Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 08-03-2011, 01:37 PM
mattie

Vetting Nonphysical Entities

We have the ability & right to quiz any spirit/energy attempting to make contact w/ us (even in our sleep state) if they are:

OF the light, are IN the light, & are working for the Best Highest Purpose of the Universe or source/god/prime creator.

If they aren't we can tell them to scram & not come back. They have to obey. ALL positive entities will be delighted you are energetically savvy & won't mind being quizzed about this at all. We ALL have the ability to order any unwanted energies to scram.

Don’t let this negative energy pollute or intrude on your personal energy field. Be proactive & deliberately edit what energies you allow to contact you. We don't have to put up w/ stalled 4D jokers wasting our time.

The lowest level of 4D is inhabited by stalled troubled entities that are stalled because they refuse to move on. These entities have nothing to offer us. They are of very low frequency. Take a minute to savor the vibes of the most troubled players on planet earth. Yucko. Don’t stay there too long!! These stalled lower 4D entities can be just as troubled as when they were on earth. As they have not chosen to resolve themselves in a higher D & avail themselves of abundant assistance that is continually available, they may actually be more troubled than when they were as earthly malcontents.

This same vetting can also be used to protect all energy gifts & keep invitations for First Contact to ETs*from being misused.

Susan Carroll’s extensive very well written site, multidimensions.com provides much more information about these subjects.

Carroll states, “FOURTH DIMENSIONAL SUB-PLANES
There are seven sub-planes of the fourth dimension. Each sub-plane resonates to a different frequency. The higher sub-planes resonate to higher frequencies and the lower sub-planes resonate to lower frequencies.” multidimensions.com/Unconscious/uncon_dreams_travel.html

The 4D realities overlap w/ the lowest levels being present on earth at a higher vibration than 3D. The lower astral plane is filled w/ the negativities of fear, anger, sorrow, guilt & pain. This is the etheric realm that our old religion texts call hell. The lowest subplane of 4D is NOT evil in & of itself, but it resonates & reflects the negativity of those in it. As we release our fears the vibration of the lower 4D rises. The uppermost subplane of 4D is our HS.

The lowest 4D subplanes are a holding place for those not sufficiently resolved to proceed onwards & are stalled. The inhabitants of the lower 4D see the earth as we do, but have the advantage of familiarity w/ the astral realms & nonphysical world. They have an increased ability to reach us even though they are NOT more spiritually evolved just because they are now in spirit form. Many who are on earth who have made an effort to raise their awareness are MUCH more advanced than these stalled jokers.

In this lower 4D subplane these bored troubled souls have nothing but time on their hands (eternity) & are delighted to scare for others if they allow them access. They seek to derail LWs as they want other low-frequency playmates to share their boring stalled existence. They aren't powerful & only gain power when we are scared of them & don't know we can tell them to scram.

Channeled messages generating FEAR & DOUBT have a VERY high likelihood of being from these stalled 4D jokers. With channeling, opening up your self up to these entities w/o using proactive vetting to determine whether the channel is from the light or the higher 4D or higher dimensions, is to eagerly invite the energy of these troubled players into the sanctity of your sacred energy field. If you are a channel, don’t give these 4D jokers an opportunity, a voice & your credibility as well as the opportunity to discredit the entity they are impersonating.

Channelers can easily protect themselves but DO NOT assume protection automatically occurs just because you’ve opened up to the higher dimensions & can receive a message. Experienced channels NEVER make themselves available to be used by these lower 4D entities for negative messages. To protect their personal energy field & the integrity of their message, all channelers can routinely vet all contacts when channeling.

∞ϕ♡Ω∞
Old 08-03-2011, 02:02 PM
earthprowler

let me be the first to say grounding and protection is great. but if they are bothering you even if they have stepped back a bit and aren't doing it like they were in your first post.... if you don't want them there then get a smudge stick and smudge every single nook and cranny out of your place. this includes closets and even the out side of attic doors. dark entities will leave and you can tell them as most have mentioned to get out, they are not welcome in your space, don't come back, leave me alone......ect. light entities will know what you are doing and they usually stay as they are no threat. sometimes smudging can take two or three times to get something dark to get the hint and leave. you can say a prayer while you're doing this, you can say anything when you are doing this. you can bless windows and doors with holy water or you can use oil, it's all in the intent. if you lay down ground rules for your home and make sure they understand you mean what you say, you shouldn't have a problem. i laugh at them. they don't stay when they can't scare you. you have more power than they do, call on it.
Old 08-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Uhmar

Sweetie capitol letters are hard to read and are considered screaming on forums . I am assuming and maybe wrongfully so, that no one has said that yet.

You might want to try researching the shadow self as well.

the person you may be experiencing may simply be the lower energy parts of you yourself.
The more you study and the more you learn to heal and purge the more the shadow self emerges.

here is one to start with
http://kundalini-teacher.com/guidance/shadow.php

also do a little research on what is called "the old HAG" syndrome
http://www.old-hag.com/
you may want to read and see if any of that connects with your experiences as well.

