Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 22-08-2017, 04:08 AM
Newbie ;)

Question A weird experience wondering if anyone has insight

The day has just ended and a new one begun . Monday started off a little different . We had a solar eclipse . Although I wasn't on the side of earth where people could see the totality I streamed it on YouTube live and it was a thing of beauty . I thought it worth mentioning because I have been told that the solar eclipse can be something of a spiritual nature . I'm not sure if this is related at all to want odd experience today but worth a mention incase it was. Anyways , to my odd experience... note that this is not the first time something like this has happened . So what has been happening is that for the past 2 hours I have been frustrated because I keep seeing in my mind (eyes open) bits and pieces of what seems like a vision or memory that is either trying to be shown to be or my mind is trying to remember . Every time I feel like I've recognized something to grasp and understand what I am seeing it is gone again . I tried to see if I could cal it out loud the moment I felt I could grasp whatever it is I was seeing but it was not possible .its a bit hard to explain the feeling .. I was wondering if anyone knew what I was talking about or have experienced something Similar . I was also wondering what it could mean for me if there is any spiritual significance in all of this .
Old 22-08-2017, 05:34 AM
Lorelyen

Can't offer insight, only to add it affected me quite harshly and unexpectedly. For the first time in ages I felt utterly depleted (having don nothing otherwise to bring that on) - not quite "depressed" just listless.

Yesterday (Monday) I attended my zumba session and just couldn't get into the sort of abandon that usually takes me. At first I thought it was my lacklustre performance at a reception at which I was paid to play on the Sunday. I just about got by and pray that whoever recommended me doesn't now regret it! That alone was weighing me down a bit.

And then, after the zumba I moaned to my soulmate (who also attended) that I might as well not have bothered going and it felt I was trying to steer myself away from the edge of a depression. I'm not a depressive person.

She said, "Don't forget the eclipse today."

Not sure if a light just went on in my head. I hadn't thought of it. But toward the end of the day things started to revert to "normal".

So, although it doesn't really matter - it's past now and a brief blip - I wonder if the ethereal energies shifted abruptly because of the eclipse.

Old 22-08-2017, 06:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Question

Although I am sorry that it affected you that way , I really am just looking for insight in this thread . I have no sort of depression or mood change from this eclipse at all , not even sure if it's relevant to my situation . But as my situation stands it is very frustrating to have images and thoughts in your head that leave the moment they come In . Unlike a normal thought or image it feels as thought this is being placed in my head by something or someone else other than myself who may be trying to get a message through to me . It's driving me crazy that I can't see more at a time or grasp it for long enough to receive the message or understand even what is going on .

My suggestion to you though would be prayer , spend a moment with only positive thoughts . Ground yourself through meditation or journalling . Would probably also be wise to cleanse yourself with a wash off or to cleanse yourself with white sage to get rid of the negativity surrounding you . You could balance out your energy with crystals or spend some time in nature . But in general it sounds like the eclipse may have just set your energy a bit off kilter , best to ground yourself and realign to your natural energy and find your balance again .

On another note can someone please give me insight to my initial thread . I would really appreciate insight it's very important to me I have a better understanding of what is going on.. thank you all xo white light be with you
Old 22-08-2017, 05:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy Somebody pleeeaassse help it's getting worse !

Now every time that I see the images I get a sickness that comes over my body and I feel like I'm going to be sick . I have said "stop" in hopes it would . I can't seem to ignore it or stop it from happening and no amount of distracting myself is working either . I'm afraid I may puke because the feeling comes over so overwhelmingly. I do not take any medication and I am not on drugs and or do I do drugs . I am nourished and keeping hydrating . This really is something spiritual . My guide has been making my right ear ring very loudly but I haven't been able to relax enough to meditate or get to the bottom of this . Please i beg somebody must have gone through this before ...
Old 07-09-2017, 08:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Possibile explanatiions

Although I have not had this exact type of experience I have had others with similarities so I can empathize with your need for possible explanations.

I had 2 immediate thoughts; repressed memories of a traumatic incident. Bleedover from a past life. Those were followed by a third thought; you are seeing a future event.

Can you tell me, are you frighted, either when it happens or after? Do the mages com through with an associated emotion. When this happens do you feel any disconnection from yourself or vertigo?
Old 23-09-2017, 09:51 PM
Guide
Location: Up a mountain communing with the Grandfathers, Ancestors, Ravens n Horses beside the Stones
Sounds Like you could be starting to remember past life memories, they often can flash in and out. What may help you is to meditate and see if you can relax more, that will likely begin to slow them down as you can pace them to your breathing. So with a bit of time and practice if you feel they are happening to fast you can slow your breathing down and the memories slow and become clearer.

It allows you to take some control over it and would likely help with the queasy feeling. That can be bought on by stress if your getting worked up over things happening to fast for you to connect to memory wise and you constantly trying to remember them.

Keep a note book handy and jot down what bits you can remember even if they are random and dont seem to make much sense at the time. You'll be surprised later how looking through those notes can start to help things become clearer and connect.

The Eclipse likely acted as a trigger point for this to happen within you, but it likely would have happened sooner or later anyway. It can be surpriseing what you can uncover if you give it a bit of time and work at learning to take control of it not let it control you. Keep it a positive thing and you can learn a lot from it over time, it can also get really interesting as things become clearer and you relax with it.

Here's where we go off the map.
Out past the power lines,
up that little side road without a sign.
Hidden from the mainstream.

Keeper's of the Ancient future, Keepers of the Drum.
They don't preserve it.....
They live it......!
Old 26-09-2017, 11:53 PM
Master
Ask the I-Ching - I believe throwing (virtual) coins and then considering the 'reading' you get thereby may be worth your while - because it your own 'inner' knowledge which dictates the outcome.

Click here do do so: https://ichingonline.net/index.php
Old 27-09-2017, 08:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Ask the I-Ching - I believe throwing (virtual) coins and then considering the 'reading' you get thereby may be worth your while - because it your own 'inner' knowledge which dictates the outcome.

Click here do do so: https://ichingonline.net/index.php
The IChing has been my go to for sometime now and it has never failed me. It's always right on and personal. I would add that once you get the hexagram that you you google that hexagrams meaning. Cafesouls interpretations are my favorite. This method of seeking help really shows you that you are not alone and I also highly recommend it.

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness
Old 28-09-2017, 12:58 AM
Kioma

I was at the totality in Madras Oregon. It was everything people said it would be.

If you are serious about self exploration, you need to learn to meditate as Makoiyi said. Not just meditate, but learn to put yourself into a deep meditative trance as well. Your situation is tailor made for guided meditation. Just set the intention to answer your question, and dive deep.

There are many ways to do it, but all it really takes in the intent and perseverance. Good luck - and if I was to offer any advice beyond that, it would be to expect the unexpected!