Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 07-10-2017, 10:14 AM
Ascender
Hello and welcome whisperlark.

I was similar with the prophetic dreams growing up, they started very small and then when I was about 16 I had a big one and then they stopped completely. I wondered for a while if it was because of how I reacted (the last one freaked me out). Now I think either we are just more open to things when we are younger or maybe it’s a good reminder to be open to things as an adult.

And yay to another crystal person on here :)
Old 08-10-2017, 01:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you all for the welcomes.
Old 08-10-2017, 01:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude
Hello and welcome whisperlark.

I was similar with the prophetic dreams growing up, they started very small and then when I was about 16 I had a big one and then they stopped completely. I wondered for a while if it was because of how I reacted (the last one freaked me out). Now I think either we are just more open to things when we are younger or maybe it’s a good reminder to be open to things as an adult.

And yay to another crystal person on here :)
Thanks Dude. I also wonder if something about adolescence helps is be more receptive? Have you ever heard of a way to get the skill back? I would be interested to know if it is something that can be re-harnessed.
I really do love the crystals. Maybe I'll see you in that forum!
Old 08-10-2017, 02:58 AM
Guide
Metaphysics is very vast.
Welcome to Spiritual Forums,
Have Blessed Wonderful Season.
Old 08-10-2017, 04:19 AM
Ascender
I used to really want it back, I kind of felt like I rejected it and wanted to show I could handle it now I guess, so you could look for information on precognition and there are crystals etc of course... http://www.healing-crystals-for-you....-prehnite.html they also have a section that covers precognition etc if I remember correctly.

Where I am now is just a curiosity, I don’t have that desire to have it back or to even have the answers, I’m just greatful for the experience.. but that’s not to say I wouldn’t be thrilled if it did come back! But I must say it’s very refreshing to see someone else experienced this and I wonder how many others experienced this growing up but have not spoken about it.

You will find others here that have precognition etc here and still have them. For me it was always personal, not disasters etc. The last one was a very bizarre situation that couldn’t be a coincidence at all, I knew who was going to volunteer for a specific task all the conversations that would happen in a set time- it felt like it went on for ages but it was probably only 5-10 mins max but it was just a random event, but alll of it I had seen before playing out exactly as I had seen, there was no meaning to it though. When I was younger it was little ones like one time I went to the back door and my mom was bent over doing the gardening, I looked at the steps and a cat would walk down... when they was like that I could put them down to a coincidence, my mum liked to garden, maybe I had seen that cat before, somehow imagined the event before it happened, but the long one was a environment I had never been in before that day and the situation was not a planned one etc... there was just no way I could justify or rationalise it so it freaked me out completely.

I wish I could remember who here still has them but I have the memory of a fish I am afraid lol. I am sure you will bump into them :)
Old 08-10-2017, 06:24 AM
Seeker
Hey there east coast Canada, west coast here! :)
Old 14-10-2017, 04:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks everyone for saying hi. West Coast Canada, how's it going eh?
Old 22-10-2017, 06:24 PM
Master
hi....................im dream jo

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