Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-03-2017, 02:28 PM
serenesam

What Do Angels Look Like?

Some people say angels come in the form of orbs. Some people say that angel(s) are with us since the day of conception (when we're born). Some people say angels can take any form.

So my question is what do angels look like here on Earth?

And, what do they look like on the Other Side/spirit realm?

Though ultimately, I guess my question is what does an angel look like in its untainted original form?
Old 19-03-2017, 07:03 PM
Newbie ;)

I've been visited by an angel once, he looked human. The only reason why I knew he was an angel was because he disappeared almost right before my eyes after our interaction was over. And that's when I remembered I had prayed for help that day because I was at my lowest of low. So, in my mind, he was an angel for showing up to help me out of my funk.
Old 19-03-2017, 11:55 PM
Master
It seems to depend on our particular skill sets in perceiving as to what they appear like. There seems to be a lot of difference among us humans. Some FEEL the, Some HEAR them, some SEE them. And in each of those category's are huge variances.

Personally they appear as large glowing orbs sparking out several other colors. Sometimes I feel them also, feel meaning feeling the frequency increase that they are over humans.
Old 20-03-2017, 05:07 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Angels take the form of what the person is most comfortable with. :)
Old 20-03-2017, 08:38 PM
Newbie ;)

RE:

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenesam
Some people say angels come in the form of orbs. Some people say that angel(s) are with us since the day of conception (when we're born). Some people say angels can take any form.

Though ultimately, I guess my question is what does an angel look like in its untainted original form?

Hello,

In my experience with ascended masters and spiritual guides, I've found what people commonly refer to as "angels" look different to various people, depending of course on the entity with which one is encountering. I personally believe, based on personal experience, what are commonly referred to as "angels" are, in fact, extraterrestrial beings. Those being with which I've communicated are highly evolved ET beings, and typically manifest as beings of light (either soft white, or soft yellowish), or in human Nordic form.

Hope this helps!

Peace,
Paul D Payne
Old 20-03-2017, 08:50 PM
Deactivated Account
I think they are shapeshifters and can look however they want from old people down to even children, comparable with the angelic maiar spirits from Tolkien's lore.
Old 20-03-2017, 09:39 PM
Master
I know of what my guide/guides look like, animal or human. 2 Human looking and a few animal.

I have never met a spirit outright admitting to being an angel in meditation or elsewhere.

I have heard of humans admitting and stating they are incarnated angels.

I have gotten feathers in meditation and also in life. One that should never have ended up where it ended up. Giant Grain of Salt with things I experience.

I always speak on spiritual matters honestly and from personal experience. I don't care who believes me or not. I like to write and speak of spiritual things. I am not obligated to believe anything and no one is obligated to believe me. I do not wish to teach or preach or be taught. I only wish to speak and learn.

I wouldn't believe anything I met through meditation to be anything other than what I can define myself. I don't need anything to tell me what it is.

I have had experiences where things I couldn't see were capable of moving things. This was bothersome. NO ONE and NOTHING has permission to screw around with me.

As far as angels go, maybe I'll find out what they look like. Maybe I don't even want to know. Appearances can be decieving.

And for some strange reason, I feel like my middle earth senses are tingling. ( )

Yeah that last part there was kinda weird. Please ignore that or not at will.
Old 21-03-2017, 12:42 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenesam

I'm told (by the angels, often) that they can take any form they want on Earth, material, spiritual, even animal. From a walking, talking human to light or just a presence. They can also manifest with wings and the classic robe. They pick their form to suit the person they're going to visit.

But...that said, that's angels being visible like they do when they're at work. I don't know about ALL angels...but when Azrael is here, he has a few guises. Mostly he looks like a lithe, muscular, spare causasian man with dark hair to his shoulders, deep eyes and very little fat layer. He wears a dark jacket and jeans and smokes like a chimney. He's very tall, well over 6 feet, and quite skinny. When he walks around with me that's the form he takes most of the time.

His angel body is much bigger, two or three times larger in mass than his human "avatar." His angel has more fat layer, so he looks healthy and not thin, though he's still very spare he's a bit more muscly. He's very tall, though he varies. I believe his full size is about 150 feet. He very nearly reaches the ceiling in the cathedral, so I've had chance to measure him that way. He often takes the shape of an angel in a greyish blue robe, about 13 feet tall with lighter hair and eyes and a very broad, bright white smile. He has greying wings that add four or five feet to his height, that are so big and strong he can literally pick me up in their cupped surfaces. He's very beautiful :) And he shines with light.

Sometimes he will make his angel form a bit smaller so he can fit in bed with me at night.

Angels before they started taking on humanoid bodies looked very different. I've seen them up close and they are utterly alien, not even remotely human-looking. Humans would probably find them a little scary, visually anyway.

They have moth-like, segmented bodies that coil around into a short, pointed tail. They have tiny pad like feet and very short legs they land on, almost human torso's and very long necks. Their heads are triangular and they have no mouths, only external vocal chords that vibrate when they speak. You can FEEL their words on the air. Their almond shaped eyes are huge. They have enormous ballon-like wings that dont flap, and they levitate from place to place. They're gigantic, the height of two, two storey houses. They have four arms which attach to their backs and loop over their shoulders like a praying mantis. They're clear, their skin is like cut crystal, and they flash and change colour like cuttlefish based on their mood and feelings. Red is passion, black is anger, blue is calm. They're strongly telepathic.

Their eyes have a habit of changing to bright, crimson red when they feel sexual attraction. Sometimes Az takes this form with me. Those are the older bodies of angels.

At their highest vibration...well to me they just look like light. I don't see a form at all. Or at least, nothing we'd recognise as a body anyway.