Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 11-01-2017, 01:46 AM
Administrator
Hello Members

I caution you that we have to be careful on what we take, natural or not we can have dangerous allergic reactions to certain things that might even end in death.

For me I know this first hand with Cloves natural substance but to me potentially deadly. So best course is to seek out a trained natural path.

Lynn
Old 11-01-2017, 04:00 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
Thanks I do buy it but have not been using it regularly recently, I am in UK and get Aspinalls-google Dr Mercola he reckons you should take it before going to bed

The Dr. Mercola article I read is referring to diabetes ...
Blood sugars rise during night time sleep ...
It's beneficial for non-insulin diabetics to drink it before bedtime ...
I drink it throughout the day to help out w/my 3 diseases ...
Consistent use works best ...
Old 11-01-2017, 09:47 PM
Master
I have to agree with Lynn.

There is your underlying constitution, and then there are the environmental and behavioural toxins that one adds to the mix. It's not just what you ate or drank in excess, or what substances you took in excess. Bacteria and viruses in the system, along with drugs, also take their toll on the liver, which cleanses the blood.

First thing...gut your life of all obvious toxins, including giving yourself a break from toxic people & environments (wherever possible), and all toxic personal behaviours and lifestyles (this one is within your control). If you like to drink and then smoke, do drugs, or hook up, etc...you'll need to chuck it all or why bother to detox? Getting your liver clean, for some, may certainly involve some therapy or a 12-step program to treat all your addictions and keep it clean.

Next...go see a Chinese Dr of tradition medicine, IMO. They will do an intake and tell you the same things as "First thing", LOL...

Then...
If you have a lot of liver fire...you need a particular blend of herbs, foods, and supps to calm it. The last thing you need is something to incite or inflame your liver fire.

However, if you have insufficient liver fire, the last thing you want is the calming stuff to make your liver even more sluggish.

Either of these types (among others) can become overburdened with toxic substances. Then, the type of detoxifying substances will or may also vary.

If you want the very best approach for your constitution, first you need to know what that is. I would recommend a Chinese traditional medicine doctor, one who will mix your herbal capsules fresh and for your needs. He or she can also tell you what foods are best to nurture your liver health and what to avoid.

Offhand, most bitter fruits and vegetables are good for the liver, as are most foods with anti-inflammatory properties...but still, it's best to get the individual consultation first.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 12-01-2017, 03:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Milk Thistle is fantastic for healing the liver