Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-01-2017, 02:14 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Rape is a physical act. I'm not sure astral rape is even a thing, but nice job being offended by hypothetical things.

magical? MAGICAL? appealing? Just stop dude. 1. I wasn't even addressing you. 2. I don't want to converse with you.

shivatar...I don't quite know how you view "The Astral" ...?
I don't want to assume anything about your views on that. But I will just say that the Astral is a very very tangible place/state/situation.
When on the Astral, you feel things just as you can do physically....sometimes even worse.
Sometimes -depending on what area of the Astral you are in, those things are exceedingly beautiful and fine....but I digress.

The Astral is not the same as "Oh it was all just a dream".
Many years ago, I was raped on the Astral and it was no fun believe me. It was the most horrendous experience of my life. The pain of being electrocuted....well I won't say any more about that because it was just too graphic for these pages.
And let me tell you, it was a very physical pain. And I was fully awake, aware and just about as responsive emotionally as one can get under such circumstances. And that was just the "physical-sensation" side of it. When I came back to body I still felt the pain.

So good for you that you don't 'believe' in it! May God protect you from ever having to believe in it. I hope that continues.
Old 30-01-2017, 03:01 AM
Experiencer

Hi Tobi,

As I was reading your post, I found myself crying, I remembered the worst thing happened to me when I was 4 months pregnant, they pulled my baby out, feeling the pain mentally, emotionally and physically while projecting it and my womb flattened at the time, fighting for my baby, regenerating him everytime and felt was successful and a feeling of relief that time.
Old 30-01-2017, 03:06 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aube Borealis
Hi Tobi,

As I was reading your post, I found myself crying, I remembered the worst thing happened to me when I was 4 months pregnant, they pulled my baby out, feeling the pain mentally, emotionally and physically while projecting it and my womb flattened at the time, fighting for my baby, regenerating him everytime and felt was successful and a feeling of relief that time.

Bless you, and my kind thoughts for your complete healing from that experience. It's amazing how tough those little babies can be. My kindest thoughts to him too. I hope he is well and happy.
Old 30-01-2017, 03:25 AM
Experiencer

Thank you Tobi, my little guy is ok except for speech problem.

We have to be tougher when the going gets tough. I learned things the hard way though people here see us as a role model family but deep inside I was crushed. I can't let my children see that Mommy is faltering, I don't want them to worry so we continue to go on..
Old 01-02-2017, 02:10 AM
Pathfinder

I have had experiences, much like yours, involving a male entity. My experience started out as astral. I had no clue what astral projection was, at the time. After waking up, in the middle of the night, I heard a voice say, " I'm going to send a spirit to you. Do you trust me?" After a couple of minutes I saw an entity sort of swoop down from or through the ceiling and end up beside me, on my bed. Something strange was happening and I felt an energy that kept moving up and down my body. I wasn't afraid and I just kept thinking that I was being healed. Later, as I started researching things, I learned about chakras and I now believe my chakras were being cleansed or unblocked.

In my case, after the initial astral contact, I was in telepathic contact with this spirit while awake and I could literally feel his presence, a lot. I did not question things enough and trusted, blindly. Long story, shorter-It resulted in me, quitting a job where I had worked for 13 years, with no notice and donating EVERYTHING I owned, except for the clothes I was wearing and the furniture too big for me to put in my car. I went through a dark night of the soul, for a couple of months, following that. As I came out of it, I got a better job and I am not angry or regretted what happened because it was all part of a spiritual awakening.

Here's my take on my experience, which had a lot of similarities to yours. I believe in spirit guides, now. I feel like it was a spirit guide, who sent the other spirit to me. i believe he sent what or who I needed, to set me free from the materialistic prison that I was living in. I think it was a trickster spirit. I went through hell and I was so mad during my those months following the day I gave everything away, but it led to a more spiritual path and raised level of conscientious and for that, I am thankful, every day!

I have never been very protective of myself and I believe that learning the importance of that, was one of the lessons I was meant to learn during all of that. Another lesson, had to do with following,blindly and getting involved with narcissists. My relationship with the trickster energy could definitely be compared to my relationships with narcissists. Ask yourself if you have any issues, like that.

