Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-08-2017, 08:27 AM
Suspended
Master
Too funny. I can't help laugh at Jeremy's ignorance it seems it knows no bounds. I see it's name but not it's posts. Don't ignore that laughter in your head. You can only aspire to being the dragons altar boi. And we know love they get.
Old 15-08-2017, 09:02 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Too funny. I can't help laugh at Jeremy's ignorance it seems it knows no bounds. I see it's name but not it's posts. Don't ignore that laughter in your head. You can only aspire to being the dragons altar boi. And we know love they get.

So enjoy your day and night ,your smile and laughing, be a happy man and a naive face with a mouthful of twaddle. And try to pointing to the sky , pointing to the commandments, pointing to the mother's voice or pointing to the God of Bible, what's or who's on your side to support you. You point to them and asking for help or asking for the punishment or others ... , you yourself also don't know. So where are you now? In the wilderness or in the rough draft in the wavy ocean? Or with your heart beating too fast? Or nearly try for consuming of pain killers. Or see carefully every step try not to step on mud and golden lots on the ground. Hahaha!!! Enjoy the sunny day!!!
Old 15-08-2017, 11:17 AM
Suspended
Master
Hey Jeremy Bong its just a bit of fun, you should just forget about me. At least you're persistent and I still can't read your posts. Take care of yourself. Obviously I've got nothing to add to your religious stance and there's nothing you can do to change my ways. I hope you find the peace everyone needs.
Old 15-08-2017, 12:06 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Hey Jeremy Bong its just a bit of fun, you should just forget about me. At least you're persistent and I still can't read your posts. Take care of yourself. Obviously I've got nothing to add to your religious stance and there's nothing you can do to change my ways. I hope you find the peace everyone needs.

Now you feel better already! Your Mother will take care of you closely. If you continue to spreading the so called darkness force or dark energy. Wherever you spread the darkness energy then your pain will return to you again. Your Mother will create that pain to you. So far you don't listen to her order or advice. The only way you're safe is never spreading the darkness energy again. But in the forum I'll check here and there, not only you, others who have such type of evil doing I'll also want them not to spread . Just take care!

You or anyone here can read my posts nothing is in my posts but to (spirit) devils, they better keep lost somewhere and not to see it otherwise the posts can kill them. To human there's no harm. Safe! That includes you.
Old 15-08-2017, 08:18 PM
Suspended
Master
I'm sure it's a very Christian hybrid thing you're saying Jeremy and if it is good you enjoy it's blessings and if it isn't then thanks a lot mate appreciate it. It's one of the ways the Earth swallows up that Flood mentioned in this chapter, sometimes the Earth gisses the thieves off to receive that part of the Flood and after a certain time when it is received it hands out words of peace. Obviously it could by pass that strategy but the stumbling stone is still in the People's Way. You enjoy the Day like We are and hope we can feast together of the fruits in the Garden of the Heavens.
Old 15-08-2017, 10:31 PM
Suspended
Master
Btw Jeremy there are others that have risen above this world of confusion that by pass that part of the strategy mentioned in my previous post(1of many) that you should check and be quick to hear and slow to speak and nourish on their words. Here's a scene I made up just now just for you. There's this garden and it had many trees and one particular tree was cut down and forgotten. The Person that cut it down thought it died.after a couple of days it sprouted and at this moment is still a very tender plant. Moving on into the distance it grew and matured into the most beautiful Tree of them all. Back to the present because it is still in its tender life some people thought they could cut it down again with their words of deception. So other People are raised to till the land around it and they cared for the Tree with all their being. Btw these People are non violent.
So as I was walking through this Garden I noticed another tree with an axe lying next to it, it's a very ancient axe. The one that left it there waited for avery long time for a relative to rise up and cut that tree down. They could only cut it down with their ancient knowledge of Truth. Lets hope you are tending to the correct Tree.
Old 15-08-2017, 11:37 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Btw Jeremy there are others that have risen above this world of confusion that by pass that part of the strategy mentioned in my previous post(1of many) that you should check and be quick to hear and slow to speak and nourish on their words. Here's a scene I made up just now just for you. There's this garden and it had many trees and one particular tree was cut down and forgotten. The Person that cut it down thought it died.after a couple of days it sprouted and at this moment is still a very tender plant. Moving on into the distance it grew and matured into the most beautiful Tree of them all. Back to the present because it is still in its tender life some people thought they could cut it down again with their words of deception. So other People are raised to till the land around it and they cared for the Tree with all their being. Btw these People are non violent.
So as I was walking through this Garden I noticed another tree with an axe lying next to it, it's a very ancient axe. The one that left it there waited for avery long time for a relative to rise up and cut that tree down. They could only cut it down with their ancient knowledge of Truth. Lets hope you are tending to the correct Tree.

