfl dreamin if u can

Old 07-12-2017, 05:48 PM
Experiencer
We usually dream right at the very last hours of sleep, before waking up. One thing that might help is to set an alarm clock so you wake up at about two hours before your normal waking hour. Then go to be again. This will make you prone to remembering your dream and it's a technique we use a lot to help gain awareness during dream state. Don't forget to have pen and paper beside your bed so you write down anything that comes up. Good luck!
Old 07-12-2017, 07:53 PM
Master

I remember my dreams by saying out loud reference keywords the moment I wake up. Like beach, plane, anger, hat, that sort of thing. Then I am able to remember saying the words, and remember the dreams, long enough that I can write them down.
Old 09-12-2017, 11:40 PM
Master
if its medtson 1 in arvo 1 if u a dictr a fon try usin thm if u can iv got 1 it tims i sond lk ovt actv seaor a trntrane or trane i do
1 of thes days im goin 2 vido my dicfon for abot 3 or 4 mons 2 sea wot i get put it n hear