Just trying to give you a few more suggestions on possible reason for this occurring. We too often want to lay blame to another for experiences that actually come from within our own beings. Not ruling out a member of the healer group at all. Just one should rule out as many other possibilities first.

Once you confront someone it tends to build a bridge that can never be crossed again.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:17 PM
rip_ding_dong_football

I'm sorry you're going through this, "hauntings" are never discovered with open arms and people are rarely ready and prepared. Nobody just expects to encounter such an ordeal.

First of all you have to remember they have no power unless you give them power through the energy of your fear and other negative vibes that tend to attract and feed them. The entity backed off when you told it to go away in your head because it/he/she probably doesn't understand boundaries, didn't realize they were crossing a line, and respected your request.

Energetic beings don't have a definitive beginning or end physically like we do with our flesh and their perception is often on a different level then that of our own. Just as we don't understand everything about them and their world, they don't understand everything about us and our world. Often even if they seem or feel menacing they're still more afraid of you then you are of them.

So teach yourself how to overcome the fear that arises when they're freaking you out like that. Contact a paranormal counselor or shaman in your area, just google it if you don't know of one off hand. Ask them for advice. Just remember, you're the one who is in charge and you must be firm and express that.

Hopefully everything works out for the best here......I'm going through some pretty whacked out things myself. Once I realized I could either tell them to kiss my butt or learn to accept them and discover more about their world I was fine but it was ******* getting there.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:39 PM
rip_ding_dong_football

here, mattie posted this maybe it will help you:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=12251
Old 08-03-2011, 04:36 PM
Knower
Color

HI NATIVE SPIRIT ,,,,THANX FOR UR REPLY AND ADVICE ABOUT THE ANGELS CLOAK ETC,,, MY SNU CHURCH IS GOOD IN ITS TEACHING BUT I MUST NOT HAVE BEEN LISTENING AND IM SO EAGER TO LEARN AND THE LAST 2 YEARS HAVE BEEN WONDERFUL,,,,,,I HAVE NEVER BEEN TOLD WHO MY GUIDE IS AND WOULD LOVE TO KNOW ,,I HAVE ASKED SPIRIT AND I CANT GET THE ANSWER ,,IM TOLD ITS A WOMAN BUT HAVE NO NAME FOR HER ,,,,ANY ADVICE ABOUT THIS WOULD BE FAB CHEERS ,,,
Old 28-05-2011, 03:45 PM
Suspended
Mattie... Along the line of your post, I'll offer my understanding of how best to deal with negative entities. Go higher... above the low astral levels where they hang out.

We can do this by raising our own frequency - our level of consciousness and energy - by meditating in the light, or the quietness within, feeling the love, or by going into feeling open, optimistic or happy. Compassion for their negativity prison raises our level of consciousness and energy too.

Here are two simple meditation practices you might like:

Three Steps into your true nature - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=32551#post32551

Inner Heart - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3695

Xan
Old 28-05-2011, 03:56 PM
Seeker

you mention that you spoke to your church group so I'm going to assume that you have a Christian background.
If there is an unwanted presence near you, you can do this. Say these words with authority (not fear; your fear attracts negative energies):
"Stand in the Light of Christ, or leave!"
You may have to say this a few times. Sometimes demons will test your faith (I'm not saying this is demonic, but it sounds like it may be. And don't be afraid of that word. Demons cannot harm us unless we invite them into ourselves {one of the reasons that uninformed "channeling" is such a dangerous practice} ).Say the above words with authority, as a command (you can practice during the day) and you will find these entities fleeing from your home.

blessings of light

WonderLight
Old 28-05-2011, 04:20 PM
Seeker

Oh, I wanted to add this as well: when I read your initial post, I got the same hit as MindsEye. The group you are involved with may either be attracting the wrong kind of spirits or is not schooled enough about how to teach you to filter them out of your atmosphere. I'd look for another spiritual school.
Cold air is usually an indication of unwanted spirits
Old 27-06-2011, 10:11 AM
Aylesha

It sounds like your son is suffering from night terrors, which can terrify any parent. Night terrors usually occur between the ages of 4 and 12, but have been reported in kids as young as 18 months. Can be related to the ongoing maturing of the Central Nervous System. They seem to be a little more common among boys.

Night terrors occur:
  • overtired or ill, stressed, or fatigued
  • taking a new medication
  • sleeping in a new environment or away from home
There's no treatment for night terrors, but you can help prevent them. Try to:
  • reduce your child's stress
  • establish and stick to a bedtime routine that's simple and relaxing
  • make sure your child gets enough rest
  • prevent your child from becoming overtired by staying up too late
My own child experienced these when he was younger so I understand how distressing these experiences are for you. It's best not to try to wake your child during a night terror. Attempts usually don't work, and children who do wake are likely to be disoriented and confused, and may take longer to settle down and go back to sleep.

If your son talks to you about seeing/talking to spiritual beings during the day, as my son did - just listen and ask occasional questions light-heartedly even if you want to ask more serious questions!