Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-08-2017, 11:31 PM
Pathfinder
Purple laser coming out of my finger

I had a vivid movie dream where I was talking to a few different people about different things, but, I can't remember what we were talking about. I do remember talking to a guy about light and how it acts. I was pointing my right index finger and it had a bright purple laser coming out of the tip. I saw the purple laser pointer on the wall behind him as I was moving it around and it caught his attention. He was really happy to see that purple light. I remember pulling my hand back and looking up at my right index finger with this beautiful bright purple light spilling out like a tiny fountain.

GG
Old 13-08-2017, 12:14 AM
Master
it sounds like a nice dream gerrygriz.
you were demonstrating a degree of mastery in understanding the properties
of light, and how to direct its use. did you have a sense of surprise when you
observed that fountain effect?
Old 13-08-2017, 12:25 AM
Guide
Well our angel of God/dess actually stands behind us & sticks a laser-like rod into our backs & shoots this holographic world into our awareness.Without that we would not be able to experience earth life. I was taught this myself by God/dess many times & i've seen countless people told it in their dreams. There has been a lot of physical phenomena happening to people over the years to absolutely prove that this knowledge is correct as far as i am concerned. It would be hopeless trying to convince people of it though...

So what is happening in your dream is you are being made to become the laser projector yourself & shine the spiritual coloured laser behind someone. Then you are made to see that living people including yourself can be like lasers. It's all just your angel letting you experience what it is like to be a more awakened spiritual being. The real laser is like a powerful gun & not a gentle light.It is very powerful & takes a great deal of work to operate it properly. When a mistake occurs then the human sees a glitch in the matrix or in the holographic earth. Or they will start their day & go on a drive & then suddenly find themselves back at home just getting into the car. Their entire reality projection fails & has to be started again by the operator of the laser that projects their reality to them.

So i'm thinking that your angel is showing you that lasers are being used by the spiritual side & they aim them at the backs of people & they come from within people on a deeper level.

Here is an ancient work of art i just found moments ago showing two mortals with weapons stuck in their backs & they are holding a bowl & spoon to each other's weapons to symbolise that the weapon stuck in their backs is actually feeding them something & is not dangerous all. This is the laser gun or rod, (Goddess calls it "The memory rod"), that the angels stick into us to feed our reality to us. It is the first time i've seen this image but i've seen countless others from many different cultures & they all say the same thing. The Mayans in some ancient carvings make the rod look like a space laser rifle that shoots plasma

Old 13-08-2017, 01:09 AM
Knower
i'm just going to get strait into the dream symbol, hopefully in some way it applies to you.......interpretations by Dreammoods.com

Laser:
To see a laser in your dream symbolizes clarity and truth. You are seeing and understanding things much more clearly.� Alternatively, it suggests that you need to focus your attention and concentrate on one task at a time
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*