Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 17-07-2017, 09:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Awakening third eye - Samuel Sagan

Hi, I ran into the material of Dr. Samuel Sagan, especially his book "awakening the third eye".
Has anyone ever had any experience with this method?
I found a lot of his practices really work for me especially all the work on the etheric body.
Would love to get some of your thought on the matter.
Old 18-07-2017, 05:51 PM
Pathfinder

I discovered this book recently, there's actually another thread on it in the chakras section of the forum. Have you figured out how to do the breathing with the vibrations on the back of the throat? I've tried a few times, but I don't know if I'm doing it right.
Old 20-07-2017, 06:46 AM
Newbie ;)

throat friction

The method is like Ujai in Yoga if you know what it is. Once you get used to it, It's very natural. There is an example of it in the clairvision school website.
Old 25-07-2017, 07:25 AM
Seeker
Sorry, though I haven't read the book, I don't think opening the third eye will be that easily. I mean even the highest-level monks can't even achieve that state, then how can we normal people can achieve the so-called "Third-eye"?
Old 27-07-2017, 06:54 PM
Experiencer
I'm giving you another method to open your third eye and it's actually very easy. Just follow Shri Mataji's directions in this 9 minute video. I've done it and it's very effective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwKd9hUtc4w

The third eye in Sahaja Yoga is known as Agnya Chakra. When you do this self realization meditation with Shri Mataji, you are asking for the divine energy within you to wake up and pass through all the chakras up to Sahastrara. When you do this you will have the tools to explore in meditation a higher lever of awareness. You can also go to the nearest Sahaja center near you and meditate there for free.
Old 27-07-2017, 07:11 PM
Experiencer
I also like Tom Campbell's scientific approach. Opening the third eye and being able to remote view or be clairvoyant is all about how the universe works. The universe is based on consciousness, not matter, as many scientists believe. To be able to open your awareness to a higher degree is to still the mind chatter and connect to your inner self, which is made of the same stuff and the whole world. Tom Campbell refers to the cosmic consciousness as data. You're just accessing data and for that you need to clear your mind. Sahaja yoga can fit into this because it's a tool, like many other, for you to achieve that. Every tool has their set of rules, their way of working. Sahaja and yoga do operate as an Eastern type of religion. If you want to hear the more scientific approach, here's Tom Campbell's lecture, which is long, but really enlightening. It's really long but he's got some remove viewing techniques which just blew me away. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Nlbro2MNBs
Old 27-07-2017, 07:11 PM
Experiencer
I also like Tom Campbell's scientific approach. Opening the third eye and being able to remote view or be clairvoyant is all about how the universe works. The universe is based on consciousness, not matter, as many scientists believe. To be able to open your awareness to a higher degree is to still the mind chatter and connect to your inner self, which is made of the same stuff and the whole world. Tom Campbell refers to the cosmic consciousness as data. You're just accessing data and for that you need to clear your mind. Everyone can do it, just like everyone can potentially play the piano, but we need practice. Sahaja yoga can fit into this because it's a tool, like many other, for you to achieve that. Every tool has their set of rules, their way of working. Sahaja and yoga does operate as an Eastern type of religion. If you want to hear the more scientific approach, here's Tom Campbell's lecture, which is long, but really enlightening. It's got some remove viewing techniques which just blew me away. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Nlbro2MNBs