That's simple because it's always concern and related to the original good God but not the one who lead astray. As long you've the mind then God or Gods notice the prayers to him so it then depending on God to take what type of action or response to handle this type of request or prayers. And that person can only wait until the right moment to be uplifted or don't get care. That's is always the situation if you're "fit or not" or "under certain condition" by the grace of God but never can be useful if no answer given.

There's another cases, when you're ready and bide to be uplifted someday but your request is still getting no answer then you'll sway to the bad side. In order to keep you in the right position that your prayers are to be answered. At that situation, you shouldn't be too proud for you should know , you're only slightly can enter the kingdom of God or the planned heaven. That's just by chance or be saved in this way or by some other ways.

Another case, you're early planned by God then you're the one blessed by God all along your journey to your goal and there's helpers or helping hands that's arranged by the God then you'll have no doubt can enter the kingdom of God. And your life on both realms will be prosperous and exciting and full of fun.

These third types of people have the same result only in what degree that you're be appreciated or be graded. Then you're sure to reach your goal. And different style has its different degree of responsibility and duty. So it mustn't regret that you've so much work given and the other's has so few in comparison. God knows and gives how much you can handle it but not that you can't handle. That's the truth about the relationship with human and God.
Old 16-08-2017, 12:37 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
That's simple because it's always concern and related to the original good God but not the one who lead astray. As long you've the mind then God or Gods notice the prayers to him so it then depending on God to take what type of action or response to handle this type of request or prayers. And that person can only wait until the right moment to be uplifted or don't get care. That's is always the situation if you're "fit or not" or "under certain condition" by the grace of God but never can be useful if no answer given.

There's another cases, when you're ready and bide to be uplifted someday but your request is still getting no answer then you'll sway to the bad side. In order to keep you in the right position that your prayers are to be answered. At that situation, you shouldn't be too proud for you should know , you're only slightly can enter the kingdom of God or the planned heaven. That's just by chance or be saved in this way or by some other ways.

Another case, you're early planned by God then you're the one blessed by God all along your journey to your goal and there's helpers or helping hands that's arranged by the God then you'll have no doubt can enter the kingdom of God. And your life on both realms will be prosperous and exciting and full of fun.

