Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 21-02-2017, 04:59 PM
Experiencer
Hello smilingsun I am hoping to see more of you on here, the Justice card you put up was wonderful!!
Old 22-02-2017, 02:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Faithy that image made me chuckle a bit, cute cards. I asked for a card to go with it ( yesterday) and It matched it perfectly. Same message;convictions, confidence and passionate energy No idling here!

Five of Wands, The mary-el
Old 22-02-2017, 02:39 PM
Master
Divine guidance 2-22-17
Healing with the Angels - Trust

Believe in yourself, and have faith that God and the angels are with you. Ask them to help you lose the fears that block you from enjoying full faith
Old 22-02-2017, 04:03 PM
Experiencer
Originally posted by jojobean
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojobean
Divine guidance 2-22-17
Healing with the Angels - Trust

Believe in yourself, and have faith that God and the angels are with you. Ask them to help you lose the fears that block you from enjoying full faith

Wow jojobean what a beautiful card and message!! I love it, thank you for putting this one up :) enjoyed seeing this morning
Old 22-02-2017, 04:53 PM
Master
faithy, they are Doreen Virtue's Healing with the Angels Oracle cards. I use them a lot. they send positive messages, which is what I try to be all about.
Old 22-02-2017, 04:54 PM
Master
it's really awesome to see the different types of cards we are all drawn to.
I started out with the Mythic Tarot. I need to go back to those - I haven't used them in a few years.
Old 23-02-2017, 03:27 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
faithy, they are Doreen Virtue's Healing with the Angels Oracle cards. I use them a lot. they send positive messages, which is what I try to be all about.

Jojobean I am the same way, I like when they are positive loving messages :) I was looking up the Angels Oracle Cards, Oh geeze I love them, they are defiantly on my list to purchase lol
Old 23-02-2017, 03:59 PM
Experiencer
Divine Guidance 02-23-17
Guardian Angel Tarot Cards

Positive Recognition

Look what I just picked positive messages all around. This card is about Enlightenment and Blessings :) People will see you for the wonderful person you are! Don't be shy, this is your time to shine in the spotlight. Brilliant new ideas and astonishing epiphanies are possible, just because an idea is new doesn't mean it isn't the perfect next step for you to take. Express yourself openly and honestly and with complete confidence!
Old 23-02-2017, 04:08 PM
Experiencer
Jojobean you made me want to take out my Guardian Angel Cards today
Old 23-02-2017, 04:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithy
Divine Guidance 02-23-17
Guardian Angel Tarot Cards

Positive Recognition

Look what I just picked positive messages all around. This card is about Enlightenment and Blessings :) People will see you for the wonderful person you are! Don't be shy, this is your time to shine in the spotlight. Brilliant new ideas and astonishing epiphanies are possible, just because an idea is new doesn't mean it isn't the perfect next step for you to take. Express yourself openly and honestly and with complete confidence!

Bumping for awesomeness!

I need to start doing some soon!
P.S. the one thing I dont have are angel cards, I need to hop on it!