I have had a few occasions when I have heard or felt that presence again, but I do not engage it, anymore. This started in 2012 and I still have so many questions, but more than anything, I am thankful that I was awakened. The hardest part, for me, is that i can't shake the feeling that it happened for a reason and that there is something that I meant to do. I don't know what, though. Be cautious and protect yourself I don't believe this spirit means harm, but like I said, I have questions and I'm no expert. Just someone who believes what you have written because I have experienced it.
Old 22-02-2017, 05:52 AM
Newbie ;)

If you want to see the truth about this being keep asking questions even when he's irritated and his actions and words will show you the truth that has been hiding underneath what once seemed like mischievous playfulness.
Old 22-02-2017, 06:21 AM
Master
I'd like to reiterate those who've said to ask questions. It is very revealing. Basically you don't want to work with any being who projects negative emotions - it will not help you evolve and can be harmful. You have worked hard to get where you are, don't let them peck at you and wear down your higher vibrations so they can get in again.

The second thing I'd like to suggest is to be very aware of your frequency, stay away from things, people and electronics which bring your frequency down. Get selfish. Be protective. Set affirmations every day for good things to happen, look around and be Present - see the goodness, the beautiful day, the painted clouds stokes across the shy, the children laughing , the birds singing - drink deeply of it all and Appreciate it - feel gratitude rippling through you. Dance, listen to joyful music - love life, love You loving life.
Feel love for everything you can. This will shift your vibration upwards more so it is harder for him to make contact with you.

Additionally develop a cleansing and purifying routine, keep yourself energetically free of chaotic vibrations, low frequency's and stagnant energy, shield and cut cords regularly. Monitor your thinking, when you notice low frequency thoughts just stop them and replace them with a happier thought. Be vigilant - don't let your mind control you - control it.

You can control who can access you by controlling the frequency/vibration of your life and experiences.
Yours seems to be a Journey of learning to take control of your experience and you are doing well, this being is reminding you though that you are not fully in control yet. So step it up another notch. You got this!
Old 12-03-2017, 07:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaWSO
Every single astral projection I've ever had involves lying in my bed and then a man comes in and either spoons me or embraces me in some way. Sometimes I'll see him, sometimes I won't. This most recent one involved him walking around my room while I was AP-ing and had sleep paralysis. He laughed at something and I sternly told him, "It's not funny." Then he came around to my side of the bed and caressed my face. I ended up hugging his arm to my chest. None of it's scary or anything... It's just very bizarre. And I wake up the next day kind of lost in my thoughts about it, because it feels very real. I feel the warmth of his skin and everything. There was like a while string of these astral projections a few months ago and I got very angry with him because he just comes and goes like it's nothing, but the process it takes to get me to AP is a huge pain in the neck for me. I get very irritable about it. I don't know...

I tried to talk to him about it once because he admitted he likes to mess with me and joke around, but he's also sensitive and hates being called out on it. He's just using me to get his kicks it seems and it's kind of annoying. Like, why get into my bed and do intimate things like cuddle with me and hold my hand? It's ridiculous. I feel like I live a double life. I've got my real life where I have zero interest in sharing my bed and then I've got this dream/meditation life where this guy acts like the awkward shy kid who doesn't know how to treat girls so he just kind of insults them. I get super real with him about it and he gets all pouty and clingy. He lied to me so many times that I stopped believing anything he says and he'll respond by dragging me into astral and doing something like caressing my face or holding my hand... like that at all makes up for the times he's been rude to me.

I just needed to vent. I don't know how to feel about it. I'm not a super warm, cuddly person. I'm kind of affection-avoidant because it makes me feel smothered but he's been showing up for like two years so we've formed some kind of bond, if you could call it that. He used to cause me a lot of problems, but it seems like I've found a balance in the past two to three months with how to deal with the unseen versus the seen world. He's not a negative entity, and if he was, I must've become stronger or something because nothing out there seems to affect me physically or psychically. I went through a really tough time in the past year with negative entities and worked really hard on myself to the point where I don't get attacked anymore and my life is going really well. So, I don't know who or what he is... If anyone has suggestions or ideas, let me know. Thanks for reading.
hey can i ask a favor because iv been trying to see my past lfe for some time,could you next time you astral project,look into my past life or at least try to my name is chad id will realy help thanks