These third types of people have the same result only in what degree that you're be appreciated or be graded. Then you're sure to reach your goal. And different style has its different degree of responsibility and duty. So it mustn't regret that you've so much work given and the other's has so few in comparison. God knows and gives how much you can handle it but not that you can't handle. That's the truth about the relationship with human and God.
The very first part of this post is what it is. The rest I see as you seeing it from different perspectives. That much I agree. The analogy of the Garden I used has a man that tills the land, there's also those that make the tools to get the job done. Likewise there are other attributes accredited to the workers while we are on this present state of worldly confusion. So the view above that confusion is like this. A thief went and stole something very precious for mankind. It took it all over the globe and caused much confusion and war, violence the works. Once it could control the mind of every human it's plan would be unstoppable. So, many people rose up and fought against it, from atheists to any number of religions and cultures, but they couldn't quite take it down and it grew increasingly ignorant and the people grew ignorant too. After a while a person/people when finished swimming in the confusion of the thief realised what was really going on. They observed the words of the Thief and became the Thief and learned all of its ways and used them against the Thief and stole from them what they stole and returned it to the rightful owner/owners. This is the reason why "They"(the owners) were commanded "if anyone take your Nike jacket give him your Nike shirt also". Most of the owners at that time didn't know what he knew when this day we are in happens upon the first Thief. I get their attention by doing what I do, I also get the attention of fellow workers that may or may not use the same strategies I use, I also get the attention of the rightful owners. I would also be known as the Righteous Thief. What the Righteous Thief stole back is in fact what he wanted to steal in the first place but got kicked out. Only this time he actually gets to hold it before he gives it back to the Rightful owner unblemished. This Righteous Thief can't return back to his original home ATM so He/They makes the Kingdom of the Heavens come to him. I don't necessarily mean them but the Righteous judgements of their words will travel the globe. I/We will sing the praises of the Righteous Owners while ruling over that other Thief. That's the simplicity of it all and there is no confusion added to it.
Old 16-08-2017, 12:51 AM
Suspended
Master
Btw Jeremy if some People are of the workers or the Righteous owners have a problem with how I do things then they have taken their focus of their destiny and are trying to hinder(unwise) the workers from doing their job in the Return. Some need to be wise when all this is going on. Are you wise enough to not stand in the way of evil? If so just let it happen.
Old 16-08-2017, 06:25 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Btw Jeremy if some People are of the workers or the Righteous owners have a problem with how I do things then they have taken their focus of their destiny and are trying to hinder(unwise) the workers from doing their job in the Return. Some need to be wise when all this is going on. Are you wise enough to not stand in the way of evil? If so just let it happen.

What your viewpoints is the part the confusion creation of the religion. And others or your information source try to emphasize on the single family or race about the religion notion is the disastrous contradictions here.

That's in Christianity the human being only can have the information from the Bible that in the spiritual realm there's only one family and that's wrong. Why and how if they're thousands or millions of families of the same as the Angel's family in the beginning of the creation.

Say, the mermaid, Phoenix, dragon, snake ......... the sea creatures, the mammals, the birds, the insects, the amphibians, the pachyderm, the marsupials, the rodents, the primates, the crustaceans, the arachnids and so on.

Each of these families in the universe can always come to earth to form one religion of its own. So you see , there's Chinese proverb: to believe quote is better not to believe books 尽信书不如无书. It's because the Christianity only tell one family affairs or their story in the universe or spiritual realm. So your information is strictly or limited by that part of the truth in the religion. It doesn't imply that they're liars but as I said it's not true in the whole truth.

Now you can see how true that your assumption can be. There's not wrong that Christianity is only spoken for his own family affairs but human can't only emphasize on this theology. Human can be rat, tiger, snake, elephant, bird (human are from Gods and Gods are originally animals, birds ...... evolved Gods.) ...... for their own origin. So your understanding is totally the distorted part of the misunderstanding.

Then who stolen the essence for human intelligence to reach their original state of Godly abilities is just another excuse of the created distortion to human belief. That's nonsense. That's superstition and don't meet the real situation. In the spiritual realm they confronting one to another and turmoil there then can you believe any of the race in the spiritual realm can rule the whole realm? The answer is never . And they're aliens and energy sources beings or these Gods I mentioned are only third line Gods. So how can one race or Angel be the highest in the realm? Or controlled the life there? They're not the creator and they're more other factors to consider: the vast universe and numerous unknown species to become as human and so on......

So you can see how Angel family can steal the wisdom or ability of human or Gods that can lowered the human to rise God abilities as human should be? The "extremism" can create any reason for you to believe that it's true but human can't find out the truth by themselves. So I can assert that what you said is entirely different from the exact facts. That's why your reasoning is nothing but wrong references. It's the same as the Adam and Eve who ate the fruits of the tree. The writer has distorted the story and all who believed are following the wrong knowledge.

If you are the ones who can see the real world in the spiritual realm then the confusion of such story will be easily solved. But the fact is the angels family is leading the world towards its progression but not to its regression. And Jesus isn't the one who can turn the whole process of human process towards Godly beings. In the spiritual realm, they're hard to advance to be high in the Godly abilities. So it's then it's wrong to think that someone has stolen someone or our talents. That's a piece of fallacy. And to believe that untrue story is only fall into the agendas of the silly ground or groundless philosophy.